Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

On 6/22/2020 at 6:13 PM, JoeSteeler said:

16 team PPR, IDP, TE Premium

Team A gave: Williams, Mike LAC WR + Williams, Tyrell LVR WR

Team B gave: Hooper, Austin CLE TE

Hooper...it is not just TE premium but it is a 16 team league so Hooper has more value in that format due to supply and demand.

The only way I would prefer Hooper in this trade if it was a TE premium and start 2 TE league.  I am not optimistic about his prospects on the Browns, I'm thinking he tops out at about 70% of last year's production.

That puts him in the morass of the bottom of the TE1 wrung.  That's "plug and pray" range.

On 6/19/2020 at 3:29 PM, NE_REVIVAL said:

Yeah, it was actually an orphan team and he took it over this yr but I agree imho his tm isn't really ready to compete this yr but judging by the move he thinks it can; maybe hes right but the odds are stacked against him. Fwiw, he made the original offer and we countered a couple of times.  

Great trade for you. Hurts you severely short term, but great rewards going forward. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team .5 PPR

Team A got L Fournette, DJ Chark

Team B got Ronald Jones, Mike Evans

Team B because they rid themselves of the Jacksonville players.

On 6/22/2020 at 6:13 PM, JoeSteeler said:

16 team PPR, IDP, TE Premium

Team A gave: Williams, Mike LAC WR + Williams, Tyrell LVR WR

Team B gave: Hooper, Austin CLE TE

Hooper easy

On 6/23/2020 at 11:34 PM, robb said:

Team A traded Josh Allen, QB (also has Wentz)

Team B traded Connor, RB

.5 PPR, not SF

Terminator for sure

12 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team .5 PPR

Team A got L Fournette, DJ Chark

Team B got Ronald Jones, Mike Evans

Ugh, Sophie's choice

Would depend on current team needs, if contending and needed rb for this yr its A. Otherwise I think it is pretty even.

Still doing that rebuild thing 12 team ppr, not competing at all this year and probably not next year.

Give Chark and E. Sanders

Get 1.07 (Jeudy or Lamb I assume)  and Isabella.

I know Chark has proven he can do it and those guys haven't but I liked getting even younger with guys taken in round 1.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Madam's_Adamant said:

First COVID-inspired trade:

Traded James Conner for a mid-2nd. 

Not so COVID but team need:

Traded Tyler Boyd for a mid-2nd and Rashaan Evans (linebacker in a start 9 IDP).

Is the thinking that 2020 doesn't happen but the world still turns and by the time 2021 gets here the Steelers obtain a new RB, and even if they don't Conner is one year older at that point?

20 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

Is the thinking that 2020 doesn't happen but the world still turns and by the time 2021 gets here the Steelers obtain a new RB, and even if they don't Conner is one year older at that point?

I did the same as Madam's_Adamant,  but for a little more towards the early second for sure. What I thought is that Conner tolls in 2020 and becomes a free agent whereupon he'll sign a team-friendly deal with someone, or given his injury history, struggle to get a contract at the age of 26. If the season is cancelled and it does not toll, though, that's a risk, but you're still only getting a year for sure out of him, if that due to injury. Might be better off with the higher-percentage dart throw, even though Connner, if healthy, if a heck of a starter in an offesne that wants to start a cowbell.    

Edited by woodstock
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Thought this was a unique one in a 12 team PPR start 1/2/3/1/2 Flex

Team A gets Sammy Watkins

Team B gets Lemical Perine

That is unique, actually. Not sure who wins that one. Sounds like somebody wanted to make a long bet on Perine but missed him late in the draft or something.  

42 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Thought this was a unique one in a 12 team PPR start 1/2/3/1/2 Flex

Team A gets Sammy Watkins

Team B gets Lemical Perine

As much as I despise Sammy Watkins, this is not an even trade. Arguably the number two in the best offense for the third rb in the leagues worst offense. 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

14 team PPR devy league, starts 2-4 RBs, 2-5 WRs

Gave: John Brown

Got: Latavius Murray, 2022 2nd

I'm the Kamara owner who saw what Murray can do in this offense if Kamara isn't 100%. Brown was a great cheap find for me last year but I have similar depth and would hope to not have to start him outside bye weeks. Not to mention I have a whole new round of cheap fliers rostered trying to find the next Browm.

It's a (1 round) devy league so the 2nd is devalued but it's a nice little throw-in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I'm the Kamara owner who saw what Murray can do in this offense if Kamara isn't 100%. Brown was a great cheap find for me last year but I have similar depth and would hope to not have to start him outside bye weeks. Not to mention I have a whole new round of cheap fliers rostered trying to find the next Browm.

It's a (1 round) devy league so the 2nd is devalued but it's a nice little throw-in.

Great trade as a Kamara Owner...if Kamara did go down you would not sniff Murray for John Brown...getting that #2 is a nice addition as well, not an asset I would part with for John Brown...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Nice trade.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

14 Team Superflex, PPR, TE 1.75 PPR

Team A got Russell Wilson, Kyle Rudolph

Team B got Tannenhill, Boyd, 2021 2nd

if you are dealing Wilson in a 14 team SF you need to get an awful lot more...and the fact it is TE premium means Rudolph actually has some legit value...always fascinated  when I just can't figure out an angle as to why someone makes a deal.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

A made a couple of interesting trades during a rookie draft with the same team. Standard 12-team PPR. Not a SF.

I received 2.09 (moved up to the 2.05 to grab Bryan Edwards...pick swap), 2022 1st and 2022 2nd.

