Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

24 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team PPR TE Premium

Team A gives Anthony Miller 

Team B gives 2019 1st (almost certainly early)

I got offered Miller for my 1st and I turned it down without much thought.  I'm surprised people view him that highly honestly.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• Dr. Octopus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

It's a bit much to say the trade should be overturned. It's just a bunch of junk for a bunch of junk.

1 minute ago, matttyl said:

Even in a PPR league?  It's been a few years since he's topped 80 catches, and that was in New Orleans with Brres in his prime.

I want to be clear, I think you got the better side. I love the guy and I don't think Cooks is more than what we have seen from him so far, which isn't bad but isn't WR1 level. But Cooks could maybe bring more value than Guice straight up, post injury especially. If this was pre-injury for pick 1.2 then that's a different story. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

I got offered Miller for my 1st and I turned it down without much thought.  I'm surprised people view him that highly honestly.  

I wouldn't buy him for one of my firsts either, probably.  But I am very high on him and didn't want to let him go.  I have a very solid WR corps, though, and that 1st is juicy. Plus I have room for another guy on my taxi now. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team PPR

Team A got Mike Williams, Mack 2019 1st (mid/late)

Team B got Royce Freeman, Kelvin Benjamin, Edelman,2019 3rd/4th

Team A, not an overly big believe in Williams or Freeman though.

Prefer Mack + a mid/late 1st over Benjamin, Edelman, and a 3rd/4th.

Edited by runner06
25 minutes ago, Arodin said:

12-team, start 1/2/4/F, NON-PPR (not involved):

Team A sends LeVeon Bell

Team B sends Kareem Hunt, 2019 1st (likely early-mid).

I'd probably take Hunt here. Up and coming and a high 1st for a rb who is a top dog but has miles and who knows where he is next year and how hes used. 

7 hours ago, matttyl said:

10 teamer, full PPR, start 1 qb, 1 rb, 1 wr, 3 flex, te, idp

Guice for B Cooks, straight up no chaser

Good deal. I’d take Cooks but it’s fair. 

34 minutes ago, Arodin said:

Team A sends LeVeon Bell

I’d need to see the roster to fully assess the likelihood of early 1st. Not a Hunt fan but lean that way and flip Hunt. 

On 8/27/2018 at 11:59 AM, Noah Davis said:

12 Team, PPR, Salary Cap, Contract (RSO)

Team A:

Jamaal Williams - rookie contract (4 Million)

2019 1st (Late Round)

Team B:

Tyreek Hill (16 Million contract through 2020)

Tyreek not close.

1 hour ago, Arodin said:

Team A sends LeVeon Bell

If Bell team is rebuilding then its fine if they are contending this year its bad. 

5 minutes ago, bluebluejays said:

Team A: TY 

Team B: mid-late 2019 1st, late 2019 1st, late 2019 2nd

12 team standard 

If A has the depth, not a bad haul.  The picks can be traded again midseason if a player is needed for the playoff push

11 hours ago, Milkman said:

Anybody?

Kupp for me. I think he’s being underrated. He had a pretty dang good rookie year yet people are expecting him to go backwards this year. I expect him to keep improving.

59 minutes ago, kutta said:

Kupp for me. I think he’s being underrated. He had a pretty dang good rookie year yet people are expecting him to go backwards this year. I expect him to keep improving.

Yeah I'm one of those people too. Although I wouldn't blame anybody for thinking differently. Kupp was the clear #2 behind Woods. He was only a target hog when Woods was missing time. So between them two I feel Kupp is clearly #2. Then you bring Cooks in and I feel Cooks is better than Watkins and will command more targets. Lots more. That pushes Kupp to #3. 

I like Kupp but don't like his situation. 

7 hours ago, Milkman said:

Yeah I'm one of those people too. Although I wouldn't blame anybody for thinking differently. Kupp was the clear #2 behind Woods. He was only a target hog when Woods was missing time. So between them two I feel Kupp is clearly #2. Then you bring Cooks in and I feel Cooks is better than Watkins and will command more targets. Lots more. That pushes Kupp to #3. 

I like Kupp but don't like his situation. 

I see that. For whatever reason I'm taking a much more simplistic view of the situation. Kupp was a rookie coming in cold last year. He's got a whole year under his belt and all talk is that he and Goff are absolutely on the same page in preseason. I just think those two are going to be buddy/buddy, and he is going to look Kupp's way a lot this year.

But, we'll have to see. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, kutta said:

I see that. For whatever reason I'm taking a much more simplistic view of the situation. Kupp was a rookie coming in cold last year. He's got a whole year under his belt and all talk is that he and Goff are absolutely on the same page in preseason. I just think those two are going to be buddy/buddy, and he is going to look Kupp's way a lot this year.

But, we'll have to see. 

Awesome. Thanks for the response. It's a super valuable situation that seems tricky to figure out. It will be really cool to see how it all plays out! CHEERS!

• Like 2
9 hours ago, matttyl said:

10 team, non PPR, QRWWFFTK, IDP

James Washington (taken ~2 months ago at rookie pick #30) for M Mariota. 

qb in a 1 qb 10 team league seem worthless. I'll take Washington easy here

9 hours ago, BearsFan4Life said:

14 Team - Standard Scoring - 6pts all TDs

A Gave: Luck

B Gave: Mahomes and Ross

A's current starter is Watson

B's current starter is Stafford

mahomes

9 hours ago, bluebluejays said:

Team A: TY 

Team B: mid-late 2019 1st, late 2019 1st, late 2019 2nd

12 team standard 

I'll take the picks

9 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

T

eam A gave up McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB; Williams, Terrance DAL WR

Team B gave up Guice, Derrius WAS RB; Ridley, Calvin ATL WR

this one is tough... I guess he take guide and Ridley but it seems pretty close. 

39 minutes ago, jadensdad said:

12 team PPR - QRWWWFTKD

Team A - luck and Eifert 

Team B - rivers, goedart,Ridley

Wow, not really understanding this one...Luck has a ton of upside but still has health questions and Eifert's middle name is injury...Rivers still looks like he has some good years in him and from a dynasty standpoint Ridley is an excellent asset and Goedert is very intriguing...that is a real nice haul...

4 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

Couple of trades that went down in my 12 team .5 PPR league:

Trade A

Team 1 got Darnold, Lockett
Team 2 got Matt Ryan

Trade B
Team 3 got Dak Prescott, Corey Clement
Team 4 got Emanuel Sanders

Trade C

Team 5 got C Ridley, Royce Freeman
Team 6 got Alex Collins

1. Fair. Depends if I'm rebuilding.

2. Fair. Depends on roster needs. Might lean slightly to Prescott/Clement

3. Ridley/Freeman bigly  

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Boston said:

Wow, not really understanding this one...Luck has a ton of upside but still has health questions and Eifert's middle name is injury...Rivers still looks like he has some good years in him and from a dynasty standpoint Ridley is an excellent asset and Goedert is very intriguing...that is a real nice haul...

I can see liking either side here.  Depends how much you think Luck recovers and if you consider Ridley a future stud. 

3 hours ago, jwb said:

12 team PPR

Give: Chris Carson, Demaryius Thomas

Get: Julio

Value wise it's Julio in a landslide and I like Carson just as much as anyone.

Real question though.  Why are people so ready to write off DT?  Is it because of the Sutton pick?  Aren't they basically the same age with career's very similar to each other?  

2 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

I see it as two secondary WR's that will never be top targets versus a starting backfield. I agree with you and would take the WR's as well but I don't feel like there is a huge difference in value depending on team needs. 

That's the thing about PPR though. It makes #2 receivers more worthwhile. And I think it could be disputed that Kirk will remain a #2. 

As to the Bucs' backs, I might agree that both combined would make one backfield starter. :P Seriously, it's a marginal talent and a likely draft bust we're talking about here. Reminds me of the Redskins backfield last year. 

Shepard is a guy more people are going to wish they'd rostered after this season is done. 

10 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

That's the thing about PPR though. It makes #2 receivers more worthwhile. And I think it could be disputed that Kirk will remain a #2. 

As to the Bucs' backs, I might agree that both combined would make one backfield starter. :P Seriously, it's a marginal talent and a likely draft bust we're talking about here. Reminds me of the Redskins backfield last year. 

Shepard is a guy more people are going to wish they'd rostered after this season is done. 

I posted this trade for these very reasons. I thought it was interesting. On one hand, I think Ro Jo has the best opportunity, even with his lack of preseason success, to become a top player. I see Barber as nothing more than a throw in.

On the other, Shepard is the proven commodity here as a WR2/WR3. We’ll have to wait and see with Kirk, but early evidence shows he could be similar to Shepard. 

I think this makes sense if you believe Ro Jo’s preseason is not indicative of how his career ultimately plays out.

All that said, I’m not a risk taker and would favor the WRs. 

Another one involving Shepard. 

Team A gets:

2019 1st, 2nd and 3rd (late) 

Sterling Shepard 

Peyton Barber

Team B gets:

Mixon

I like the Mixon side here even though I think his value is a little ahead of him and his offense proving something. Those picks are going to be late because Team B now has a super team assembled. 

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****