What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

New 12 team league. Start QRWWWT + 2 flex. PPR for WR/TE, .5 PPR for RB.

Team W gave 2017 1st rounder (projects to be top 6, but not an absolute certainty)

Team J gave Rashad Jennings, Paul Perkins, Andre Williams

I would really, really, appreciate input on this trade.

I would really, really, appreciate input on this trade.
My input is that the trade is ridiculous. 

Whomever the starting RB is for the G-Men, he is NOT worth a 2017 1st. 

An ugly 40/40/20 split is not worth a 1st either. 

Whomever emerges, if someone does at all, is probably supplanted by the Giants second or third round pick in 2017, who will likely be a shyte-hot RB from the big cohort next year, as the Giants are a prime candidate to draft a meaningful replacement for their pack of scrubs and has-beens at running back.  Though yes, I suppose it's possible they dodge that position entirely in next year's Draft because they need help on defense.  But in that case, they might pick up Benny Cunningham or even Murray, or some similar soon-to-be Free Agent ...who would also be acquired to be the starter. 

In the meantime, Team W, who was leveraging his 2017 1st (or one of them) for needed depth at RB, now has to use three roster spots and wait most of September to see what he got for his money.  Could Perkins emerge, submarine all this conjecture, and be good value for the pick?  Maybe.  But I would bet against it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
16t PPR contract league QRWWTFFKDDDDDD (10 contracts, rest of roster recycled each year)

Team A (league winner last season): Traded Corey Coleman ($23)

Team B (bottom 4 team currently): Traded Vincent Jackson and 2018 1st round pick

12 team startup, PPR, 1-2-3-1, 6 point all TD

1.06, 11.06 for 2.06, 10.06, 2017 1st

5.06, 12.07 for 6.10, 2017 1st and 3rd

2.06 for 5.02, 7.02, 9.02, 2017 1st

16t PPR contract league QRWWTFFKDDDDDD (10 contracts, rest of roster recycled each year)

Team A (league winner last season): Traded Corey Coleman ($23)

Team B (bottom 4 team currently): Traded Vincent Jackson and 2018 1st round pick
Coleman.  Especially since his original owner has to wait 2 years to get anything for him.

Tibereas said:
V. Cruz and 2017 1st for

T. Sharpe and 2017 2nd. 
Not drinking the Sharpe kool-aid yet, so I'd gladly trade Sharpe to move up into the talent-heavy 1st next year.

I might also cut Cruz for my favorite preseason lottery ticket, which means Im also getting an open roster spot in the trade.

Opposite for me.  That's more than enough high value parts for me to give Cooper back, assuming I have lineup holes that make those parts usable.
Agree.  I dont think Cooper is that much better of an asset than Moncrief.  I think they are both great.  Moncrief plus a 2017 1st would be enough for me to move Cooper.  To put it in perspective, I would have taken Moncrief 2nd overall in this year's draft...so its like getting the 1.2, plus Boyd (roughly 1.10), and Yeldon, AND a 2017 1st rounder for Cooper.  Love Cooper, but that thats a huge haul for him.

16 team dynasty ppr

Gave jordy, shazier, Malcom brown dL pats, decker

Got

Deandre Hopkins
Can see both sides on this.  If I have a lot of depth, so Decker and Shazier are reserves, for instance, then this is a great move to turn several solid players into one stud.

On the other hand, if I have a depleted team, and need to add depth, I think getting three instant starters for Hopkins isn't bad.  Jordy's older than I'd want to target in that situation, but sometimes you have to take what you can get.

Fair trade both ways.

12 team, standard scoring, non ppr

2016 1.03

for

2017 1st

2018 1st
As the owner of 1.03 in my 12 team standard non-ppr, I would trade it for a '17 1st and a '18 1st in heartbeat.

Heck, I'd probably trade it for just a '17 1st, if I was confident the pick would be in the top 6.

This monster happened today in my league

2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex .5ppr 10 team league

Team A traded:  Allen Robinson, Russell Wilson, Davante Adams

Team B traded:  Andrew Luck, Alshon Jeffery, 2017 1st (very likely late)

Both teams are competitors. 

FFPC

Team A gets DeAndre Hopkins

Team B gets Brandin Cooks + Jordan Matthews

Note.....team B has 25 players and tough cut decisions getting to 20

12t ppr

Team A gets Julio (win now championship contender)

Team B gets Ebron, Moncrief and 2017 1st (likely late) (team is in full rebuild)

I just traded Spiller to the Ingram owner for a 2017 2nd round pick.  Was pretty psyched to get it.  Would have done it for a 3rd.

12 Team PPR

Team A gave up:
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR
Kelce, Travis KCC TE
Year 2017 Round 3 Draft Pick from Rocky Mtn High Rollers

Team B gave up:
Graham, Jimmy SEA TE
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from SALSA BUT DEADLY
Year 2017 Round 2 Draft Pick from SALSA BUT DEADLY

Users who are viewing this thread