What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

I do, and I'd still trade him for Gurley all day, every day, and twice on Sunday's.

...especially in dynasty.
It  isn't an over reaction to Cooks monster game as you suggested. That trade is pretty fair, and Cooks is closing the gap on the difference in ADP

It  isn't an over reaction to Cooks monster game as you suggested. That trade is pretty fair, and Cooks is closing the gap on the difference in ADP
Cooks is good, but there are 8-12 "Brandin Cooks".

Imo, there is a "Todd Gurley" every decade or so.

i don't even think it's remotely close.  ...but to each his own.

Cooks is good, but there are 8-12 "Brandin Cooks".

Imo, there is a "Todd Gurley" every decade or so.

i don't even think it's remotely close.  ...but to each his own.
You are right, but now you are comparing real football with fantasy football. Talent wise Gurley is a once a decade type back, but you don't have to be that type if back to be a great fantasy back. 

You are right, but now you are comparing real football with fantasy football. Talent wise Gurley is a once a decade type back, but you don't have to be that type if back to be a great fantasy back. 
I guess we can just agree to disagree on the fantasy value of the two.

Just prior to the 1 o'clock game yesterday - teams weren't playing each other

A moves - Travis Kelce and a '18 4th

B moves - '18 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (likely early, but 2 years away), along with TE Martellus Bennett (and didn't start him)

*both teams lost, and either would have won had they started Bennett.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just prior to the 1 o'clock game yesterday - teams weren't playing each other

A moves - Travis Kelce and a '18 4th

B moves - '18 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (likely early, but 2 years away), along with TE Martellus Bennett (and didn't start him)

*both teams lost, and either would have won had they started Bennett.
Kelce is one of the most overrated players I see get traded for.  Unless there is some point advantage at TE, he is not enough of a difference maker to warrant his price.  I would never pay a 1st for a TE unless I was 99% sure it was going to make me the clear favorite for champion.  Looks like he might have factored the dynasty element a little too much here.  Probably would have been fine with Bennett all year.  

12-team PPR Dynasty - Normal scoring except no negative points for QB interceptions

Team A gives: 

Aaron Rodgers

TY Hilton

Travis Kelce

Team B gives:

Sammy Watkins

Yeah... I was Team A - I think that's what Team B is thinking and maybe was how I was able to acquire Sammy in the first place.  

Sammy is only 23 years old though....  I'm actually expecting the Bills to shut him down later this year when they are out of contention.

12 Team PPR 3 WR's + flex

Gave:

2017 1st

2017 1st

2017 2nd

Got:

Mike Evans

I'm 1-1 and the other pick is from a good team that should make the playoffs. I have:

Smith/Bradford/Wentz/Goff

Jennings/Gordon/Cadet/Howard/Smallwood

Evans/Jeffery/Nelson/Cobb/Matthews/Diggs/Coleman/Doctson

Rudolph/ASJ

Hoping I make the playoffs so the pick I gave up doesn't end up being too high. 

Gave:

2017 1st

2017 1st

2017 2nd

Got:

Mike Evans

I'm 1-1 and the other pick is from a good team that should make the playoffs. I have:

Rudolph/ASJ

Evans is a stud, but the 2017 class is LOADED with talent.

Could go either way.

PS - I don't know if you meant for those lists to be in order, but Wentz is your best QB, Gordon is your best RB, and Diggs is at least your 4th best WR.

Come to think of it, you could have REALLY used one or two of the RB's in next year's class,

I kinda think you'd have been better off to keep the picks.

Could go either way.

PS - I don't know if you meant for those lists to be in order, but Wentz is your best QB, Gordon is your best RB, and Diggs is at least your 4th best WR.

Come to think of it, you could have REALLY used one or two of the RB's in next year's class,

I agree. Your WRs are fine. You could have grabbed a couple RBs next year with those picks.

Could go either way.

I dunno.  If this is truly two late 1's that's a different haul in that draft class.  He could probably flip Diggs right now for two 1sts, netting a Diggs -> Evans upgrade for a 2nd.

Ppr scoring, start qb, 2rbs, 3wrs, tell and flex. 

I sent Alshon Jeffery and Jordan Cameron. 

I got Tyler Eifert, Josh Gordon and 2 2017 2nds.  One should be early to mid, one should be late. I am rebuilding and am still trying to off load older talent. 

Watkins on the move again.   Standard 12 team PPR dynasty League.  

Team A gives

Sammy

TEAM B Gives

Maclin 

2017 1st - position up in air

Not involved but I like Sammy. 

