Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

16 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

I just added Diontae Johnson, gave Preston Williams, Daimen Harris, and a 2021 2nd.  Pick is from a bad team so early.  I didn't love the price I paid but opportunities to add Johnson are dwindling so I had to go for it while I could.

I would probably pay more than that for Diontae....nice work.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team PPR

Team A got Jacobs, Harry, Knox, Marvin Jones

Team B got J Robinson, Diggs

Gimme the Diggs side. It’s a fair deal, but any time it’s a 4:2 or 3:2 the side getting the most concentration of talent usually wins. 

1 hour ago, Hankmoody said:

I just added Diontae Johnson, gave Preston Williams, Daimen Harris, and a 2021 2nd.  Pick is from a bad team so early.  I didn't love the price I paid but opportunities to add Johnson are dwindling so I had to go for it while I could.

I think you paid fair value without the 2nd. And tbh, I’m not that high on draft picks after the 1st most years.

So you got a rising star. Feels more like Harris & a 2nd for DiJo since Preston hasn’t been getting separation/doing much. The book isn’t closed on him, but he doesn’t look 100% out there. 

I like this deal for you. 

56 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I think you paid fair value without the 2nd. And tbh, I’m not that high on draft picks after the 1st most years.

So you got a rising star. Feels more like Harris & a 2nd for DiJo since Preston hasn’t been getting separation/doing much. The book isn’t closed on him, but he doesn’t look 100% out there. 

I like this deal for you. 

Fair value without the 2nd? I think Harris is probably worthless much like many NE running backs. He will have a few decent outings but probably never instill much confidence of owners due to the committee ball they play in NE. The type of player I do not want to roster. That leaves Preston who has been radio silence this season. Diontae has the feel of a player who can enter the top ten at his position....would be happy to add a second for that as I don’t see any of the other pieces having that upside.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

Fair value without the 2nd? I think Harris is probably worthless much like many NE running backs. He will have a few decent outings but probably never instill much confidence of owners due to the committee ball they play in NE. The type of player I do not want to roster. That leaves Preston who has been radio silence this season. Diontae has the feel of a player who can enter the top ten at his position....would be happy to add a second for that as I don’t see any of the other pieces having that upside.

I feel the same way about Harris… But there’s a big difference between how you and I feel, and how potential perspective trade partners might feel given Sony Michel on the IR & Harris off a big game.

That’s a perfect sell high in my opinion. 

you may have missed the part where I thought the Diante Johnson side got the better deal.

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I feel the same way about Harris… But there’s a big difference between how you and I feel, and how potential perspective trade partners might feel given Sony Michel on the IR & Harris off a big game.

you may have missed the part where I thought the Diante Johnson side got the better deal.

Good point. Guys like Harris I tend to have at a zero value as they typically just burn roster space (but I do play in a lower player roster at 18 which is a factor). I just know in my league if I offered that trade for Diontae it would have been rejected without counter. All leagues are different.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nero said:

Gave - Carson, Chark, Amari 

Received - CMC, Preston Williams, Logan Thomas, Justin Gage

Hard to give up the best player in a deal but that's 3 rock solid starters with long futures ahead of them and I'd take it if the roster were competitive and needed a boost.

16 hours ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

And no Cam means Harris should get goal line this week - and if he proves reliable there should get plenty of chances going foward.  Cam will vulture a few of them but they have no TE or FB threat which most teams do so that mitigates Cam's vulturi-ness to a degree.  It wouldn't shock me to see Harris be an 1100/10 guy so passing game usage will set his role between flex RB and RB1.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

And no Cam means Harris should get goal line this week - and if he proves reliable there should get plenty of chances going foward.  Cam will vulture a few of them but they have no TE or FB threat which most teams do so that mitigates Cam's vulturi-ness to a degree.  It wouldn't shock me to see Harris be an 1100/10 guy so passing game usage will set his role between flex RB and RB1.

No game this week, my man. No Harris to watch until next Sunday. 

4 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Yes but the go-forward remains, and the re-schedule wasn't known at the time of the trade (or of my post!).

Oh, I didn't sift through everything. I was just breaking the news in case you didn't know. I've read the thread, but I literally saw your last post and thought you might not know. All is well.

1 hour ago, Hankmoody said:

Exactly - that was hardly the game plan the Pats had been following all season. IMO it completely inflated the perception of Harris by the, shall we say, less than savvy FF crowd. 

Crazy week of trades in my main dynasty. 10 team PPR, full IDP, superflex, 100 contract years max, 75 FA bucks which roll over each year for inseason pickups + bidding on FA when their contracts expire. (Remaining contract length in parenthesis) .  I'm Team B.  

