What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

PPR superflex

A will give

Watkins, Sammy KCC WR
Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick (probably mid)

B  will give
Crowell, Isaiah NYJ RB
Michel, Sony NEP RB

12 Team PPR: Rookie Pick Trade

Gave: 1.10, 1.11, 2.7

Got: 1.6, 2.2, 2.11

Not a fan of those RBs/WRs that will be at 10 relative to what I can get at 1.6. Felt pretty cheap to move up and make sure I got one of my guys. I now have 1.5-1.8.
I think there is a pretty decent dropoff this year after 7 and then again after 13.  All it takes is one person reaching for that 2.2 to be worth basically the same as the 1.11.  So I will take the 1.6 side here, handily.

Zealots PPR (same one I traded away Russell Wilson a month or so back)

I gave: Jared Goff, Isaiah Crowell, Wesley Woodyard, 2019 1st, 2019 2nd, 2019 2nd

I get: Derek Carr, 1.03, 2.03

My team is pure garbage at present, so the 2019 1st is likely to be very early (maybe even 1.01 if I'm unlucky), but I've now got:

1.03, 1.05, 1.07, 2.03, 2.05, 2.07, 2.08, and 2.10 this year to start the rebuild.

Zealots PPR (same one I traded away Russell Wilson a month or so back)

I gave: Jared Goff, Isaiah Crowell, Wesley Woodyard, 2019 1st, 2019 2nd, 2019 2nd

I get: Derek Carr, 1.03, 2.03

My team is pure garbage at present, so the 2019 1st is likely to be very early (maybe even 1.01 if I'm unlucky), but I've now got:

1.03, 1.05, 1.07, 2.03, 2.05, 2.07, 2.08, and 2.10 this year to start the rebuild.
I know QBs are worth a little bit more in Zealots, but this seems like the 1.03 side in a blowout.

Carr = Goff
2.03 = Crow + 2019 2nd
1.03 >>> 2019 1st/2nd

Must be QB trading season. Same Zealots PPR league, trade just happened for 1.02:

Team A Gives: Aaron Rodgers, Deshone Kizer, Demaryius Thomas, Hunter Henry, 2019 1st

Team B Gives: Kirk Cousins, 1.02, 2.02, 2019 3rd

12 Team PPR, 1.5 TE PPR, devy league

Team A got Chubb, Hyde, Ertz, 2.6

Team B got Hurns, TY Hilton, Rudolph, 1.4

Team B had to trade Ertz as his contract expired

top rookies are DJ Moore, Penny, K Johnson, Michel... or can take top 12 College prospect

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok since I'm sure he will post this.....

FFPC

Team A gets M. Thomas and 1.07

Team B gets M. Gordon and D. Freeman

Team A RBs are DJ and 1.01-1.03. WRs Hill, Cooks, M Bryant, M Williams, Fuller TEs: Kelce, Ertz

Team B RBs are Lynch, Crowell, Hill. WRs Landry, Tate, Woods, Golladay, Crowder TEs: Graham, Reed

12 Team PPR: Rookie Pick Trade

Gave: 1.10, 1.11, 2.7

Got: 1.6, 2.2, 2.11

Not a fan of those RBs/WRs that will be at 10 relative to what I can get at 1.6. Felt pretty cheap to move up and make sure I got one of my guys. I now have 1.5-1.8.
I like that a lot for you.

FFPC

Team A RBs are DJ and 1.01-1.03. WRs Hill, Cooks, M Bryant, M Williams, Fuller TEs: Kelce, Ertz

Team B RBs are Lynch, Crowell, Hill. WRs Landry, Tate, Woods, Golladay, Crowder TEs: Graham, Reed
I like Thomas and the 1.07 over both the players that B got.

FFPC

Sounds like it's pretty even and helpful for both.  Roughly I'd say Michael Thomas is a 1st round startup pick, Gordon and Freeman are 2nds or 3rds, and 1.07 rookie is probably in the 6th round.  I would rather have Thomas and the pick but seems fair.  

