What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (26 Viewers)

I was ready to smash-accept the offer, but then did a couple of minutes of due diligence and check dynasty rankings at a few sites as well as a few trade calculators. Of 3 calculators, I got 3 different answers (one even, one favoring the Allen side, one favoring the Lawrence side), so I went with my gut and loved how my starting lineup would look with Allen added to an already stacked roster, so went for it.  Besides, it’s not like Allen is old or anything, so I didn’t give up that much youth.  And I’m fine giving up a late first for a set-and-forget top 3 dynasty QB in Win Now mode. 
thanks for all of the replies. 
I like the move.  I'd pay that for Allen all day.  I don't play that format you mentioned or not familiar with it but I think this is light for Allen.  T-Law may never be anywhere near his level.

Saw this dynasty trade on Twitter.

PPR - 12 Team League - 1 QB - Full Dynasty

Team A gets:
TE Pitts
QB Hurts

Team B gets:
Waller
Kyler
2022 1 (early)
2023 1 (probably late pick)

Team A really wanted Pitts!
Wow....I like Pitts a ton and was stoked when he slipped to me at 5 this year in a 1 QB league but this is way too much to pay for him.  Waller is a top notch TE, Kyler is miles better than Hurts who may not have the job for long, and 2 1sts.  This is way too much to pay and I'm a believer in Pitts.

Guy in my dynasty SF league just put Mahomes on the block to "retool".  Thinking of offering Trey Lance and Najee Harris, thoughts on that potential trade?  That Dynasty Process Calculator above likes the Lance/Harris side by 8%.

I just took over a orphan in the league and am in "productive struggle" mode but still can't resist taking a shot at a dangling Mahomes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember your Mahomes deal but wasn't aware of the two firsts you also got. See, that's two big-time talents in Higgins and CEH plus two firsts, though this was SF, so that's a pull you needed.

Interesting to see it all shake out. That first for Pittman is no sure thing, but Harmon's got your back on that one.

I'm less sanguine about Pitts, but that's about tight ends and history rather than scouting assessment of talent.

Anyway, interesting stuff. I hope it works out.
Follow up: Pittman & Pitts seem to be working out. Zach Wilson notsomuch, but Daniel Jones & Carr are improving week to week. 

I traded away my own 2022 1st so now I have someone else’s 2022 1st, and shockingly, I just beat that team week 7 putting up 160, the 3rd highest score in the league. Uzomah, Pitts, Pittman, Higgins, D’Ernest & Bolden + Carr/Jones managed to beat team Brady/Mahomes. It Improved my 2022 draft pick & hurt the dude I dealt my own to. Incredibly I’ve won 2 games after trade-pocalypse, and I’m really excited about my next 2 drafts. With 5x 1sts & 2 2nds in 2023 I should be pretty competitive, so long as I draft well. 

Hopefully my youts stay healthy/productive for the influx of talent the next 2 years. 

I just pulled the trigger on this one today. Really tough, but I’m in a COMPLETE rebuild. Yesterday I made several moves including moving King Henry for several future 1sts. My team was okay, but there are several really stacked teams at the top and best case scenario I was going to finish as the 5th or 6th best team this season. So I decided to blow it all up and start over. It’s a 10-man start 2QB league. 

Gave: Kyler Murray

Received: Trey Lance, 22 1st(worst team in the leagues pick by a mile, it will be 1.01) and my 23’ 1st(guaranteed top 3, could be 1.01 as well since I’ve completely blew up my team the last few days) 

This now gives me two 2022 1sts(one being 1.01) and FOUR 2023 1sts to start the rebuild process. 

I just pulled the trigger on this one today. Really tough, but I’m in a COMPLETE rebuild. Yesterday I made several moves including moving King Henry for several future 1sts. My team was okay, but there are several really stacked teams at the top and best case scenario I was going to finish as the 5th or 6th best team this season. So I decided to blow it all up and start over. It’s a 10-man start 2QB league. 

