What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

12 TM dynasty PPR

Team A received 

Devante Parker 

Frank Gore

2019 4th and 5th rd pick

Team B received 

2019 1st

2019 1st

2019 2nd

2018 2nd

Ted Ginn

Just saw this one:

Team A gets Tarik Cohen

Team B gets Ty Montgomery and Marquise Lee

I don't know what Team A is thinking here... I like the Ty Montgomery side easily even without Lee.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR trade I just made:

I received Mike Evans and gave Jordy and Kamara.  I have pretty good RB depth and having Evans for years to come was too good to pass up.

12 TM dynasty PPR

Team A received 

Devante Parker 

Frank Gore

2019 4th and 5th rd pick

Team B received 

2019 1st

2019 1st

2019 2nd

2018 2nd

Ted Ginn
Yeeash. A couple of the garbagiest garbage time catches to salvage merely mediocre performances and all of the sudden Parker's value has doubled? 

PPR

Team A gets Doug Martin/Randall Cobb

Team B gets 2018 1st

Team A is middling/borderline playoff team while B is rebuilding. 

Team A got Drew Brees

Team B got Mitch Trubisky

Classic contender/rebuild trade.  Team A has been starting Palmer but he makes a much better QB2.

Couple recent ones, not involved. 12 team PPR:

DeMarco for Trent Taylor and 2019 1

Jimmy Graham for Jesse James and 2018 2 (late)

Lee and 2018 3 late for 2018 2 early/mid

Non PPR

I gave up on Crowell.

Crowell for  McGuire straight up. 

Will likely regret it but couldnt keep rolling Crow out there each week. 

Non PPR

I gave up on Crowell.

Ewww.  Too early to give up on Crowell in my opinion.  Brand new QB, brand new OL, brand new WRs...offense hasn't even had a chance to gel yet.  That OL was supposed to be elite based upon the personnel.  It hasn't been yet, but the personnel hasn't changed.  Duke is outscoring him, but Crowell still projects as a featured workhorse RB if Cleveland's offense ever gets going even at a slightly below mediocre pace.  I would have given this one a few more weeks.  Sold Crowell at possibly his lowest possible value.

Non PPR

I gave up on Crowell.

Yeah a little too early but I understand doing it.  If McGuire has another similar week this week I think the value would be even.  Crowell's had a tough schedule this first quarter of the season and I think it's going to get better when things start "meshing" a little more.  

Brees.. Should be able to get more for him plain and simple. 
(The trade was Brees straight up for Trubisky.)

I'm not sure that I agree with this.  Yes, Brees is miles and miles better right now.  But for how much longer?  If I'm on a rebuild, I think I would take this for Brees.)

I'm not sure that I agree with this.  Yes, Brees is miles and miles better right now.  But for how much longer?  If I'm on a rebuild, I think I would take this for Brees.)
I actually agree. Old dudes won't fetch much. Even HOF old dudes.

Team having a bad year but had been to 15 straight playoff appearances gave up Charles, Jamaal DEN RB; Brown, Antonio PIT WR

Best team in the league gave up Matthews, Jordan BUF WR; Watkins, Sammy LAR WR; Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from a midtier team, probably 8-10 range

The Captain said:
Non PPR

I gave up on Crowell.

ChuckLiddell said:
Ewww.  Too early to give up on Crowell in my opinion.  Brand new QB, brand new OL, brand new WRs...offense hasn't even had a chance to gel yet.  That OL was supposed to be elite based upon the personnel.  It hasn't been yet, but the personnel hasn't changed.  Duke is outscoring him, but Crowell still projects as a featured workhorse RB if Cleveland's offense ever gets going even at a slightly below mediocre pace.  I would have given this one a few more weeks.  Sold Crowell at possibly his lowest possible value.
Yep agreed.  Even if Cleveland's O never gets going, you gotta remember it's a dynasty league.  Crowell is RFA after this and there's no way they franchise him, so he's going to be able to choose where he goes.  He probably won't be given a golden ticket to bellcow work, but he can pick what he deems the best spot.  Something like NYG, IND, or heck maybe OAK that he can go and know he's at least got a fair shot at the job.  How Pittsburgh would it be to let Bell sign elsewhere for a bajillion dollars, sign a guy from a division opponent for 1/4 the money, and have that guy not miss a beat in their offense?  There are probably a dozen places he could end up next year where he earns a lead spot.  The minute he signs with anyone not named DAL, ARI, KCC, or JAX his price triples.

Team A gets: Abdullah, Riddick

Team B gets: 2018 1st + Fleener

Team A is in first place and lost Cook. Team B lost DJ at the start of the season and is now looking to next year.

-OZ- said:
Team having a bad year but had been to 15 straight playoff appearances gave up Charles, Jamaal DEN RB; Brown, Antonio PIT WR

Best team in the league gave up Matthews, Jordan BUF WR; Watkins, Sammy LAR WR; Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from a midtier team, probably 8-10 range
Getting AB is the winner

12 team PPR

Team A gets: Melvin Gordon and 2018 2nd (probably mid-late)

Team B gets: Stefon Diggs and 2018 1st (probably mid-late)

ChuckLiddell said:
Maybe Crowell is part of the problem? He's never looked better than average to me.

Maybe Crowell is part of the problem? He's never looked better than average to me.
Definitely possible.  He did average 4.8 YPC last year and had 40 catches and over 1200 total yards in a horrid offense.  Measurables are solid - https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/isaiah-crowell

Its been a pretty precipitous drop from last year so far this year.  Hard to imagine he lost so much of whatever talent led to his solid season last year, and difficult to call last season a fluke when he had so much working against him in last year's situation.  This year he has looked terrible, but he only has 46 carries over 4 games.  Not much of a sample size.  I'd tend to value what we saw last year in 16 games over what we have seen this year in 4 games, but I can definitely see why some people would think he has lost so much value.  But for Elijah McGuire straight up?  I cannot get behind that one.

ETA - I haven't paid close enough attention to say if this is fact or not, but I would assume that defenses are stacking the box and daring Kizer to try to find Kenny Britt and Rashard Higgins in the their secondary.  May have been the case last year with Cody Kessler as well, but regardless, if were a DC facing the Browns, I would take the running game away until they prove to me that I shouldn't.  That means a stacked box with a new OL who probably don't know eachother all that well, making it tough to create any running room.  Just a hypothesis.

Spike said:

Yes, I'm aware. Is there something in my post that indicated I did not?

People have been writing off Brees now for years and all he does is produce. Trubisky's 3rd round price tag in rookie drafts built in the expectation that he would start at some point this year. Unless he plays really well (which is unlikely given what he has to work with), I don't see that value creeping up very much. A contender will pay much more than this. The rebuilder sold too low, too early. If said contender is trying to lower his odds of winning now to better set him up for Barkley sweepstakes I guess I understand but this feels more like the rebuilder sending out the offer and the contender snap accepting than any real "shopping" being done by the rebuilder.

As a contender rolling out Palmer each week this is cheap for top 5 production.

16 team PPR

I gave up: Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick 

I got: Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB
This is a bit nuts for the person giving up Crowell.  16 team league too so that 3rd is even further back.

He's had a bad start but even if we assume this whole season is a wash (it's not necessarily) he's on the last year of his deal so next offseason he'll be a 25 year old FA RB with a solid season in his past.  What happens if Frank Gore retires and the Colts sign him?

There are way too many possible roads to him having value going forward to just give him away like this.

Couple of trades I have done, all touchdowns are 6 points ppr scoring, start 1 qb, 2rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 2 flex, but different leagues.

I sent Jay Ajayi and Jared Cook

I received Sterling Shepard and a 2018 1st.

I am rebuilding and now have 5 1st round picks next year, he is 1 - 3 and is a borderline playoff team.

I sent Gronk

I received Tyrell Williams, Jimmy Graham, and a 2018 1st and 2nd

I am a playoff contender and think I still am. Felt like this was a pretty decent exit price on Gronk. He is a playoff contender as well

I sent Cooper Kupp, a 2018 1st, and Davante Adams

I received Hopkins and Gallaman

I am a contender and he is rebuilding and has had Hopkins on the block for a while.

I don't even think much of Crowell but this makes no sense for the guy trading him away. I can't imagine he couldn't do better in a 16 team league.
maybe in a super short bench league where they absolutely needed to drop someone i guess

still prolly bad tho

12 team PPR, deep rosters

Team A (contender) received: Gronk

Team B (bad roster, rebuilding) received: Chris Godwin, Jonnu Smith, 2018 1st round pick (from likely top 4 team)

Team A gets: Abdullah, Riddick

Team B gets: 2018 1st + Fleener

Team A is in first place and lost Cook. Team B lost DJ at the start of the season and is now looking to next year.
Lions backfield by a very solid amount considering it's a projected late first.

12 team PPR, deep rosters

Team A (contender) received: Gronk

Team B (bad roster, rebuilding) received: Chris Godwin, Jonnu Smith, 2018 1st round pick (from likely top 4 team)
I'd have to be very certain it's a top 4 pick, and if so I like the return.  If the rebuild is on there's zero reason to keep holding Gronk.  He might win you games you don't want to so by subtracting his points B is also helping his own 1st next year.

Users who are viewing this thread