Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

9 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Any idea on what I would have to add to Watson to get Mahomes? Mahomes owner won the league last year

3 hours ago, DropKick said:

Cook or Henry?

This is absolutely where I would be fishing with AR15 or Golladay. I only own Mahomes in one single QB league, and in one SF league. He is basically untouchable for me and neither of those names would do it for me, if added to Watson. So that is useless advice if *I* were your trade partner, but who knows? 

ETA I would move Cook but not Henry. I'm infatuated with Henry and you're asking the wrong person as far as he is concerned. I think there is a 50/50 chance he crushes into his early 30s. 

Edited by barackdhouse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BearsFan4Life said:

14 Team Standard Scoring

for 

1.03, Hunt

Playin' for next year, obvy. Hunt's a UFA after this year. Edwards-Helaire and Taylor are consensus top two, but Dobbins might be the best of them, only waiting on Ingram to move along after his deal is up this year.

I like this deal for the 1.01 guy and would have done in it in a heartbeat in my draft, but word out of KC and CEH running first team already has to give one pause. 

FFPC Superflex

I gave Antonio Brown, 2021 2nd

I got Jalen Hurts, Gabriel Davis

One of my looser trades in a while. I have room and am very thin at QB. I have tried unsuccessfully to obtain other QBs that owners were shopping. They are just so darned expensive in SF. I like Hurts upside. Might be able to flip him, too, so he could certainly appreciate. I have Mahomes, Foles and now Hurts. Thin.

Davis, eh, IDK I like him as a sleeper in Buffalo. He'll make my week 1 roster and I'll get to see what he can do.

14 hours ago, BearsFan4Life said:

Another one ... 14 team Standard Scoring .

Team A Gave: Watson

Team B Gave: Brees and 1.05

Team A has Mahomes and Cam as other QB

I don't understand the thought process of Team A getting Brees in the deal if they already have Mahomes and Cam on their roster. Insurance in case Newton isn't the starter in NE? Team B was up against the roster max and had to ship out a player if he added one?

5 hours ago, northern exposure said:

I don't understand the thought process of Team A getting Brees in the deal if they already have Mahomes and Cam on their roster. Insurance in case Newton isn't the starter in NE? Team B was up against the roster max and had to ship out a player if he added one?

Why not? Getting the #5 for Watson was fair, Brees is gravy.

Team B only had Brees and Stidham before the deal so no brainer for him as they had same bye week.

Team A who finished 2nd last year got the insurance in Brees and also has picks 1, 5, 7, and 13 in the first round. To go with a lineup of CMC, Henry, Nuk, Godwin, Kelce. Could potentially add 2 rb and 1 wr or take Burrow since Brees and Cam on close to the end. Could bundle for another stud as well.

Edited by BearsFan4Life

12 Team 2 QB TE Premium

Team A Gives:

Dalvin Cook, Gronk, 3.08

Team B Gives:

1.12, 2021 1st (early), 2021 1st (late), Dionte Johnson

Team A is middle of the pack but probably isn't competing. Team B was middle of the pack before trade. 

Edited by NDyse10

23 hours ago, BearsFan4Life said:

Team B only had Brees and Stidham before the deal so no brainer for him as they had same bye week.

Team A who finished 2nd last year got the insurance in Brees and also has picks 1, 5, 7, and 13 in the first round. To go with a lineup of CMC, Henry, Nuk, Godwin, Kelce. Could potentially add 2 rb and 1 wr or take Burrow since Brees and Cam on close to the end. Could bundle for another stud as well.

I bet I can guess who team a is

1 hour ago, LittlePhatty said:

12 team .5 PPR

Team A gives: Courtland Sutton and a 2021 3rd

Team B gives: DJ Chark and a 2021 1st

Sutton a bit higher for me but not by this much - easy accept on Chark side. I think there's a reasonable chance Chark is consensus higher ADP in dynasty than Sutton next year.

1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

The team with the 1.02 pick isn’t interested enough in the rookie draft?

I think he’s saying the guy at 1.01 timed out and got skipped so now the 1.03 is essentially the 1.02. Good news is the guy at 1.01 will probably get the chance to try again next year!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cobbler1 said:

I think he’s saying the guy at 1.01 timed out and got skipped so now the 1.03 is essentially the 1.02. Good news is the guy at 1.01 will probably get the chance to try again next year!

Yes, you are right but that’s even worse. 

On 8/17/2020 at 10:39 AM, NDyse10 said:

12 Team 2 QB TE Premium

Team A Gives:

Dalvin Cook, Gronk, 3.08

Team B Gives:

1.12, 2021 1st (early), 2021 1st (late), Dionte Johnson

Team A is middle of the pack but probably isn't competing. Team B was middle of the pack before trade. 

I'll take Cook in a heartbeat. Have to think 2021 1sts are a bit devalued with no college season. For sure there are 2nd rd graded guys that with a good final college year showing can vault into the 1st no problem. I'd take the gamble that I can hit the lottery in the 2nd next year and get Cook.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LittlePhatty said:

12 team .5 PPR

Team A gives: Courtland Sutton and a 2021 3rd

Team B gives: DJ Chark and a 2021 1st

Chark, easily.  I'm not sure I don't just prefer Chark to Sutton anyway, so the two round difference in the rookie pick is just icing.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Andrews is worth a 1st? Early or late?

Easily. I would take him 1.03 in this draft mainly because I need RB help so much.  In TE premium may me 1.01.  So yes really early 2021 1st.

Edited by smbkrypt24
ETA: I paid 2021 1st (late) and Gallup before the NFL draft for Andrews.

Just now, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

If you have RB depth, that's a great move.

I’m loaded and I have the 1st five picks in this draft. So Cooks, Kamara, Zeke and Barkley are my starters. The QB is my weakest position. Remember this is Dyno some of these guys I drafted while they were in college.

Tex

• Like 1

17 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Guess not. I may be looking to fill a vacant team during this draft lol (I'm commish)

You should be filling that spot before any draft picks are made. Not good for the integrity of the league to let the 1.01 be skipped, have people profit, and then replace the owner after. Do it now, he’s a detriment to the league and no pick should be made until a replacement is found. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

No one has worries that Jackson may not be a longterm NFL starter once he's figured out? We've seen it before. Not saying I 100% believe Jackson is not long term, but it's a real consideration IMO

I don't think it is a consideration at all. I have zero reservations about him being figured out. I have some pause because he may get himself hurt but I don't think he is going to bust. 

• Like 3

On 8/13/2020 at 8:06 AM, hispeedthinmint said:

He came at me with the Fournette+Nuk deal. Who am I to say no? lol

That team came in 3rd last year & I was 2nd.

No way I give up CMC for that.  Fournette may not have a job after the year and Nuke is on a new team with no offseason at 27 years old.  I get the argument but it would have taken a better RB for me to consider this.

7 hours ago, BigTex said:

Dyno, TE Premo 

I gave Joe Mixon

I got Lamar Jackson

Tex

Good move...you now don't have to think about your QB position for the foreseeable future and you have a player that is a threat to blow up in a big way every week...I definitely value stability at the QB position more then most on this board, I just don't enjoy playing the match-up game so when you have a chance to grab a Lamar or a Mahomes you gotta go for it.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

No one has worries that Jackson may not be a longterm NFL starter once he's figured out? We've seen it before. Not saying I 100% believe Jackson is not long term, but it's a real consideration IMO

I know it was college but he won a Heisman...he did not come out of nowhere...he is also playing for a very stable franchise with a big time Coach that looks committed to putting him in the best position to succeed...injuries are always a concern but you also dealt him for a RB and that position doesn't have the greatest shelf-life.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BigTex said:

I’m loaded and I have the 1st five picks in this draft. So Cooks, Kamara, Zeke and Barkley are my starters. The QB is my weakest position. Remember this is Dyno some of these guys I drafted while they were in college.

Tex

Ok I'll say it.  You have 1.01 through 1.05 AND those RB's?  Unless your leaguemates are asleep at the wheel, I'm just going to assume that you've traded away EVERYTHING for that and so your best WR is Cole Beasley...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

You should be filling that spot before any draft picks are made. Not good for the integrity of the league to let the 1.01 be skipped, have people profit, and then replace the owner after. Do it now, he’s a detriment to the league and no pick should be made until a replacement is found. 

Exactly - a team that can't be bother to make the 1.01 pick should not be in the league and allowing the pick to be skipped instead of addressing that situation first is a terrible decision.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

My point is, just b/c someone won a Heisman it does not mean long term NFL success

That is not what I said...I used it as a reference that he did not come out of nowhere...there are plenty of examples of Heisman winners not having good careers but the point is combine a great college career with an insane first year as a starter and I feel comfortable that he is not some one year wonder.

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****