Received: Trey Lance, 22 1st(worst team in the leagues pick by a mile, it will be 1.01) and my 23’ 1st(guaranteed top 3, could be 1.01 as well since I’ve completely blew up my team the last few days) 

This now gives me two 2022 1sts(one being 1.01) and FOUR 2023 1sts to start the rebuild process. 
Not sure this is quite enough in a 2 QB league for Kyler but being only 10 teams changes things.  2022 could be a down year for draft talent but if rebuilding, you could have done worse.

Guy in my dynasty SF league just put Mahomes on the block to "retool".  Thinking of offering Trey Lance and Najee Harris, thoughts on that potential trade?  That Dynasty Process Calculator above likes the Lance/Harris side by 8%.

I just took over a orphan in the league and am in "productive struggle" mode but still can't resist taking a shot at a dangling Mahomes.
I like the Lance/Harris side too but it isn't by a ton and it isn't often that a Mahomes type is available so pulling the trigger isn't the worst thing.  I really don't play SF and seem to favor RBs but get the argument for this for sure.

FFPC SF not involved

Team A gives Dobbins, Jacobs, Aiyuk, 2022 1st
Team B gives Swift, D Freeman, R Anderson

New Swift owner is vying (against me) for a 1st round bye, so that 1st is late. Other team is 1-6. I think that is a pretty solid haul for Swift. 

I think it’s a good move when looking to rebuild. You’re not winning now, so you should come out of these deals stronger.

Here’s a deal made in my PPR SF dynasty league.

Team A received: Henry, Fournette

Team B received: Hurts, Gallup, 2024 1st, 2023 2nd

12 Team PPR Superflex start 10 players

Gave:

Elijah Moore

2022 1st

2023 1st

Got:

Derrick Henry

I hate buying aging assets with picks, but if my guys get healthy I think i'm set up to steamroll the league.

QB - L Jackson, M Stafford, M Ryan

RB - Henry, CMC, Barkley, Jacobs, D Henderson (Akers on IR)

WR - Metcalf, McLaurin, Ridley, Sutton, Diontae, Shepard, Golladay, Boyd (Fuller on IR)

TE - Hockenson, Tonyan, Seals-Jones

Andy Dufresne said:
That's terrible and probably veto worthy.
It’s not veto-worthy because I know it was not collusion. But I’m still shocked that the guy traded Henry for Hurts when I was trying to give him TLaw. He didn’t do his homework on Hurts and just saw his numbers, age and thought of pairing him with his DeVonte. But I did warn him before the trade that Hurts probably won’t be starting in the NFL much longer. So it’s not like he had no idea.

It’s not veto-worthy because I know it was not collusion. But I’m still shocked that the guy traded Henry for Hurts when I was trying to give him TLaw. He didn’t do his homework on Hurts and just saw his numbers, age and thought of pairing him with his DeVonte. But I did warn him before the trade that Hurts probably won’t be starting in the NFL much longer. So it’s not like he had no idea.
Playing with dumb league mates is really frustrating.

barackdhouse said:
FFPC SF not involved

New Swift owner is vying (against me) for a 1st round bye, so that 1st is late. Other team is 1-6. I think that is a pretty solid haul for Swift. 
Wow, clearly Swift is a long term asset as well but that’s definitely pushing the chips in.

Though honestly, I’m not sure any smaller sub- combination of those 4 would really be enough to make it worth it.

Aiyuk has virtually zero market value right now. Can’t remember a young dynasty WR that has fallen that quickly from that high.

Gave:

Elijah Moore

2022 1st

2023 1st

Got:

Derrick Henry

I hate buying aging assets with picks, but if my guys get healthy I think i'm set up to steamroll the league.

WR - Metcalf, McLaurin, Ridley, Sutton, Diontae, Shepard, Golladay, Boyd (Fuller on IR)

Nice looking team ! 