Team A gave up:

• Godwin, Chris TBB WR (6)

Team B gave up:

• Mims, Denzel NYJ WR (5)
  • Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B
  • Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A
  • 5 FA bucks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team A gave up:

• Johnson, David HOU RB (3)

Team C gave up:

• McKinnon, Jerick SFO RB (1)

Team A gave up:

• Robinson, Allen CHI WR (1)
  • Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A

Team D gave up:

• Edwards, Bryan LVR WR (5)

Team E gave up:

• Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team F
  • 5 FA Bucks

Team F gave up:

• Queen, Patrick BAL LB (5)

Team F gave up:

• Brees, Drew NOS QB (3)
  • Evans, Mike TBB WR (1)

Team D gave up:

• Brown, Marquise BAL WR (5)
  • Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team D
  • Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team D
  • 20 FA Bucks

Team A gave up:

• Wentz, Carson PHI QB (4)
  • Allen, Keenan LAC WR (1)
  • Ertz, Zach PHI TE (3)
  • Goedert, Dallas PHI TE (6)

Team E gave up:

• Lock, Drew DEN QB (5)
  • Dobbins, J.K. BAL RB; (6)
  • Kelley, Joshua LAC RB;  (5)
  • Samuel, Curtis CAR WR;  (4)
  • Allen, Josh JAC DE (5)

Team A gave up:

•  Moore, D.J. CAR WR;  (6)
  • Thomas, Logan WAS TE; (3)
  • Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A
  • 45 FA Bucks

Team D gave up:

• Jefferson, Justin MIN WR;  (6)
  • Ertz, Zach PHI TE (3)

Team E gave up:

• Gaskin, Myles MIA RB;  (2)
  • Year 2021 Round 5 Draft Pick from Team E

Team F gave up:

• Murray, Latavius NOS RB; (1)
  • Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team F

11 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

For which side?

Diggs side. The side he got. I thought it would be implied that I was responding to his "Got," but I can see where that's only in my own head.

I'd love to comment on Spin's trades, but I have no idea what contract years do in terms of value to the player. I love your trade for Godwin. That seems like a no-brainer provided he isn't damaged goods now.

7 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Diggs side. The side he got. I thought it would be implied that I was responding to his "Got," but I can see where that's only in my own head.

No I should have inferred that in the context but skimmed his post. I"d prefer the Diggs side but thought it was close - I'm a big Brown fan though and think he's going to make a leap.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

No I should have inferred that in the context but skimmed his post. I"d prefer the Diggs side but thought it was close - I'm a big Brown fan though and think he's going to make a leap.

Yeah, it really does depend on how you feel about Brown. I think he's too small and frail to endure the rigors of the NFL as a classic number one guy. DIggs has all that and then some. I've also intently watched the Unicorn because of these threads and because he's on my dynasty team. He's got a lot of flaws as a separation guy/pass catcher. And that's not just because of the surgery. His separation was a bit lacking before because he isn't a classic burner, and he had a low but not abysmal catch rate last year when healthy. Often, he jumps into the ball rather than catching it with his hands.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rockaction said:

I'd love to comment on Spin's trades, but I have no idea what contract years do in terms of value to the player. I love your trade for Godwin. That seems like a no-brainer provided he isn't damaged goods now.

Good question. We're in the 11th year of this league, and it's really owner to owner dependent when it comes to what Contract years do to a players value. 

For example the old Evans owner is 0-5. He knows that he wants to get something for Evans now, but owners don't give up too much for a 1 year player unless it really puts them over the top. He gets Hollywood, a 2nd, a 3rd (idp makes the 2nd a bit more valuable) for Evans (who won't even make a difference in his ability to win at all) and an aging Brees (who's Contract is actually a detriment, doubt he's competitive all 3 year) .  He's also got a ton of FA bucks, so he is probably going to get Evans and Robinson this offseason FA period, unless someone starts selling some assets for Bucks later on, closer to the playoffs, which is pretty common. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

PPR. This one is pending...

Team A gives DJM, Ekeler & Higgins

Team B gives Drake & Hollywood Brown

Seriously WTF is this ####?!

It seems like you are often frustrated with a lack of balance with trades in your leagues. Have you considered trying other leagues?

• Like 3

12 team Super flex ppr 

I am rebuilding and have Watson and Ryan at qb  The guy who lost dak still had two qbs and didn’t like ryan so this was the deal. 

give Kenyan Drake and Kenny Golladay 

Get Dak Prescott 

47 minutes ago, djmich said:
52 minutes ago, jwb said:

12 team PPR. 

At 1-4 with Chubb hurt, I'm out of it. 

Give: Julio, Mostert

Get: 2021 1st/2nd. Probably mid to late picks. Hoping for mid, of course.

Seems light for my taste

somewhat my thinking too. Then I thought 1 for Julio, 2 for Mostert.... I probably wouldn't trade Mostert straight up for a 2, but the 1 for Julio I wanted to get right now, so I hit accept.

31 minutes ago, jwb said:

somewhat my thinking too. Then I thought 1 for Julio, 2 for Mostert.... I probably wouldn't trade Mostert straight up for a 2, but the 1 for Julio I wanted to get right now, so I hit accept.

I get it, market sets the price and the difficulty in prying a first out of an owners hand varies league to league...I know in mine it is difficult.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

14 team PPR devy league, TE Premium.

Big rebuilding deal.

Gave: Nuk, Waller, Mike Davis

Got: McLaurin, Claypool, Fant, Michael Pittman

Big boy trade. I like this for you long term. May help the other team win a title this year, could be a win-win.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, foxco said:

Big boy trade. I like this for you long term. May help the other team win a title this year, could be a win-win.

Yeah, I was in the mood for a big shakeup. 

I had recently dealt MT for Nuk and Slayton (imo actually getting the better player anyways) so in total it’s MT and Waller for McLaurin, Fant, Claypool, Slayton, Pittman. 

10 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I had recently dealt MT for Nuk and Slayton (imo actually getting the better player anyways) so in total it’s MT and Waller for McLaurin, Fant, Claypool, Slayton, Pittman. 

Great return on this, well done. 

• Thanks 1

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****