What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (8 Viewers)

FFPC SuperFlex

Gave Wentz for 2022 1st and 3rd

Different FFPC SF

Gave Winston for 2022 1st

I've got a surplus of QBs in these two and looking at cutting players like TY Hilton and Landry. Would like to make room for the Stevenson kid as well.

FFPC SuperFlex

Gave Wentz for 2022 1st and 3rd

Different FFPC SF

Gave Winston for 2022 1st

I've got a surplus of QBs in these two and looking at cutting players like TY Hilton and Landry. Would like to make room for the Stevenson kid as well.
Both solid value for you. 

in the Winston deal,  i might have waited, but that’s a double edged sword, obviously. if he flashes greatness maybe you get a better package back. But there’s a possibility that with a larger sample size Winston’s warts would show up. 

So yeah - no knock on the trade, but like John candy in Stripes, I’m a gambler. :shrug:  

Went down in one of my leagues:

12 team SF PPR 1QB 2RB 2WR 2FLEX 1SF

Team A gets: Damien Harris, Odell Beckham Jr.

Team B gets: Elijah Moore, Curtis Samuel

Team A drafted Etienne and is RB needy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 10 Team PPR Dynasty Start 2QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1W/T, 1W/R, 1W/R/T  all TD 6pts. QBs favored. 
  • 8/8 TRADE:  RB Ron Jones for QB Matt Ryan.   (I gave RoJo and got Ryan for Watson Insurance)
  • 8/25  TRADE:  WR Hopkins, PittmanJr, JReagor  and 3rd Rd 2022 For Jonathan Taylor, JMcKinnon, 2nd 2022 pick. 

FFPC Pros vs Joes BB SF (2020 Startup), one of the Pro's left in a huff over what he considered an offensive FPC tweet (oy)

So new owner comes in today and makes all of the following moves, only 1 of which I am involved with. Why am I writing all this up? Hell if I know, but I thought it was interesting.  

New owner

Gave
Rodgers, Aaron (QB), GB
Kelce, Travis (TE), KC
Gordon, Melvin (RB), DEN
Golladay, Kenny (WR), NYG

Got
Chubb, Nick (RB), CLE
Moore, D.J. (WR), CAR
Jones, Daniel (QB), NYG
Fant, Noah (TE), DEN
2022 1st, 2022 2nd, 2022 3rd

Gave
Harris, Najee (RB), PIT
St. Brown, Amon-Ra (WR), DET

Got (from Pro)
Montgomery, David (RB), CHI
Jeudy, Jerry (WR), DEN
2022 1st

Gave
Mattison, Alexander (RB), MIN

Got 
2022 2nd 

Gave
Russell Wilson

Got
Stafford
Goedert

* Last one is me Getting Wilson

So in total he gave:

Rodgers Aaron, Russell Wilson
Harris Najee, Gordon Melvin, Mattison Alexander
Golladay Kenny, St. Brown Amon-Ra
Kelce Travis

And got:

Stafford Matt, Jones Daniel
Chubb Nick, Montgomery David 
Moore D.J., Jeudy Jerry
Fant Noah, Goedert Dallas
2 2022 1sts
2 2022 2nds
2022 3rd 

IMO:
Huge downgrade at QB
Slight upgrade at RB
Big upgrade at WR
Big downgrade at TE, but if building for future,  2 good young players
Big upgrade for 2022 DRAFT 

The team he took over from the "pro" was pretty mediocre\bad imo. (I have the original and final rosters if there is any interest in seeing them). I'm a microwave rebuild kinda guy but I know at least one musician who isn't.

FFPC Pros vs Joes BB SF (2020 Startup), one of the Pro's left in a huff over what he considered an offensive FPC tweet (oy)

So new owner comes in today and makes all of the following moves, only 1 of which I am involved with. Why am I writing all this up? Hell if I know, but I thought it was interesting.  

