What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

12 team 0.5 PPR

Received: Zeke/‘22 2nd

Gave: Claypool/Pittman/‘21 1st (late)/‘22 1st (probably late)/early ‘21 3rd

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team SF Dynasty PPR. Did not want to give up Tonyan but think there is a stronger chance he will end up in the muddled TE2 tier than a weekly TE starter.

Get
A. Robinson
1st Round Pick (late)

Give
OBJ
Tonyan
3rd Round Pick (late)

+1

The better WR and a first? I guess there are some Tonyan Truthers out there. 
Yep, buy low sell high. I was waiting for OBJ to have one of those big games and Tonyan may be something but we have seen many of these TE outbursts before only to disappear into a fantasy wasteland.

Yep, buy low sell high. I was waiting for OBJ to have one of those big games and Tonyan may be something but we have seen many of these TE outbursts before only to disappear into a fantasy wasteland.
I fully admit I was dead wrong on Robinson. After he middled about for a few years injured after his big Jax year I totally wrote him off, but he's proved himself to a QB-proof low-end WR1. Yet as this deal attests, he has a market value of WR2. Total Dangerfield Effect.

12 team SF Devy league (4 round devy draft so lots of college players rostered) start 11 players with no K or D

Gave: Bo Nix, S Williams WR Aub and 2021 1st round rookie

Got: Golladay

Just wanted another weekly starter for the next 3 years. I am high on Williams as a 2nd Tier 2021 rookie, can afford to trade Nix since Herbert looks to be a good pro qb

Evans by far. Someone must really believe in Swift.
That someone might be me.  He was taken at 1.3 and has performed well even though he isn't getting the rushing attempts you would hope for.  I have a plethora of WRs which also contributed, but I wasn't trying to lose big on value for that reason.

My team was drafted older and I’m currently in 2nd with the highest points in the league, but Julio has made me nervous for a while. 

I gave : Julio Jones + David Johnson + 2021 2nd devy (already have full taxi and devy roster)

I got : Robert Woods + D’Andre Swift

Jayded said:
My team was drafted older and I’m currently in 2nd with the highest points in the league, but Julio has made me nervous for a while. 

I gave : Julio Jones + David Johnson + 2021 2nd devy (already have full taxi and devy roster)

I got : Robert Woods + D’Andre Swift
I think long term investment you made out well! 

I think long term investment you made out well! 
Already have an offer flying in on Swift too. Curious how much I can fully squeeze out of these transactions. 

Not trying to turn this into an AC but so others know (and I think it’s fair and am considering):

Swift + D. Mooney for L. Bell + Journey Brown (PSU RB Devy)

smbkrypt24 said:
That someone might be me.  He was taken at 1.3 and has performed well even though he isn't getting the rushing attempts you would hope for.  I have a plethora of WRs which also contributed, but I wasn't trying to lose big on value for that reason.
Who else do you have at WR? I'm curious if you could have moved one of them for Swift instead of Evans.

smbkrypt24 said:
Even so ... you could’ve gotten more, even if it was a dynasty league.

Good luck to you though - never gonna hate on someone going to get their guy.

Already have an offer flying in on Swift too. Curious how much I can fully squeeze out of these transactions. 

Not trying to turn this into an AC but so others know (and I think it’s fair and am considering):

Swift + D. Mooney for L. Bell + Journey Brown (PSU RB Devy)
I’m not paying jack for Bell, unless I’m in a win now window.  He’s 28, has had a poisonous relationship with his only two teams, and looked mediocre with the Jets.  That said, he could pay off this year.

I’m not paying jack for Bell, unless I’m in a win now window.  He’s 28, has had a poisonous relationship with his only two teams, and looked mediocre with the Jets.  That said, he could pay off this year.
Whoever just sold Journey Brown sold a guy with rumors of a heart problem that's causing him to sit. That's pretty low.

I hope he gets my PM in time. His post was from an hour ago. Good grief.
I found that myself earlier. Was like man that sucks for him because he’s a talent. Been trying to get the same guy to give me Chuba instead. He loves Swift so I’m totally fine to hold if not since I don’t have to have either. I’m in 2nd as-is and would be nice to have a motivated Bell and strong senior RB but we’ll see. 

I found that myself earlier. Was like man that sucks for him because he’s a talent. Been trying to get the same guy to give me Chuba instead. He loves Swift so I’m totally fine to hold if not since I don’t have to have either. I’m in 2nd as-is and would be nice to have a motivated Bell and strong senior RB but we’ll see. 
Great. Glad you knew and were doing diligence. I might have snap accepted if it were me and Brown was at the heart of the deal. Good show.

What the balls ... 

Yes. Ok? Of course the picks win. These types of owners are the ones that ruin a dynasty league.
How? Carson may not have long term value in Seattle (maybe he does?) but this isn’t a bad price to pay for a 1 year rental. Carson is the RB6 so far in ppg... 

How? Carson may not have long term value in Seattle (maybe he does?) but this isn’t a bad price to pay for a 1 year rental. Carson is the RB6 so far in ppg... 
Carson wasn't supposed to have long term value in Seattle 3yrs ago too (when I brilliantly drafted Rashaad Penny in the 1st round).  Carson is 26, Seattle loves him...football is fickle with RB's but hard to not see him starting somewhere. 

Made two trades this week:

Trade 1
I gave: Sammy Watkins, Darrell Williams
I got: Marvin Jones, Malcolm Brown

Trade 2
I gave: David Johnson, 2020 3rd
I got: Darrell Henderson

My RBs are now Drake, Gibson, Akers/Henderson/Brown, Michel

ETA: 12-team dynasty, non-PPR

Made two trades this week:

Trade 1
I gave: Sammy Watkins, Darrell Williams
I got: Marvin Jones, Malcolm Brown

Trade 2
I gave: David Johnson, 2020 3rd
I got: Darrell Henderson

My RBs are now Drake, Gibson, Akers/Henderson/Brown, Michel

ETA: 12-team dynasty, non-PPR
Guy in my league is dangling Henderson. I love the talent, I just don't trust the coaching staff and the situation so I'm having a hard time biting, especially since I don't own Akers. I just don't know how much I want to give. I think that one specifically is a good deal for you.

Guy in my league is dangling Henderson. I love the talent, I just don't trust the coaching staff and the situation so I'm having a hard time biting, especially since I don't own Akers. I just don't know how much I want to give. I think that one specifically is a good deal for you.
I don't particularly trust the situation either, but having spent a #1 on Akers I felt like it was worth it more to me to make sure I have them both.

12 team PPR 

Team A gives Barkley & Goedert

Team B gives Chubb & 2021 1st (early-mid)

BearsFan4Life said:
14 team - NO PPR 

Gave: Cam and Lockett (have Mahomes)

Got: Lock and DJ Moore
I know DJ is a rising star, I still think Lockett is undervalued and undersold.  I prefer Cam & Lockett, but I can see why this deal would happen. 

Team A Gave: WR Marquise Hollywood Brown.

Team B Gave: RB Joshua Kelley, WR Mike Williams, 2021 2nd round (projected early-mid).

Teams also switched 20221 1sts. Team A getting a projected early pick, Team B getting a projected very late pick.

Gave Corey Davis, received Devonta Freeman. 

I needed a RB to cover byes in weeks 7 and 9, and am pretty deep at WR. It never feels good paying for a rental, but RBs who get consistent work are hard to come by in this league. 

2 that went down in Superflex Te premium league ppr

team A- Julio and roethelisberger

team b- Gallup, fuller, 2021 first (late)

team b - dak

team c - Rodgers and 2021 first and 3rd (late)

Users who are viewing this thread