12 team superFlex league 0.5ppr 

Team A ( all round great squad. competing )  GAVE -  ‘22 1st late, 23 1st late, Jacobi Meyers 

for 

Team B ( 1-6, no good QBs, needs some WRs stacked at rb with Dobbins/Etienne/Akers all ir’d ) - Alvin Kamara 

barackdhouse said:
FFPC SF not involved

If not competing, I think this is a really solid haul for Swift.  There is no guarantee that Dobbins wouldn't have been the same or better than Swift had he played tis year.  Jacobs, Aiyuk (who still has upside), and a 1st too for 2 guys that should barely be rostered with Swift.  Good move.

12 team superFlex league 0.5ppr 

Team A ( all round great squad. competing )  GAVE -  ‘22 1st late, 23 1st late, Jacobi Meyers 

for 

Team B ( 1-6, no good QBs, needs some WRs stacked at rb with Dobbins/Etienne/Akers all ir’d ) - Alvin Kamara 
I'd have to get an earlier pick for AK41 personally or it would need to be 3 1sts but I get chasing the ring for the buying guy.  Jus think B might have got a better deal had they shopped around.

Gave:

Elijah Moore

2022 1st

2023 1st

Got:

Derrick Henry

I like this move for you and this team is awesome.  Take advantage while you can.  Exactly the type of thing I would have done and then maybe flip one of those RBs for picks in the offseason so you get back in to the 1st round.

I like Dobbins but this feels light for Zeke.  That 3rd should be a 1st at the very least.
I just offered Zeke to someone for Dobbins and Pittman.

Keeptradecut has it as Elliott for Dobbins and about a late 1st/early 2nd, even. An early second, it says, is too light while a late first is too heavy if you're adding Dobbins to the deal. 

FFPC SF not involved

Team A gives R Wilson, Drake, Julio
Team B gives Hurts, M Williams, Aiyuk
Tough call. I’m still a believer that Aiyuk will pull it together & eventually be the dude we thought he’d be. I also like Mike Williams, but he’s a “waiting for the other shoe to drop” kind of player since this is a post-post-post-hype breakout. 

Russel Wilson is aging, Drake is kinda meh & Julio just isn’t the same dude & aging quickly as well. 

On the other side, Hurts is kind of a train wreck & I’m not convinced he’s the future, despite putting up good FF numbers. 

But yeah, Hurts/Aiyuk/Williams side for me. 

Tough call. I’m still a believer that Aiyuk will pull it together & eventually be the dude we thought he’d be. I also like Mike Williams, but he’s a “waiting for the other shoe to drop” kind of player since this is a post-post-post-hype breakout. 

Russel Wilson is aging, Drake is kinda meh & Julio just isn’t the same dude & aging quickly as well. 

On the other side, Hurts is kind of a train wreck & I’m not convinced he’s the future, despite putting up good FF numbers. 

But yeah, Hurts/Aiyuk/Williams side for me. 
I like team B. There’s just more value there, plus it’s a good win-now move with Wilson injured.

Yep, I was not happy to see my top competitor for the chip get Chubb. And I had traded the guy Chubb for Najee before W1. So he basically turned Najee into a bunch of scrubs. I guess that’s why he’s a last-place team.

12-team PPR SF

Team A (7-0) received: Chubb 

Team B (0-7) received: Shenault, KHerbert, Ahmed, 2023 2nd
This is way too light for Chubb.  Shenault is decent but may never be a reliable fantasy starter, Herbert still has to sit behind Monty when back, Ahmed is useless, and you don't even get a 1st.  I still don't get why people trade studs without even getting at op asset at all.

This is way too light for Chubb.  Shenault is decent but may never be a reliable fantasy starter, Herbert still has to sit behind Monty when back, Ahmed is useless, and you don't even get a 1st.  I still don't get why people trade studs without even getting at op asset at all.
Sounds like tanking by suicide. Might help him secure the #1, but even if so, that was stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread