What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

You’re right. The 23 year old RB who missed 1 game last season because he was still on the practice squad, only started for 12 games, and had still 973/6 on the ground on an offense that ranked 27th in total yards sucks. Seems like a well thought out point of view.

As for Graham, he was 4th on the team in yards behind Baldwin (expected), Richardson (surprising), and Lockett (embarrassing). He is a TD threat, no doubt about it, but GB has superior talents at WR and RB for pass catching. Jimmy will likely only be a TD guy. TE premium really amps up the value of the elite TEs, Graham is no longer one of those in terms of his production. I could see him posting the exact same line this season, maybe 100 more yards max. I’d rather have the RB due to positional scarcity rather than TEs made artificially scarce by scoring settings that don’t actually increase most of their values that much
Total of two 100 yards from scrimmage games. He's no better than his backfield counterparts, Dixon and Allen. I wouldn't want him for more than my RB4.

Total of two 100 yards from scrimmage games. He's no better than his backfield counterparts, Dixon and Allen. I wouldn't want him for more than my RB4.
That single piece of information somehow invalidates his entire year? Once it was clear he was the best option on his team, he was just an RB1 from week 6 on in full ppr and better in standard. His backfield mate who is just as good as him was 31 in ppr. I’m not a truther for Collins but to say you’d only want him as an RB4 is to ignore what he did last year on a terrible and banged up offense

That single piece of information somehow invalidates his entire year? Once it was clear he was the best option on his team, he was just an RB1 from week 6 on in full ppr and better in standard. His backfield mate who is just as good as him was 31 in ppr. I’m not a truther for Collins but to say you’d only want him as an RB4 is to ignore what he did last year on a terrible and banged up offense
Collins passed the eyeball test but he doesn’t come into ‘18 without question. Camp will be huge for him. Having a low RB1 to low RB4 range is not unreasonable. 

FFPC, team A pretty deep at rb, lacks starting tight end

Team A gives Marlon Mack

Team B gives Delanie Walker, 2019 3rd
I would say Team A didn't give much, but he didn't get much either imo.Walker will be 34 before the season starts. Maybe Walker is all you can get for Mack. If that's the case I would have tried to move another RB instead.

Cobb by a lot
Am I missing something with Cobb? What has he done over the last 3 years to have any real value at this point? And "by a lot" over an early 2nd round rookie pick? He has 1st round pick value?

Guys like Ginn, Kearse and Mike Wallace scored the same as him this past year. I just don't see Cobb winning many fantasy games for many people at this point and I can find similar scoring on the WW most any given week.

I'll take the pick upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:
wakelawyer said:
Hey, looky here.  It's always fun to see one of your deals here.  

Based on ADP or community value, Cobb and the 3rd should be the winner.  I was the guy moving Cobb and, even though I felt that I was giving up the greater perceived value, it was a good opportunity for me to exit from Cobb and start looking at other assets.  While probably not the best value in return for Cobb, it was a solid enough return for me to move on from him.
It's extremely hard to get max value for guys that finish as fringe WR3's, I don't mind the sell.  Might as well take a shot on someone who has a chance for more.    

gianmarco said:
Am I missing something with Cobb? What has he done over the last 3 years to have any real value at this point? And "by a lot" over an early 2nd round rookie pick? He has 1st round pick value?

Guys like Ginn, Kearse and Mike Wallace scored the same as him this past year. I just don't see Cobb winning many fantasy games for many people at this point and I can find similar scoring on the WW most any given week.

All of his value is tied to his short term situation. He’s received a de facto promotion to ARod’s WR2 with Jordy’s departure. That’s a productive role. 

I do agree that he shouldn’t have 1st round value, unless he signs a sizable extension. But he’s a strong WR3/flex play right now.

All of his value is tied to his short term situation. He’s received a de facto promotion to ARod’s WR2 with Jordy’s departure. That’s a productive role. 

I do agree that he shouldn’t have 1st round value, unless he signs a sizable extension. But he’s a strong WR3/flex play right now.

NVM skimmed thru and thought we were talking abt Adams. Just ignore this

14 team PPR league SUperflex. All TD 6. IDP tackle heavier

fFunchess for Stills.

also John Ross for early 2019 2nd

I could list all the other dumb deals but they provide nothing to here

Like Russell Wilson, Chris Hogan, Tahir Whitehead, and 2019 mid 3rd

for Andy Dalton, Devin Funchess, Bobby Wagner

or

Bilal Powell for Gio Bernard and 2019 4th

or

Virgil Green for 2020 late 4th and 5th. 

Last 3 all brutal. But not the smartest league. Home one. 

gianmarco said:

If I'm in win now mode I'd certainly take a shot on Cobb for an early 2nd. He's been injured and it's been a three-man show the past two years. I'm expecting a bounce-back year from him. The draft is kind of weak after 1.10 as well. If you want to take a shot on Gallup, Washington, and co.do it up

12 Team PPR, TE yardage bonus

Team A got McKinnion, Brieda, Crabtree, M Jones, H Hurst

Team B got Gio, C Thompson, Burkhead, Cobb, Kearse, Ertz
I’ll take the side with a dollar and a bunch of 50 cent pieces over the dollar and a bunch of quarters. Give me McKinnon side handily.

Team A:

Evan Engram and 2.4 (16th overall)

Team B:

DeVante Parker and 2.12 (24th)

PPR 
Engram

FFPC, team A pretty deep at rb, lacks starting tight end

Team A gives Marlon Mack

Team B gives Delanie Walker, 2019 3rd
Right now, I think mack in a vacuum. But for the TE needy team I think its fine

12 TM PPR, 4 pt Passing TDs, Q-RR-WWW-T-F

Gave: Funchess, Mayfield, Ebron

Got: Watson, Eli
Watson

12 Team PPR, TE yardage bonus

Team A got McKinnion, Brieda, Crabtree, M Jones, H Hurst

Team B got Gio, C Thompson, Burkhead, Cobb, Kearse, Ertz
McKinnon side

Aunt Jemima said:
interesting, I think I actually would take the pick side here so likely something like Guice, Michel, Engram, cooper and 2.7 for OBJ, Watkins, Gio. Yeah, I take the first side and I'm an OBJ fan
I would be in agreement with this.

Not huge impact, but:

Team A gives RB Carlos Hyde to 

Team B for RB Isaiah Crowell

0.15 pt/carry; 0.5 ppr for RBs

Team A owns Powell, Team B owns Chubb.  Not sure who ends up on the better end.

Dr. Dan said:
Completed

1.2, 1.6, 2.7, Engram, Cooper for OBJ, Watkins, Gio
close but prolly picks if not a contender who was weak at WR

Not huge impact, but:

Team A gives RB Carlos Hyde to 

Team B for RB Isaiah Crowell

0.15 pt/carry; 0.5 ppr for RBs

Team A owns Powell, Team B owns Chubb.  Not sure who ends up on the better end.

cleveland backfield, even if you only end up having one at some point, chances are whoever it is will at the very least be just as valuable as the NYJ rb

Dr. Dan said:
Completed

1.2, 1.6, 2.7, Engram, Cooper for OBJ, Watkins, Gio
I love OBJ but this is a pretty darn nice haul for him.  I would probably lean OBJ but it would depend on my team make-up too.  It's a fair deal.

16 team .5 PPR IDP

Team A gave Deandre Hopkins

Team B gave Rashaad Penny, Corey Davis, Corey Coleman

Team A gave up Travis Kelce, 1.12

Team B gave up 1.02, Jack Doyle

12 Team PPR TE yardage bonus

Trade 1

Team A got M Mack, Ben Watson

Team B got Mike Williams

Trade 2

Team C got TY Hilton, Samuels, 2019 2nd

Team D got Gronk

It took some dealing but I am quite happy. I had no one at TE. WR was fairly solid. RB is dreadful (collins is best, next is crowell...  :X ). I have 1.1 already. 

He was strong at TE and had 3 1st round picks and 4 second round picks. Pretty fair in the end I think considering the teams involved 
I agree the trade was pretty even.

But, given that you have the 1.01 also, it sure would be nice to pair Barkley and OBJ for the next 1000 years and build around that...

Gave Michael Crabtree for Dion Lewis. 12 team PPR
I like Lewis here.  Which is obvious when share what I acquired Lewis for:

10 team Superflex PPR TE Premium 1-2QB,2-5RB, 2-5WR, 1-4 TE,PK,DST

Gave: 3.9, 4.5, 2019 2nd

Got: Dion Lewis, 2019 4th

I think if Lewis stays even mostly healthy he will return great value in PPR.

24 man rosters, 0.5 PPR Start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1TE, 1 flex (RB, WR, or TE), 1 DEF, 1 K

Gave: Lamar Miller

Got: Tom Brady

Both my team and the other team are title contenders. My other QBs are Andrew Luck, Blake Bortles, and Mitchell Trubisky and my other RBs are Alvin Kamara, Leonard Fournette, Dalvin Cook, Marlon Mack, Aaron Jones, and Tarik Cohen. The other team's QBs are Russell Wilson and Jimmy Garoppolo.

Not involved but here are few others from my league:

Team 1: Gave: Deshaun Watson, 1.09 Rookie Pick, 2019 first rounder pick  (top 4 overall team probably)

Team 2: Gave: Jordy Nelson, 1.07 Rookie Pick, 2019 first round pick (borderline playoff team)

The draft order for playoffs teams will be determined in the same way as the NFL does it so a bit risky for team 1 to get that added to the trade rather then take a sure thing (know both owners personally).

Team 2: Gave: 1.09 Rookie Pick, 2019 3rd Round Pick

Team 3: Gave: Jamaal Williams

16 team .5 PPR IDP

Team A gave Deandre Hopkins

Team B gave Rashaad Penny, Corey Davis, Corey Coleman

Team A gave up Travis Kelce, 1.12

Team B gave up 1.02, Jack Doyle
Nuk

12 Team PPR TE yardage bonus

Trade 1

Team A got M Mack, Ben Watson