New owner

Gave
Rodgers, Aaron (QB), GB
Kelce, Travis (TE), KC
Gordon, Melvin (RB), DEN

Got
Chubb, Nick (RB), CLE
Moore, D.J. (WR), CAR
Jones, Daniel (QB), NYG
Fant, Noah (TE), DEN

Gave
Harris, Najee (RB), PIT

Got (from Pro)
Jeudy, Jerry (WR), DEN
2022 1st

Gave

Got 
2022 2nd 

Gave
Russell Wilson

Got
Stafford
Goedert

So in total he gave:

Kelce Travis

And got:

Moore D.J., Jeudy Jerry
2 2022 1sts
2 2022 2nds
2022 3rd 

IMO:
Huge downgrade at QB
Slight upgrade at RB
Big upgrade at WR

The team he took over from the "pro" was pretty mediocre\bad imo. (I have the original and final rosters if there is any interest in seeing them).
so he blew up his team - took a downgrade at QB, upgraded WR & TE, and got a couple 1sts and a 2nd? And got younger in the process. I don’t see what good Kelce does a rebuilding mediocre team. 

I don’t love the 2nd deal, as Harris is the kind of piece one typically builds around. 

But overall it’s not the worst rebuild I’ve seen. 

what was the tweet, and by left in a Huff, you mean “quit the league”? 

Fascinating. 

so he blew up his team - took a downgrade at QB, upgraded WR & TE, and got a couple 1sts and a 2nd? And got younger in the process. I don’t see what good Kelce does a rebuilding mediocre team. 

I don’t love the 2nd deal, as Harris is the kind of piece one typically builds around. 

But overall it’s not the worst rebuild I’ve seen. 

what was the tweet, and by left in a Huff, you mean “quit the league”? 

Fascinating. 
I don't hate it either, like I said I am a microwave type of rebuilder but me thinks Chad would not agree. Yes the guy quit and I will PM you on what happened.  

New owner

Gave
Rodgers, Aaron (QB), GB
Kelce, Travis (TE), KC
Gordon, Melvin (RB), DEN

Got
Chubb, Nick (RB), CLE
Moore, D.J. (WR), CAR
Jones, Daniel (QB), NYG
Fant, Noah (TE), DEN

Gave
Harris, Najee (RB), PIT

Got (from Pro)
Jeudy, Jerry (WR), DEN
2022 1st

Gave

Got 
2022 2nd 

Gave
Russell Wilson

Got
Stafford
Goedert

So in total he gave:

Kelce Travis

And got:

Moore D.J., Jeudy Jerry
2 2022 1sts
2 2022 2nds
2022 3rd 

IMO:
Huge downgrade at QB
Slight upgrade at RB
Big upgrade at WR

The team he took over from the "pro" was pretty mediocre\bad imo. (I have the original and final rosters if there is any interest in seeing them). I'm a microwave rebuild kinda guy but I know at least one musician who isn't.
Looking at it as a whole I think I like it.  Strafford has great potential for this season, and I'm sure Jones can be cut with no looking back. Losing Harris hurts but Chubb is better, and a 2nd for a backup rb can be robbery if it's early. Jeudy is the only WR I like in that group until Darnold leaves Carolina and when that happens next year it's a big win.  And kelce stings, but fant should be a good safety valve for teddy who just got named starter.  Then you've got a handful of picks...

Thumbs up new guy.

12 team PPR Sf Te Premium start 1Qb , 2 RBs, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Superflex

sent James Robinson

received Allen Robinson

Leaves me with Cook and Swift and not much else at RB so need to shore that up but couldn’t pass up on the value upgrade.  Even though I love Robinson for this year.

Thanks to those who chimed in, in the other threads. 👍

Dynasty Superflex PPR

Gave Albert O, 2022 projected late 3rd

Got Dwayne Haskins

People may not love it but low risk for Haskins, a guy who I don't love but there's a chance he's a starter in the future.

After sending out eight offers that included Stevenson, with five not being responded to at all and timed out, one finally got accepted ...

Gave: Stevenson, V. Jefferson

Got: OBJ

Im hopeful OBJ has another big season in him and I needed some WR depth on this squad.

After sending out eight offers that included Stevenson, with five not being responded to at all and timed out, one finally got accepted ...

Gave: Stevenson, V. Jefferson

Got: OBJ

Im hopeful OBJ has another big season in him and I needed some WR depth on this squad.
Great deal IMO. OBJ is only 28/29 and still produces as a fantasy starter when healthy. I've got Stevenson in a few places as a 3rd round rookie pick and I'd happily cash in for that kind of return.