Also in the previous Watkins trade the league has 2 flex spots so you can start 5 WR.   This league is single flex. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Gave:

2017 1st

2017 1st

2017 2nd

Got:

Mike Evans

Rudolph/ASJ

Evans and not close. 

Yeah I for one am not sold on the 2017 draft class hype.   A lot can happen between now and next season... And too often the most talented players are drafted to fantasy wastelands where their talent is squandered.   Todd Gurley is probably the most recent example.   D'Angelo Williams and Jon Stewart are there too alongside Steven Jackson. 

Yeah I for one am not sold on the 2017 draft class hype.   A lot can happen between now and next season... And too often the most talented players are drafted to fantasy wastelands where their talent is squandered.   Todd Gurley is probably the most recent example.   D'Angelo Williams and Jon Stewart are there too alongside Steven Jackson. 
Are you serious? Gurley hasn't even played a full season yet, Steven Jackson was a fantasy beast during his time. Williams and Stewart would have been great had Carolina not been stupid and kept them both.

Wow I like Hyde but I'd trade him for that as long as I had any startable RB in reserve.
Just to possibly clarify, that was a 2018 1st round rookie pick, a 2018 2nd rounder, and a 2018 3rd rounder - and from a perennial playoff team.  That could end up being the #7, #17, and #27 rookie picks....two years from now.  I didn't mean to say that it was the #1, #2, and #3 picks in the 2018 draft.

You don't think Diggs is worth two 2017 1sts?  What would you accept for Diggs in trade?
Diggs is tricky, depends on the type of league and the bench spots. He is in the camp right now where I wouldn't pay 2 2017 1st for him and if I own him it would take that kind of offer to get me to move him.

Diggs is tricky, depends on the type of league and the bench spots. He is in the camp right now where I wouldn't pay 2 2017 1st for him and if I own him it would take that kind of offer to get me to move him.
I wouldn't trade him for less either.  I'm wondering what Mr. Hyperbole and his sidekick Exaggerato would dump him for if it's such a laughable concept though.

14 team dynasty.. no ppr .. 6pts all tds

Team A (rebuild) gives Big Ben 

Team B (contender) gives 2017 1st round pick

B only had Stafford at QB 

Are you serious? Gurley hasn't even played a full season yet, Steven Jackson was a fantasy beast during his time. Williams and Stewart would have been great had Carolina not been stupid and kept them both.
The point is that they all should be or have been much better except for their crap situation holding them back. 

NFL teams are constantly stupid. Getting drafted by a bad organization vs a good one and the way a player fits that organization matters more than some of the things a player can control when it comes to scoring fantasy points. What is Zeke's value right now if the Browns had drafted him this spring?

Early 2017 picks are probably safe, but it might be a good time to trade a later 1st for inflated value due to the 2017 class hype. 

The point is that they all should be or have been much better except for their crap situation holding them back. 

NFL teams are constantly stupid. Getting drafted by a bad organization vs a good one and the way a player fits that organization matters more than some of the things a player can control when it comes to scoring fantasy points. What is Zeke's value right now if the Browns had drafted him this spring?

Early 2017 picks are probably safe, but it might be a good time to trade a later 1st for inflated value due to the 2017 class hype. 
You have no way of knowing that. Trent Richardson had a decent rookie year, got traded to what everyone thought was a better spot and got worse. 

14 team .5 PPR

Team A gives:

DeMarco Murray, Dennis Pitta, Early 1st, Early 3rd

Team B gives:

Spencer Ware, Zach Ertz, Late 1st

I just traded:

Barnidge

Aiken

2017 3rd Round pick 

FOR

Decker

McDonald

2017 4th Round pick 

12 team ppr & I gotta say I rarely feel as confident about a trade I make as I do about this one.  

I just traded:

Barnidge

Aiken

2017 3rd Round pick 

FOR

Decker

McDonald

2017 4th Round pick 

12 team ppr & I gotta say I rarely feel as confident about a trade I make as I do about this one.  
nice for you.  Barnidge/Aiken/3rd are all basically worthless.  Decker > nothing by far.

Isiaah Crowell and 3rd round pick 2017 (roughly pick 28-30) for 2nd round pick 2017 (pick 14-17)

Crowell owner has DJohnson, Elliott, CJ Anderson, Jeremy Hill, Tevin Coleman, and Ryan Mathews ahead of Crow.

Isiaah Crowell and 3rd round pick 2017 (roughly pick 28-30) for 2nd round pick 2017 (pick 14-17)

Crowell owner has DJohnson, Elliott, CJ Anderson, Jeremy Hill, Tevin Coleman, and Ryan Mathews ahead of Crow.
Selling low on Crowell. He should be worth an early 2nd by himself. 

Users who are viewing this thread