FFPC

Thomas and the pick but agree with the others that it's fair.

Gordon/Freeman are a nice RB combo to start a team with.

FFPC

Backs for me

12 tm non-ppr Zealots league. Two trades involving 2018 rookie picks and the same two teams that I don't understand.

Team 1 gives: 2.04, 3.06

Team 2 gives: 1.11

A week later Team 2 sends out an email that he is willing to trade the 1.03 pick. First offer he gets is from Team 1 and he accepts it. 

Team 1 gives: 1.11 and 1.12

Team 2 gives: 1.03, 3.03, 3.06 and their 2019 6th round pick. 

IMO Team 2 loses both trades. 

12 tm non-ppr Zealots league. Two trades involving 2018 rookie picks and the same two teams that I don't understand.

A week later Team 2 sends out an email that he is willing to trade the 1.03 pick. First offer he gets is from Team 1 and he accepts it. 

LOL at him having to add three throw-in picks in the second trade on top of the 1.03.

So in the end, combined: (1.11 and 3.06 get canceled out as they each end up with original owner)

Team 1 gives 1.12 and 2.04

Team 2 gives 1.03, 3.03 and 2019 6th

big loss for Team 2

So in the end, combined: (1.11 and 3.06 get canceled out as they each end up with original owner)

Team 1 gives 1.12 and 2.04

Team 2 gives 1.03, 3.03 and 2019 6th

big loss for Team 2
Honestly I don't think either trade or the collective is that bad this year. (The back to back trades with the same team might be questionable but perhaps not)

IIRC, zealots are IDP so that makes the later picks worth more than non IDP, but even in non IDP those trades together look something like Sutton, Gallup for Jones, Cain, 19 6th. Which doesn't look that bad objectively. 

Honestly I don't think either trade or the collective is that bad this year. 

IIRC, zealots are IDP so that makes the later picks worth more than non IDP, but even in non IDP those trades together look something like Sutton, Gallup for Jones, Cain, 19 6th. Which doesn't look that bad objectively. 
My sarcasm meter must be broken. While it seems better when you associate names, I think you’d be really lucky to get Sutton and Gallup at 1.12/2.04, but whatever. You guys have missed the big picture of this trade, team 1 now has a 2019 6th, which will be an integral part of the move up to 1.01 next year. 

My sarcasm meter must be broken. While it seems better when you associate names, I think you’d be really lucky to get Sutton and Gallup at 1.12/2.04, but whatever. You guys have missed the big picture of this trade, team 1 now has a 2019 6th, which will be an integral part of the move up to 1.01 next year. 
:shrug: I'm just going off of Bloom's top 100 which has been close to my drafts  so far.

If you don't get Sutton at 12 you're getting one of the top 8 backs, Ridley, Kirk, or Moore. At 16 add Washington, Miller, Hines and Gallup. 

The draft this year is deep through 16 picks. After that IMO it trails off. But the drop from 3 to 12 or 16 is a whole lot smaller this year than in most. 

:shrug: I'm just going off of Bloom's top 100 which has been close to my drafts  so far.

If you don't get Sutton at 12 you're getting one of the top 8 backs, Ridley, Kirk, or Moore. At 16 add Washington, Miller, Hines and Gallup. 

The draft this year is deep through 16 picks. After that IMO it trails off. But the drop from 3 to 12 or 16 is a whole lot smaller this year than in most. 
I can agree with this, and I know you’re not really justifying the trade value. Those were some bad trades.

A few trades from 12 team PPR TE 1.5

Team A gives D Freeman

Team B gives 1.03

--------

Team C gives Ajayi

Team D gives ASJ, 2.02

--------

Team E gives Graham

Team F gives 2019 2nd

--------

Team G gives Dez

Team H gives 2.04

--------

Note that we have gone through offseason cutdown to 16 and haven't got to our rookie/FA draft yet so each team that has gained a player must also drop one. The new Graham owner had to drop Ekeler, who I like more than a 2019 2nd......

