What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

12 Team PPR - TE premium

Team A gives:  Julio, 1.10, 2.10

Team B gives:  Zeke, 1.8, 2.8

Then less than 24 hours later the new owner

gives : Zeke, 1.8

gets : Cook, Gurley
Adding the 1.8 in that second trade wasn't necessary. In fact Cook/Gurley isn't enough considering Gurley's struggles.

You've got to be kidding me - I'll take this 2-for-1 all day long, all week long, all month long, all 2017 long, et cetera!

Zealots PPR

Traded:

Russell Wilson (QB SEA), Devante Mays (RB GB) and Robby Anderson (WR NYJ)

Received:

Jameis Winston (QB TB), JuJu Smith-Schuster (WR PIT) and a 2018 3rd round rookie pick

My reasoning - have less of a good feeling about Wilson going forward as Seattle just doesn't seem to want to maximize his value.  Just not enough resources into OL (mainly) but also not enough in receiving talent.  Mays, while I like him, is a 7th round rookie pick for the Packers and I don't see tons of value with him and Anderson I just feel maxed out last year...and they're the Jets.

Winston is, I feel, an ascending talent.  I think he becomes a top-5 QB sooner than later.  The Bucs look to have great receiving options (Evans, Jackson Howard and Godwin), most of them still very young.  I think JuJu is going to be very good also.

For what it's worth...

This is one of the more interesting trades posted here - however 12 team ppr, just isn't enough information about the two parties involved in this swap to make what I might consider an intelligent comment on it. I think that with more info on the rosters and owners involved - including their prior accomplishments in the league (and elsewhere if available/appropriate), would get more of an interesting response from more forum participants.

Dan H, you of all persons should know that by now.  Thanks for all of your contributions in this thread, I've learned a few things from you in a brief time.

12 team Dynasty 1 PPR, Start 1 QB/2 RB/2 WR/2 Flex/1 TE

Team A Received: L. Bell / K. Dixon

Team B Received: Gurley / Fournette

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the more interesting trades posted here - however 12 team ppr, just isn't enough information about the two parties involved in this swap to make what I might consider an intelligent comment on it. I think that with more info on the rosters and owners involved - including their prior accomplishments in the league (and elsewhere if available/appropriate), would get more of an interesting response from more forum participants.

Dan H, you of all persons should know that by now.  Thanks for all of your contributions in this thread, I've learned a few things from you in a brief time.
Which trade are you referring to?

I'll try to add some more detail if it helps. This league's going into it's 7th year and is probably my favorite of the many I'm in because the owners are all active and knowledgeable. Posted some other trades from this league where I've flipped from extremely WR-heavy to RB-heavy in the course of the past few months. It's a normal PPR league with 1/2/3/1 and 1 flex. (TE get 1.5 PPR). It is shallow devy with 12 college players draft-eligible the next season available in each rookie draft.

This trade was my attempt to add a little more upside back into my shallow WR corps by moving Abdullah for Bryant. I view Abdullah as a relatively low-ceiling RB2 because he probably will never be a 300-touch guy or big goal line scorer and Riddick caps his receiving upside. Bryant is obviously very boom/bust. Could be out of the league next week or could become a superstar and still only 25-years old. 

I had offered Abdullah straight up for Bryant and it sat out there for a few days, so I knew it was close. He never rejected but offered me Bryant for Abdullah and the 2.09 while the pick was on the clock. I countered by asking for his 3.08 to be part of the deal and he quickly accepted. The 2.09 ended up being Cooper Kupp. I'll end up with Gerald Everett or Adam Shaheen with the 3.08 (I'm on deck).

The main guys on my roster post-trade:

Mariota

D. Johnson, Mixon, D. Henry, S. Barkley, Kamara, CJ Anderson, Gore, M. Weber

Watkins, D. Thomas, M. Bryant, C. Sutton, Garcon, Snead

Gronk, Engram, (Everett/Shaheen)

His main guys:

Jameis

Ajayi, Abdullah, Rawls, Jamaal Williams

D. Parker, Tate, Docston, B. Marshall, M. Wallace

Kelce, J. Graham, H. Henry, Njoku  (he's loaded at TE)

Zealots PPR

Traded:

Received:

Jameis Winston (QB TB), JuJu Smith-Schuster (WR PIT) and a 2018 3rd round rookie pick

My reasoning - have less of a good feeling about Wilson going forward as Seattle just doesn't seem to want to maximize his value.  Just not enough resources into OL (mainly) but also not enough in receiving talent.  Mays, while I like him, is a 7th round rookie pick for the Packers and I don't see tons of value with him and Anderson I just feel maxed out last year...and they're the Jets.

Winston is, I feel, an ascending talent.  I think he becomes a top-5 QB sooner than later.  The Bucs look to have great receiving options (Evans, Jackson Howard and Godwin), most of them still very young.  I think JuJu is going to be very good also.

Zealots PPR

Traded:

Received:

Good deal. I don't think most see much gap between Wilson and Winston at this point, so getting JuJu and a 3rd for filler is a solid haul. 

I'll try to add some more detail if it helps. This league's going into it's 7th year and is probably my favorite of the many I'm in because the owners are all active and knowledgeable. Posted some other trades from this league where I've flipped from extremely WR-heavy to RB-heavy in the course of the past few months. It's a normal PPR league with 1/2/3/1 and 1 flex. (TE get 1.5 PPR). It is shallow devy with 12 college players draft-eligible the next season available in each rookie draft.

This trade was my attempt to add a little more upside back into my shallow WR corps by moving Abdullah for Bryant. I view Abdullah as a relatively low-ceiling RB2 because he probably will never be a 300-touch guy or big goal line scorer and Riddick caps his receiving upside. Bryant is obviously very boom/bust. Could be out of the league next week or could become a superstar and still only 25-years old. 

I had offered Abdullah straight up for Bryant and it sat out there for a few days, so I knew it was close. He never rejected but offered me Bryant for Abdullah and the 2.09 while the pick was on the clock. I countered by asking for his 3.08 to be part of the deal and he quickly accepted. The 2.09 ended up being Cooper Kupp. I'll end up with Gerald Everett or Adam Shaheen with the 3.08 (I'm on deck).

The main guys on my roster post-trade:

Mariota

D. Johnson, Mixon, D. Henry, S. Barkley, Kamara, CJ Anderson, Gore, M. Weber

Watkins, D. Thomas, M. Bryant, C. Sutton, Garcon, Snead

Gronk, Engram, (Everett/Shaheen)

His main guys:

Jameis

Ajayi, Abdullah, Rawls, Jamaal Williams

D. Parker, Tate, Docston, B. Marshall, M. Wallace

Kelce, J. Graham, H. Henry, Njoku  (he's loaded at TE)
Thanks a ton, Dan. I appreciate you sharing your thinking/reasoning and the details of how you and your trading partner came to put this swap together. (Somehow the majority of competing owners in my high-stakes leagues don't seem to be willing to go back and forth like I observe often on this thread. Must be nice to have more flexible ownership, than just ultra competitive personnel on-board.)

Now my opinion on this trade has swung from neutral to liking your side, based upon how your roster looks right now, and also that you wind up with a 2nd young upside TE - in a TE premium league going forward. And especially considering that Gronk is not quite the same uber-stud he was 2 to 3 years ago. And primarily, you did need to re-balance the RB vs WR depth & upside of your receiving corps based upon earlier transactions. And especially so since you posted that this is a start 3 WR league. 

GL here and elsewhere as the 2017 season is just 7 weeks away - and training camps & pre-season games have yet to take their toll on our individual rosters & starting line-ups as we envision them at this point in time. Lexus - :thumbup:

You should know better than to speak about a trade without actually replying to the trade in question ?

Dan Hindery said:
12 team PPR

Ameer Abdullah, 2.09

for

Martavis Bryant, 3.08
I love Abdullah this year and think he surprises people with a top 10 finish in PPR. Bryant has not proven he can stay on the field and who knows how much more beating Big Ben can take.

I love Abdullah this year and think he surprises people with a top 10 finish in PPR. Bryant has not proven he can stay on the field and who knows how much more beating Big Ben can take.
Er.. Bryant missed only 2 more games than Abdullah last year..Not sure he has proven he can stay on the field either....

jeaton6 said:
Er.. Bryant missed only 2 more games than Abdullah last year..Not sure he has proven he can stay on the field either....
That was poorly worded on my part. Being a dynasty thread I am more concerned about Bryant's ability to stay clean than I am with Ameer's propensity of injury.

So a couple weeks ago I traded a 5th for a '18 1st and 2nd and a 6th for a '18 1st and 2nd.  Those players according to my board at the time of that pick being on the clock would have been Eifert and Russell Wilson.  Which as of right now it looks like I'm still going to get a QB I really like, either Russell Wilson still or Mariota

12 Team 1PPR SuperFlex

Team A: Keenan Allen, Tyreek Hill, Jimmy Garoppolo

Team B: Todd Gurley, Jordy Nelson

Team A Now:

QB: Cam Newton, Matthew Stafford

WR: Antonio Brown, TY Hilton, Keenan Allen - Snead - Tyreek

RB: DeMarco Murray, Carlos Hyde - D Henry - AP

TE: Greg Olsen - Jimmy Graham

Team B Now:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan

WR: Julio Jones, AJ Green, Jordy Nelson - Diggs - Djax

RB: Todd Gurley, Marshawn Lynch - Gore - Blount

TE: Tyler Eifert - Hunter Henry

12 team PPR

Gave Tyreek Hill 

FA pick 2.12

Got Derrick Henry 

I own Murray and he was my #2 RB with no depth behind him.  I was deeper at WR with Julio, Evans, Jeffery, Kelvin, and rookies Kupp and Golladay.

BINGBING said:
12 team PPR

Gave Tyreek Hill 

FA pick 2.12

Got Derrick Henry 

I own Murray and he was my #2 RB with no depth behind him.  I was deeper at WR with Julio, Evans, Jeffery, Kelvin, and rookies Kupp and Golladay.
I like that deal for you

BINGBING said:
12 team PPR

Gave Tyreek Hill 

FA pick 2.12

Got Derrick Henry 

I like it as well. I think Hill is a sell high and having Murray/Henry seals up an awesome run game.

BINGBING said:
12 team PPR

Gave Tyreek Hill 

FA pick 2.12

Got Derrick Henry 

Henry for me.

BINGBING said:
12 team PPR

Gave Tyreek Hill 

FA pick 2.12

Got Derrick Henry 

Windfall return for Hill

Users who are viewing this thread