What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (17 Viewers)

One of my teams is hurting really bad for RBs; I traded them all away. It's been impossible to use draft picks acquired to trade for anyone of decent value.
Possibly a consequence of your trading them all away?  A shrewd trade partner is going to see that as a desperate position and charge you a premium.

(Where possible trade picks for depth first, then deal away the guys you didn’t want.)

Well, the backup plan is to use my 5 2020 1sts to replenish my RBs. But my team isn't bad so I would prefer to compete.
Seems bizarre to have traded away all your backs while accumulating that many future picks; only to reverse the process now?  While I'm sure you have your rationale, I think there is a thing as too much wheeling and dealing.

Seems bizarre to have traded away all your backs while accumulating that many future picks; only to reverse the process now?  While I'm sure you have your rationale, I think there is a thing as too much wheeling and dealing.
my backs were very good. and I didn't care for them. Took over an orphan team. Typically I blow these up and use the picks to trade for and draft guys I like. Has worked out so far for me in the past

Went down this morning in my league

Team A Got: 2020 1st (his own traded back), Aaron Jones, 2020 2nd, Dion Lewis (owns Henry), 2021 3rd

Team B got: Gordon, Lock

Team A got: Daniel Jones, Nyheim Hines (owns Mack)

Team C got: 2020 2nd from above

Went down this morning in my league

Team A Got: 2020 1st (his own traded back), Aaron Jones, 2020 2nd, Dion Lewis (owns Henry), 2021 3rd

Team B got: Gordon, Lock

Team A got: Daniel Jones, Nyheim Hines (owns Mack)

Team C got: 2020 2nd from above
I’ll take the Aaron Jones side personally. And probably the players in the second deal. 

I’ll take the Aaron Jones side personally. And probably the players in the second deal. 
I agree. I think Team A did pretty well. He texted me yesterday as Team B had offered 2 firsts and Jones for Gordon. Told him he should have taken that but he was nervous about Henry. Team B pulled it

Team A gives 2019 rookie/FA pick 4.02 (Team picked WR T. McLaurin with it)

Team B gives Ken Dixon
I was a Dixon truther when he came out, and I still hold a small, small glimmer of hope that he can latch on somewhere and contribute. I still have him stashed on my taxi squad. So I guess give me that side. 

Team A gives Conner, 2019 1.12, 2.12

Team B gives Kupp, Guice, 2019 2.08, 2020 1, 2020 2

14 team ppr

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems like an amazing return for Conner, but I’m still high on Guice
I hope you’re right, I’m team A! Also in one of the above in the same league I gave AB for 2 firsts and have since moved the 2019 1.07 for a 2020 first. And moved Edelman for 2019 1.14. Took a fringe playoff orphan almost done blowing it up. So far gave Conner Edelman AB got 3 2020 1sts, Guice, Kupp, 2020 2nd, and moved up from 26 to 22 in the 2019 draft. 

I was a Dixon truther when he came out, and I still hold a small, small glimmer of hope that he can latch on somewhere and contribute. I still have him stashed on my taxi squad. So I guess give me that side. 

Meh. Dixon is destined to be a roster spot eater due to people holding onto that hope. I'd swap that for a 3rd round rookie WR in this case. And I hate owning Skins players. 

12 team 2QB $200 cap

PPR

Team A: 

Andrew Luck ($26), 2.09

Team B

Russell Wilson ($27), Christian Kirk ($1)

If you said you sold fournette and Shepard for 1.5 and 1.6 it would sound like you got a lot.  

If you said you took hock at 1.6 and Metcalf at 1.6 it would sound ok. 

But when he said you sold fournette and Shepard for hock and Metcalf it sounded cheap, so i guess i agree with you. 
7 and 13 overall was the offer. That just who I landed

bostonfred said:
If you said you sold fournette and Shepard for 1.5 and 1.6 it would sound like you got a lot.  

If you said you took hock at 1.6 and Metcalf at 1.6 it would sound ok. 

But when he said you sold fournette and Shepard for hock and Metcalf it sounded cheap, so i guess i agree with you. 
I don't know that I agree with this.

Brandon Will said:
Fournette and Sterling Shephard for DK Metcalf and TJ Hockenson
I agree with the others that this is low on Fournette in terms of market value. But I can see this going heavily in favor of Metcalf and Hockenson in a year or two. Possibly.

12 team, 0.5PPR, start 1/2/2/1 and a flex

Team A: gives Gurley + 2020 2nd (should be late)

Team B: gives Kerryon + 2020 1st (should be non-playoff)

12 team, 0.5PPR, start 1/2/2/1 and a flex

Team A: gives Gurley + 2020 2nd (should be late)

Team B: gives Kerryon + 2020 1st (should be non-playoff)
I'd probably prefer Gurley here. He's still a top-5 elite stud RB in my eyes. Johnson is likely helped a bit by Riddick being gone, but he's still an RB2 to me, I don't think he has elite talent.

sw20dan said:
12 team, PPR, Superflex

Team A gives: Evan Engram

Team B gives: Jarvis Landry, 2020 2nd (mid-late)
I'll be in the minority here I think, but I think this a pretty even deal. I think people are dismissing Landry pretty quickly, I think he'll still a PPR machine, with Beckham occupying so much attention. Engram has some warts that make me think he's unlikely to hit that truly elite TE level, but he's a solid tier 2 guy. But I think Engram is more 5-10 range, than top-3.

Zealots Field; PPR

Traded:

Leonard Fornette, RB, JAX

Mike Williams, WR, LAC

Received:

Josh Jacobs, RB, OAK

Reasoning - Fornette flat out scares me now.  I have no confidence in him.

I felt I could do this at WR because I still have OBJ, Edelman, AJ Green, N'Keal Harry, Hopkins and Julio.  At RB I now have Barkley, Gurley, Jacobs, McCaffrey and Michel.

Zealots Field; PPR

Traded:

Mike Williams, WR, LAC

Received:

Josh Jacobs, RB, OAK

I felt I could do this at WR because I still have OBJ, Edelman, AJ Green, N'Keal Harry, Hopkins and Julio.  At RB I now have Barkley, Gurley, Jacobs, McCaffrey and Michel.
Based on value i think you gave up too much, but your team is absolutely stacked so giving up Williams won't hurt you.  I think Jacobs is most valuable piece in the deal so you could afford to overpay a bit by giving up a WR you will never use.

Zealots Field; PPR

Traded:

Mike Williams, WR, LAC

Received:

Josh Jacobs, RB, OAK

How big is this league? 

12 team, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX, FLX, FLX

Sent - D. Lewis, 2020 2nd (late)

Received - S. Watkins
Basically free Sammy Watkins. Can't see any reason why the other owner would make that deal. Henry owner maybe? 

Zealots Field; PPR

Traded:

Mike Williams, WR, LAC

Received:

Josh Jacobs, RB, OAK

Yeah, that makes sense. No real risk, some potential reward. 

12 team PPR

Chubb, Golladay, 2020 2nd (late)

or

James Conner, Miles Sanders, Allen Robinson, 2020 4th (early)
Lean ever so slightly toward the Chubb/Golladay/2nd side. I think Chubb is more talented than Conner, and while Conner has a better situation at the moment, that could change pretty quick. Golladay is a much better prospect than Robinson, and while I like Sanders, he's the 4th best player in the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread