What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

FFPC SF not involved

Team A gave Godwin, Thielen
Team B gave Lamb, 2.08
Interesting one. I really like Lamb, and even more so now with Dak officially locked up. I like Godwin as well, but I’m beginning to think maybe he’s not quite as good as I once though. Plus I don’t really love his short-term situation. Give me the Lamb side. 

Interesting one. I really like Lamb, and even more so now with Dak officially locked up. I like Godwin as well, but I’m beginning to think maybe he’s not quite as good as I once though. Plus I don’t really love his short-term situation. Give me the Lamb side. 
same, and for the same reasons

I'm a contender now & just made a couple deals today. This is PPR start 1 QB non-SF.

Moved my 2022 1st (likely late) for 2021 1.12

Then moved my 2021 1.09 & Hunt for Zeke & Pollard.

Still trying to find a partner to take K. Allen off my hands. The only spot I really want to improve now is TE, but I would not mind moving on from Lamar @ QB either

I'm a contender now & just made a couple deals today. This is PPR start 1 QB non-SF.

Moved my 2022 1st (likely late) for 2021 1.12

Then moved my 2021 1.09 & Hunt for Zeke & Pollard.

Still trying to find a partner to take K. Allen off my hands. The only spot I really want to improve now is TE, but I would not mind moving on from Lamar @ QB either
Why move Keenan if you’re a contender? He seems poised for a great year.

Why move Keenan if you’re a contender? He seems poised for a great year.
I'm pretty deep @ WR so I can afford to if I can better my lineup. ARob, Ridley, Allen, Sutton, AJ Brown, AB, Gallup, Aiyuk, Claypool, Coutee, D. Parker is my WR group. We start 3 WR, 2 RB + 2 flex.  My Starting RBs are now CMC & Zeke w/CEH as the 3rd. I could still use some RB depth in case of injuries...

My only TE worth a damn is Goedert

Last edited by a moderator:
Pained me to do it but FFPC

I gave up JuJu and Darrell Henderson

I got Engram

I needed a better TE option, figured he's undervalued and likely improved from last year. Arrow pointing up for his future and all that. JuJu was my WR3, 4 or 5 (depending on how you view the others I have), Henderson was a cut candidate. Going into the year with Tonyan, Engram, and OJ leaves me feeling much better. 

I'm pretty deep @ WR so I can afford to if I can better my lineup. ARob, Ridley, Allen, Sutton, AJ Brown, AB, Gallup, Aiyuk, Claypool, Coutee, D. Parker is my WR group. We start 3 WR, 2 RB + 2 flex.  My Starting RBs are now CMC & Zeke w/CEH as the 3rd. I could still use some RB depth in case of injuries...

My only TE worth a damn is Goedert
At the risk of getting all assistant coachy, I’d be willing to bet that Allen is your top 1 or 2 WR this year.

Pained me to do it but FFPC

I gave up JuJu and Darrell Henderson

I got Engram

I needed a better TE option, figured he's undervalued and likely improved from last year. Arrow pointing up for his future and all that. JuJu was my WR3, 4 or 5 (depending on how you view the others I have), Henderson was a cut candidate. Going into the year with Tonyan, Engram, and OJ leaves me feeling much better. 
😵

At the risk of getting all assistant coachy, I’d be willing to bet that Allen is your top 1 or 2 WR this year.
I love Allen for 2021 as well, but I'd include him with AJ Brown, Claypool and Ridley in terms of that likelihood. And don't discount Arob and Aiyuk. I wouldn't bet against it but he is 29 this year and seems like a great time to sell if the owner has a competitive team. I think he does. He has enough depth to do it, too. But only if a good deal appears. I don't see people buying Allen right now and he is worth more in his boxscore than something below market, so it is a tight squeeze. If he can do it I would.

FFPC SF

I gave 1.09, 2.09
I got 1.08, 2022 2nd (I'm thinking early)

I have offered the farm to the holders of 1.03-1.07 and this is as close as I'm going to get. This has the potential to be a tier jump trade and I love it. I hold the 2.03 and 2.05 as well so bumping the 2.09 to 2022 is also a no brainer.

FFPC SF

I gave 1.09, 2.09

I have offered the farm to the holders of 1.03-1.07 and this is as close as I'm going to get. This has the potential to be a tier jump trade and I love it. I hold the 2.03 and 2.05 as well so bumping the 2.09 to 2022 is also a no brainer.
I love what you did. It’s early but I see a tier break there, as well. These are the small moves that can pay dividends

FFPC SF

I gave 1.09, 2.09

FFPC SF same league. Followed that one with:

I gave 1.08, 2022 2nd & 3rd
I got 1.07, Ebron

I have a pretty bad need at TE and I think he stays in Pittsburgh and is cheap enough in this deal. Everyone hates him but only other TEs are Hooper and Bryant. 1.07 is the prize here anyway.

Took over a "rebuild" ....12 Team 0.5 PPR, 1QB/1RB/2WR/1TE & 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

I moved Corey Davis WR for 2.10 and 2022 3rd (mid?).

I know Davis is unlikely to return to Tenn, and rumors of GB, NE, NYG, Balt, SF & Clev interest.  Only GB would be a plus IMO. And with A Jones return, I don't see the $ to sign Davis in GB.   He is 26 yo and never demonstrated his Top 5 pick slot.  I consider him WR4 material at best.  

Who are you left with at QB?
Mahomes, Winston/Hill (I might move one or both before September), and I will probably draft one in May. Rookie or vet, maybe both. But I wasn't really in a position to acquire a better RB2 and now I have that. I don't see QB2 as big of a need in Superflex as people think. But RB2 is always important. Plus Winston/Hill may still play out for me. I think QB2 is easier to replace than RB2, basically. QB1 is a different story and I do like Tannehill but if I didn't get another strong RB I'd be wasting Mahomes/Adams/Waller. Also have CEH, Diontae, Hockenson and R Jones II is now my RB3.

FFPC SF

I gave Tannehill
I got Montgomery
I would NOT expect the same product from Monty next year.... if Chi makes a QB move, who knows how many rec Cohen will get.  I think you could have done a little better, but I see with Mahomes, Tanny was not needed. 

David Montgomery's measurables are so bad that he screams "sell high" to me, rather than "buy now." But it is what it is and I don't hate barack's deal. 

David Montgomery's measurables are so bad that he screams "sell high" to me, rather than "buy now." But it is what it is and I don't hate barack's deal. 
Not quite 24 going into his 3rd year had 54 receptions last year over 1000 yards rushing 10 TDs. Finished as RB4. I know those aren't the measurables you're talking about and I know I'm not convincing people. The production is there.

FFPC different leagues and not SF (for a change)

I gave Mike Evans
I got Mims, Perriman, 2022 1st (looks early to me)

I gave Keenan Allen, 1.11
I got McLaurin, 2.03

1st one is from my worst orphan by far and Evans isn't going to do anything for me there. Plus I don't really love him with the way Brady shares the ball. He is one of my favorite players and I love him and have him on many squads but I'm out. I love 2nd year WRs and I think Mims is going way underlooked right now. Perriman is a throw in.

FFPC different leagues and not SF (for a change)

I gave Mike Evans
I got Mims, Perriman, 2022 1st (looks early to me)

I gave Keenan Allen, 1.11
I got McLaurin, 2.03

1st one is from my worst orphan by far and Evans isn't going to do anything for me there. Plus I don't really love him with the way Brady shares the ball. He is one of my favorite players and I love him and have him on many squads but I'm out. I love 2nd year WRs and I think Mims is going way underlooked right now. Perriman is a throw in.
first is probably good cash out on Evans

2nd I like moving back a few spots to get way younger too

I like Montgomery. only question is how much receiving/3rd down work does he cede to a healthy Cohen/other RB
Yeah that is a question for sure. I hate Cohen so much and I hope the Bears figure out how terrible he is. Even if Monty cedes some work to some other back, as a Bears fan I'm really hoping for a McKissic type. And not Cohen, who if you need someone to run parallel to the LOS for a 2 yard loss and to get out of bounds faster than anyone, he is your guy. 

IHEARTFF said:
ffpc orphan rebuild continues

I gave 1.2

I got 1.3, 3.3

I am happy with any of the big 3 RB or Chase or Pitts, so I will offer a similar deal to the 1.4 next. 
I liked this idea so I offered it in a Zealots league. 

The guy said "I don't feel like giving up two pick just to move up one spot."

Yes, I did let him know he was only "giving up" one pick.

At least you know you should be trading with him more in the future
Unfortunately the league is full of them.  I'm done with it after this year. 

I very badly want to tell the guy "No wonder you've finished over .500 ONCE the last decade in this league." But I've decided to be a kindler, gentler Andy.

12tm PPR, slight TE premium, shallow devy

Austin Ekeler, 22 2nd

For

Darren Waller, Darrynton Evans, Darrell Henderson, Treylon Burks (Devy)

Unfortunately the league is full of them.  I'm done with it after this year. 

I very badly want to tell the guy "No wonder you've finished over .500 ONCE the last decade in this league." But I've decided to be a kindler, gentler Andy.
But doesn't him declining just mean that he likes the 1.03 plus pick better than the 1.02...........which is the same side of the trade you prefer?   I mean his comment was dumb but essentially he likes the same side of the trade as you do.  

But doesn't him declining just mean that he likes the 1.03 plus pick better than the 1.02...........which is the same side of the trade you prefer?   I mean his comment was dumb but essentially he likes the same side of the trade as you do.  
Yeah that is kind of true. The response sounded dumb but in reality if he really doesn't want 1.02 any more than 1.03, and I can see that, then why give up anything at all to do it? Most of us all probably autosnap it but if you like all 3 RBs equally, for example, then why bother? 

Yeah that is kind of true. The response sounded dumb but in reality if he really doesn't want 1.02 any more than 1.03, and I can see that, then why give up anything at all to do it? Most of us all probably autosnap it but if you like all 3 RBs equally, for example, then why bother? 
It seems like the consensus has been that everyone prefers the 1.03 plus pick side.  I am not sure it is an autosnap for the 1.02 at all.  

It seems like the consensus has been that everyone prefers the 1.03 plus pick side.  I am not sure it is an autosnap for the 1.02 at all.  
Yeah I was just assuming most would. The only scenario I would is where I am specifically trying to get Chase. Or if it was SF. 

It wasn't the decline that bothered me but the snarkiness of him implying it was a bad deal because it required giving up two picks.

Users who are viewing this thread