He received 1.12 (Denzel Mims), Brandon Cooks and the 4.12 (Steelers D).

I received 2022 3rd and 2022 4th.

He received Cam Newton.

In the end I received Bryan Edwards and his 2022 1st-4th and he got Mims, Cooks, Cam, and the Steelers D.

***In the end I figured Cooks was worth the 2.09 so I got a 2022 1st and 2nd for the 1.12. I traded Cam BEFORE he signed with the Pats, but I think a 3rd and a 4th is fair value.

5 minutes ago, Denver724 said:

A made a couple of interesting trades during a rookie draft with the same team. Standard 12-team PPR. Not a SF.

I received 2.09 (moved up to the 2.05 to grab Bryan Edwards...pick swap), 2022 1st and 2022 2nd.

He received Cam Newton.

In the end I received Bryan Edwards and his 2022 1st-4th and he got Mims, Cooks, Cam, and the Steelers D.

***In the end I figured Cooks was worth the 2.09 so I got a 2022 1st and 2nd for the 1.12. I traded Cam BEFORE he signed with the Pats, but I think a 3rd and a 4th is fair value.

The Cam one still hurts. It might be his worth, but the hype is going to grow to a point someone will pay a 2nd at some point in the next few weeks

The Mims one..idk. I like Mims and Edwards, but Cooks will be solid as Houston’s WR1 this year.

Steelers D is one of the top 3 best options at the position to me along with the Ravens and 49ers but as a whole I think on the clock with a 1st this year you could have squeezed more. I have seen guys pay a 2021/2022 1st to move into the 2nd round this year let alone the first.

37 minutes ago, Denver724 said:

He received Cam Newton.

Just to confirm, these are 2022 picks, not 2021?

9 minutes ago, Winning IS Everything said:

Team A Traded:  Russell Wilson/3.3

for

Team B Traded: David Johnson/2.3

I am Team B getting Wilson.  6 pts for all TDs 1 pt 25 yds pass 1 per 10 yards rush/rec.  I was good at RB and best QB is Danny Dimes.

Wilson by a mile.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Denver724 said:
1 hour ago, Winning IS Everything said:

Team A Traded:  Russell Wilson/3.3

for

Team B Traded: David Johnson/2.3

I am Team B getting Wilson.  6 pts for all TDs 1 pt 25 yds pass 1 per 10 yards rush/rec.  I was good at RB and best QB is Danny Dimes.

Wilson by a mile.

:goodposting:

Not close IMO.

19 year old school Dynasty 12 teamer, standard scoring, non PPR.  Start 1Q - 1R - 2W - 1T - 1F - 1 K&D.  Contract style cap.  Roster of 16 to 22, with 4 TS spots

Team A:  Gets D Hopkins
Team B:  Gets D Cook

Team A has: 
QBs - Jackson, Wilson, Murray (TS)
RBs  - Elliott, Barkley, Pollard, Gallman (will drop contract)
WRs - Smith-Schuster, Thielen, Golladay, Fitzgerald, Agholor, Conley (will drop contract)...  and Hopkins
TEs - Rudolph, Herndon, Brate

Team B has:
QBs - Rodgers, Wentz, Fitzpatrick (will drop contract)
RBs - Henry, D Johnson, Samuels, Peterson (trading or will drop contract)...  and Cook
WRs - Jones, Godwin, Sutton, AJ Brown, McLaurin, D. Johnson (TS)
TEs - Kittle, Engram (trading because of contract), Jarwin

Last year, Team A beat Team B in finals and Team A is a Vikings fan.   I am Team B and was in the market for another RB.  

2 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

That's the side I got. Variety of reasons but I felt getting the first round pick was worth it.

If it makes you feel better RotoUnderworld declared it a big win for you. DLF by a significant margin, too. I ran the numbers for ya. 

I'll go the other way and say Metcalf. Even if you weren't win now and just wanted to flip Ingram for a future 2nd, I think that value gap is worth Metcalf. And that's because I think Metcalf is much more sell-able than Chark, I probably wouldn't hold him even though I really like him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I'll go the other way and say Metcalf. Even if you weren't win now and just wanted to flip Ingram for a future 2nd, I think that value gap is worth Metcalf. And that's because I think Metcalf is much more sell-able than Chark, I probably wouldn't hold him even though I really like him.

Yeah I definitely get both sides, which is probably why a deal was able to be made. I have Chark and Metcalf somewhat close where I thought it was worth the dropoff. Giving Ingram and getting back a 1st back felt right.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

Team A Got D.K. Metcalf, Mark Ingram

Team B Got D.J. Chark, 2021 1st round pick.

Even trade...Metcalf's name carries a lot of clout but he is still on a run-first team...Chark is a guy I am pretty high on and I see these two ending up in the same ballpark as long as Seattle continues playing ball the way they do...getting a #1 for Ingram is a nice get but if you need RB help/depth on a contender you could do a lot worse...since I like Chark a lot I would make this deal as I think you might be able to make a nice second deal if you want to flip that #1...I think more teams would be interested in that asset then Ingram now that Dobbins is in the fold.

• Love 1

Two that happened in my 12 team non premium PPR league:

Team A gets: Boston Scott, Singletary, Reynolds 

Team B gets: Mattison, Zach Moss, Hakeem Butler

Team A gets: Ian Thomas 

Team C gets: Boston Scott, two 2021 3s (if I had to guess these picks I’d say one is a major rebuild likely top 3, the other is possibly top 5) 

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****