Dynasty Superflex PPR

Gave Albert O, 2022 projected late 3rd

Got Dwayne Haskins

People may not love it but low risk for Haskins, a guy who I don't love but there's a chance he's a starter in the future.

In super-flex this is just a dumb trade for the other guy...just dumb...Haskins was a disaster in Washington but he is still 24 and could not be in a better spot to get a second chance and everything I have read says he is making the most of this opportunity...the other guy just received a bag of donuts with virtually zero upside for a guy who could pay huge dividends in the SF format...why?  Why make this deal?   There is no reason to do this deal...none! 

Great deal IMO. OBJ is only 28/29 and still produces as a fantasy starter when healthy. I've got Stevenson in a few places as a 3rd round rookie pick and I'd happily cash in for that kind of return.
My thinking exactly. I also own a lot of Van Jefferson shares. Although I’m rooting for him, I’m not sure if he’ll ever amount to much.  This deal also helps me thin out my roster to pick up a Defence and Kicker before week 1.

FFPC Pros vs Joes BB SF (2020 Startup), one of the Pro's left in a huff over what he considered an offensive FPC tweet
The fantasy Twitter has been alive with pros virtue signaling lately, especially in regard to that tweet. Oh my, was that ever innocent back in the day. What are we, second wave feminists like Gloria Steinem and Eleanor Smeal? Even the feminists of the nineties, who were truly radical, had no problem with stuff like that so long as it was understood that females were just as capable as men were. It's the men virtue signaling who are offended. So stupid. It's why the term "white knighting," despite its negative connotation, rings so true for things like that.

Look, the community could use some diversity and different voices, but doesn't it seem like some of the hiring hasn't been done along the lines of competence? I mean, Stephanie Smalls got hired at PFN and admitted she didn't even rank players. What the hell is that? Then her own tweets betrayed her and she got cancelled. There's been an obvious movement at FBG to do this with their podcasts, and I'm not sure they're for the better. I see the tweets from the men and women, and they're not exactly mind-blowing tweets or subjects.

So there's a lot of stupid stuff on Twitter. Which is par for that course, of course. Makes me not want to look at it, really.

In super-flex this is just a dumb trade for the other guy...just dumb...Haskins was a disaster in Washington but he is still 24 and could not be in a better spot to get a second chance and everything I have read says he is making the most of this opportunity...the other guy just received a bag of donuts with virtually zero upside for a guy who could pay huge dividends in the SF format...why?  Why make this deal?   There is no reason to do this deal...none! 
Roster space. A 3rd is worth more than what you get when you cut someone. Which is 0. A 3rd > 0. Not sure if that applies in this since it wasn't my league but I wouldn't be keeping Haskins. I don't disagree that he could ripen but my rosters simply do not have room. So there is possibly a reason and a good one. 

ETA I should have said I am assuming he cuts Albert O

massraider said:
Dynasty:

Lamar Jackson
Antonio Gibson
'22 2nd rounder (early to mid)

for

Matthew Stafford
Dalvin Cook
'22 1st rounder (early)
This is a monster trade.  I could get behind both sides if you aren't a Gibson believer like some of the people that are way high on him.  Getting Cook and a 1st along with Stafford is a good return>  I probably lean toward the Lamar/Gibson side slightly but I could totally understand the argument on both sides.

barackdhouse said:
Roster space. A 3rd is worth more than what you get when you cut someone. Which is 0. A 3rd > 0. Not sure if that applies in this since it wasn't my league but I wouldn't be keeping Haskins. I don't disagree that he could ripen but my rosters simply do not have room. So there is possibly a reason and a good one. 

Since roster space was not mentioned it did not factor into what I said and unless it was really tight rosters I would keep Haskins becomes if Tomlin straightens him out and he takes over for Big Ben that is a major score in SF.

barackdhouse said:

Good point. This is an often overlooked & underappreciated aspect of multi-player deals. The best trade calcs account for the +1 or -1 roster room resulting from such trades. 

In a 2:1 deal it's 2:1+1 roster spot. That definitely has value. 