12 tm ppr, 20 man rosters, hate to let Golladay go but need an rb and like Guice by a lot over what would b there at 1.5 

Gave 1.5, 2.5, Golladay

Get 1.2, 2.2

A few trades from 12 team PPR TE 1.5

Team A gives D Freeman

Team B gives 1.03

--------

Team C gives Ajayi

Team D gives ASJ, 2.02

--------

Team E gives Graham

Team F gives 2019 2nd

--------

Team G gives Dez

Team H gives 2.04

--------

Note that we have gone through offseason cutdown to 16 and haven't got to our rookie/FA draft yet so each team that has gained a player must also drop one. The new Graham owner had to drop Ekeler, who I like more than a 2019 2nd......

Ajayi

Graham

I can’t sell Ekeler for a future 3...

Ajayi

Graham

I can’t sell Ekeler for a future 3...
Oh totally. I guess what I should have said is I'd rather hold him. I still like him and want to see what happens. To be fair, the owner that dropped him didn't have any great choices. There were a couple I'd have chosen 1st. But I'd move a 2019 2nd for Graham in a heartbeat.

Lol. You might not be that far off. Team 1 is addicted to trading. During the 2017 rookie draft he was trying to move 2018 picks to get current picks and he also traded them throughout the season. Then as our 2018 rookie draft approaches, he bombards the league with trade offers trying to acquire current rookie picks. In some cases he ends up reacquiring the rookie picks he had traded away. He does the same routine every season.

It was just shocking that Team 2 emailed he was willing to move 1.03 and 90 minutes later, he had a deal done with Team 1. Nobody else even had a chance to make an offer for the pick. 

Lol. You might not be that far off. Team 1 is addicted to trading. During the 2017 rookie draft he was trying to move 2018 picks to get current picks and he also traded them throughout the season. Then as our 2018 rookie draft approaches, he bombards the league with trade offers trying to acquire current rookie picks. In some cases he ends up reacquiring the rookie picks he had traded away. He does the same routine every season.

It was just shocking that Team 2 emailed he was willing to move 1.03 and 90 minutes later, he had a deal done with Team 1. Nobody else even had a chance to make an offer for the pick. 
This guy posting he wants to trade is like throwing chum in the water.

12 tm ppr, 20 man rosters, hate to let Golladay go but need an rb and like Guice by a lot over what would b there at 1.5 

Gave 1.5, 2.5, Golladay

Get 1.2, 2.2
I have the 1.02 and I find this trade very disappointing. 

People want the sun and the moon for 1.01 but 1.02 is given up for next to nothing. 

I have the 1.02 and I find this trade very disappointing. 

People want the sun and the moon for 1.01 but 1.02 is given up for next to nothing. 
Agreed. I bought the 1.02 and 1.03 in our start up auction before he nfl draft, literally could not trade down from them afterwards. Nobody has any desire to give up value, they’d rather just get who falls to them out of the 2nd tier players

Agreed. I bought the 1.02 and 1.03 in our start up auction before he nfl draft, literally could not trade down from them afterwards. Nobody has any desire to give up value, they’d rather just get who falls to them out of the 2nd tier players
I want to trade down but I can't blame anyone in my league for not wanting to trade up. My plan B is to take Guice (even though I ain't high on him) and see if I can trade him later in the season.  Please start the season strong Guice. 

Trainwreck gave up Gathers, Rico DAL TE; Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.09; Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Trainwreck

Van Halen's Deep Tracks gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.11

Van Halen lost Witten, but still has Hunter Henry. Though that's his whole corp. You can flex a TE in to a WR spot. He still has picks 1.3, 1.9, 2.3, and 2.9

12 team superflex (i'm not involved)

Team A gave:  Sterling Shepard

Team B gave:  1.7 2018 rookie pick

12 Team PPR: Draft is next week

Gave: 1.9, 1.10, 1.12

Got: Keenan, 2.4

Offered to me cold. I need RB and WR not necessarily a need (Allen will slot in over Crabtree, Hogan, Lee, Doctson now) but seemed like pretty good value. 

Users who are viewing this thread