What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (24 Viewers)

Ajayi and the #13 rookie pick

for

Dixon and the 1.4 rookie pick

10 team non PPR
Non-PPR?  Ajayi.  Move the 1.13 to the other side--and it's still Ajayi.  Dixon was just popped for PEDs and loses a lot of his little remaining value in non-PPR formats; the 1.04 is no-mans land in non-PPR; Ajayi is a monster in non-PPR; depth is less valuable in 10 tm leagues.  Ajayiajayiajayi.  I'm guessing some don't play the format; top 10 RBs are gold.  

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team PPR: All same league, not involved in any

Julio/1.11/2018 2 for 1.1/1.3/2.3/2018 1 (mid)

Watkins/2.10/2018 4 for Doctson /Perriman/1.6/2018 1 (mid late)

Goff/Perkins for ADP/2018 1 (Early to mid) 

I think most would favor Julio side, I'm not most people and would for sure take those picks.

Take picks if I don't view roster space as an issue

AP side mainly due to 2018 first but AP could be nice while you wait a year for the real payoff.

I might take the 3 1st's for Julio but can see both sides

Sammy

The 1st by a lot

Non-PPR?  Ajayi.  Move the 1.13 to the other side--and it's still Ajayi.  Dixon was just popped for PEDs and loses a lot of his little remaining value in non-PPR formats; the 1.04 is no-mans land in non-PPR; Ajayi is a monster in non-PPR; depth is less valuable in 10 tm leagues.  Ajayiajayiajayi.  I'm guessing some don't play the format; top 10 RBs are gold.  
Ajayi had 4 good games out of 15 last year.  They were monster games, 3 of them, but the rest of the year, he was pretty garbage.  Especially in non-ppr, he was under 10 pts in 10 of the other 11 games and only scored 11 pts in the 11th game.  That's not a "monster", IMO.  That's WR-like boom or bust.

I'm never a fan of taking a guy's best games out to analyze him, but his 3 monster games are such HUGE outliers compared to the relative garbage in the other games that it has to give you pause without any previous work to go on.  And he was the same type runner the year before as well. 

I mean, more than HALF of his season rushing total came in 3 games.  There are HUGE red flags that he won't come close to repeating his numbers last year.  And when I say numbers, I mean his total numbers, because his per game numbers outside of 4 games are really not good at all.

menobrown said:
Walker is like that loaf of bread a few days past the expiration date that is still surprisingly fresh and but it's day to day at best and might be best served as toast. So give me Ertz.
That's the bread I give to my kids for breakfast as toast, lol

FFPC

Team A gets Jordan Reed, DGB, 2018 3rd, 2018 4th

Team B gets Antonio Gates, Devontae Booker 2018 1st, 2018 2nd

FYI on my reasoning -

I'm Team A, I've won this league the last 2 years and have one of the strongest teams for 2017 so the 2018 1st and 2nd should be late, Team B is in rebuild so the 3rd and 4th should be towards the early side. Cutdown is next week, I was cutting Gates, Booker might have been my final keeper, I'll also wind up cutting DGB in all likelihood. I was doing a bit of CYA as at TE this gives me Reed, Eifert, Rudolph and if all healthy it is great but thought the added depth at the position was needed and I want the 3Peat in this one.

FFPC

FYI on my reasoning -

I'm Team A, I've won this league the last 2 years and have one of the strongest teams for 2017 so the 2018 1st and 2nd should be late, Team B is in rebuild so the 3rd and 4th should be towards the early side. Cutdown is next week, I was cutting Gates, Booker might have been my final keeper, I'll also wind up cutting DGB in all likelihood. I was doing a bit of CYA as at TE this gives me Reed, Eifert, Rudolph and if all healthy it is great but thought the added depth at the position was needed and I want the 3Peat in this one.
Looks like a good trade for both teams.  "IF" Reed stays healthy, you are the winner...but that's a big "IF" 

FFPC

FYI on my reasoning -

I would take Reed in this format even with the injury concerns

FFPC

FYI on my reasoning -

Explanation not really needed on why you were willing to accept a trade that was way unbalanced in your favor.

Casting Couch said:
14 team dynasty

1.10, Eli Rogers

for

CJProsise, Terrence Williams
1.10 side and not close. If one of the top 4 free agent RBs sign in SEA his and Rawls' value are down. 1.10>Prosise now. Rogers>Williams.

FFPC

FYI on my reasoning -

Reed and very easily. That cost more than built in the risk.

Having 3 quality TE's is zero issue. In fact I tend to like Reed, and Eifert for that matter, on teams that have other options due to the injury issues. It's when they are all you got you can run into some problems. When all healthy starting all 3 is always an option and a strong option.

So the one deal above is pretty close to being Julio for picks 1 and 3.

That's a tough call, but I have to go picks side.  The market value (start up value) is pretty easily on the side of the picks.  I might even take the picks if Julio was 100% healthy with no foot history.

DansRams said:
FFPC rules

Team a gets 1.1 

Team b gets 1.3, 2.05 and 18 1st...mid to late
I think I have to provide a link to this thread for some of my league mates. In a Zealots non-ppr 12 team dynasty league I got this offer:

I give: 2017 1.03 rookie pick plus my 2018 1st round pick

I get: 2017 1.10 rookie pick, 2017 1.11 rookie pick, Robby Anderson.

:loco:

I think I have to provide a link to this thread for some of my league mates. In a Zealots non-ppr 12 team dynasty league I got this offer:

I give: 2017 1.03 rookie pick plus my 2018 1st round pick

I get: 2017 1.10 rookie pick, 2017 1.11 rookie pick, Robby Anderson.

:loco:
Might be okay without you including your 2018 pick....still a little light though.

Users who are viewing this thread