I still think the team getting Haksins is making a smart investment & getting a really good deal, but it's a little closer when considering potential roster limitations. 

massraider said:
Dynasty:

Lamar Jackson
Antonio Gibson
'22 2nd rounder (early to mid)

for

Matthew Stafford
Dalvin Cook
'22 1st rounder (early)
OK, I've been rolling this over in my noodle & I can't pick a side. So it's a fair deal. 

Personally, I would want the Stafford/Cook/1st side, because

- not a long-term believer in LJax (but I could be wrong)

- Cook > Gibson (but I'm not as high on Gibson, though warming up) 

- early 2022 1st rounder 

So from my perspective that's the better side of the deal, but I don't know if it's a clear-cut win either way value-wise. LJax & Gibson could certainly have more long-term value than Stafford/Cook. 

Big boy trade for sure. 

This went down in one of my  16 team leagues. I voiced my concern but only 1 other owner thought it was worth discussing. I think it’s a terrible trade. :shrug:

Jakobi Meyers

For

T Pollard

L Shenault
Thats a terrible trade. 

was “giving a key to a train station locker with compromising photos” included in the Meyers side? 

If not, I have no idea why the Viska/Pollard side would do that. 

This went down in one of my  16 team leagues. I voiced my concern but only 1 other owner thought it was worth discussing. I think it’s a terrible trade. :shrug:

Jakobi Meyers

For

T Pollard

L Shenault
This guy must think Meyers is the WR1 for NE, and excited about Mac Jones.

And he must also think that Shenault is a gadget player on a team stuck in a morass of despair. 

I never know how to value Pollard, could be anywhere from a 1st to a 3rd.

12 team superflex, 0.5 ppr. Not involved

Mahomes and Henne

For

Z. Wilson, B. Edwards, D. Mooney, 2023 1st

-----------

6 pt TDs, -1 INTs, and bonuses for 300+ and 400+ yd games.

Light for Mahomes imo

Mahomes and Henne

For

-----------

Light for Mahomes imo
that’s too light by a 1st round player/pick, and an upgrade from Edwards.

Mahomes side for me, regardless of scoring system. 

Mahomes and Henne

For

-----------

Light for Mahomes imo

Yuck...what is the team dealing Mahomes hoping to accomplish here?  IMO Mahomes is the #1 asset in SF and should be for a long time...I like Wilson but he is still an unknown...I am very high on Mooney but not gonna pretend he is the next DKM or AJ Brown...Edwards is very intriguing but doesn't move the needle one bit for me when we are talking about Mahomes and the #1 is two years from now...this is a horrible trade and in a very best case scenario it is still not a good deal because it would take about 30 seconds to get a much better offer from the other 10 teams in this league...gotta say yuck again on this one.

12tm 2QB TE Prem

(Wrinkle is can only keep 1QB on your roster for a 2nd year, the rest go back into the annual draft, and the kept QB goes back into the pool following Y2)

Rhamondre Stevenson, 22 4th, 22 6th

FOR

22 2nd

32 IDP, PPR (players available twice)

contender gave presumed  late 22 1st, early 22 1st, presumed late 23 1st

builder gave dalvin cook and mattison 

contender’s RBs were not good.  

12 team PPR dynasty 

Even though I don't know WTF is going on with Thomas I took this offer sent to me this morning:

Got: Michael Thomas & McKissic 

Gave: Rondale Moore & 2023 4th rounder 
you get some good deals in your league. This is a beyond dumb offer from the other guy even if it somehow works out for him. 

12 team ppr 

2 interesting deals (not involved)

-

Ginn&Juice gave up Bateman, Rashod BAL WR; Meyers, Jakobi NEP WR; Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick from Ginn&Juice

The Rowdy Footballer's gave up Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB; Rams, Los Angeles LAR Def

Wed Aug 25 5:18:21 p.m. ET 2021

The Rowdy Footballer's gave up Ekeler, Austin LAC RB; Parker, DeVante MIA WR

katys kriminals g1gave up Etienne, Travis JAC RB; Moore, Elijah NYJ WR

Wed Aug 25 6:01:32 a.m. ET 2021

Users who are viewing this thread