What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

🤣

Well a couple weeks ago there was some discussion about Gurley vs. Mims, so I guess I thought you might be advocating for Gurley.  Point taken. 
one month ago trading Evans for Swift was a major mistake.  Things shift quickly in FF.

Good for both (I like "go for it" mentality) but that's a steep price/good return.

Agreed - I think Henry still has a couple good years left, but if I was rebuilding I'd be tempted to accept that.
Yeah, I'm the rebuilder. RBs are very valuable in this league, so I was afraid I sold too low for what his #'s are, but I've also tried to sell him two years straight and not gotten anything near as close. You can start up to 4 of them and the best ones put up absurd numbers (Henry had 396 as RB3 last year, CMC put up 560 as RB1). I've still got Saquon and traded for JK Dobbins before the season started. It looks like I hit with some later WRs this last draft (Aiyuk in the 2nd, Claypool in the 3rd), so I'm probably going to use all 3 firsts next year on RBs to try to refill the stable if it makes sense. My own pick is likely 1-3 range.

12 Team 1PPR SuperFlex (rookie/Devy combined draft)

Team A: 2021 1st (1.07-1.12)
Team B: Adam Thielen, Laviska Shenault 
Love the side getting the pick in a superflex league, but can see where it would make sense to add Thielen/Shenaukt for that type of pick too.  

2021 - 4th -5th - 2022 1st - 2nd - 3rd - 4th - 5th - Late picks. 10-14 spot.
2022 - 1st early. 1-4 spot.
I don't know. 2022 is far off. A lot can happen in a year. I went worst to first. So did another guy in my league. He could end up with the higher first plus all the picks.

If this was a 2021 for sure high first then it's dumb, but 2022, you're betting on yourself. I like it.

I don't know. 2022 is far off. A lot can happen in a year. I went worst to first. So did another guy in my league. He could end up with the higher first plus all the picks.

If this was a 2021 for sure high first then it's dumb, but 2022, you're betting on yourself. I like it.
I’d love to see the roster of the guy trading away the supposed early 2022 1st.  I’m going to guess it’s not just bad, but more towards brutal.

Let’s see it! @Wigglytuff's Gruff

12 team PPR

Gave: OBJ, Fant, 2021 1st (mid/late), 2021 1st (late)

Got: Cook

Starting lineup now...

Russ

Kamara, Cook, Hunt

Cooper, Thielen, Parker

Gesicki

I know people will hate this and it goes against my general strategy, but..

12 team FFPC 1qb

Gave: 2021 2nd (guaranteed late)

Got: Brady

I have far and away the #1 seed (currently 40 VP with next closest team at 28 VP), but lost Burrow to the knee injury and was left with only Cam and Taysom at QB.  I have a 1st round bye 100% locked up and Brady gets Atlanta and Detroit in weeks 15/16.  Worth noting that FFPC also gives a slight boost to non-running QBs with 20 yards per point passing instead of the standard 25.

SayWhat? said:
I’d love to see the roster of the guy trading away the supposed early 2022 1st.  I’m going to guess it’s not just bad, but more towards brutal.

Let’s see it! @Wigglytuff's Gruff
It's weak, and I've already got his 2021 first rounder which will be top 3, so the opportunity to strengthen this upcoming draft is minimal for him. The teams around him all have a lot of picks in 2021 as well so should be strengthening as he stands still.

Nyheim Hines is his top RB by a distance, for example. It's not gonna get much better next season.

It's weak, and I've already got his 2021 first rounder which will be top 3, so the opportunity to strengthen this upcoming draft is minimal for him. The teams around him all have a lot of picks in 2021 as well so should be strengthening as he stands still.

Nyheim Hines is his top RB by a distance, for example. It's not gonna get much better next season.
Yep, I find teams that make trades like this to be predictably terrible. If his best RB is Hines and you didn’t post anything else about the team, that likely fits the bill.  Also, the bolded is far and away the best part though.   :lmao:

12 team FFPC 1qb

I have far and away the #1 seed (currently 40 VP with next closest team at 28 VP), but lost Burrow to the knee injury and was left with only Cam and Taysom at QB.  I have a 1st round bye 100% locked up and Brady gets Atlanta and Detroit in weeks 15/16.  Worth noting that FFPC also gives a slight boost to non-running QBs with 20 yards per point passing instead of the standard 25.
Value wise I hate it, situation wise I think you had no choice. 

10 team, 11keeper, scoring is heavy RB (ppc and 1.5ppr).  Even with that, I don’t see what I gave having much long term value:

Gave - DMonty + late 2021 2nd

Got - AJB
That is absurd. 10 team makes it even worse. I get that the RB heavy scoring makes Monty more valuable *relative* to a WR, but that is true of all RBs, and in 10 teams there is no way he can't find a better RB than that. No doubt other teams would/could have spent more for AJ. It's a B and not a G, right? 

12 team FFPC 1qb

I was in basically this same situation (losing Brees) and traded cam, salvon, Singletary, a 2021 2nd and 2021 3rd (both guaranteed late) for Aaron Rodgers (other owner had him sitting behind Russ and a gaping hole at rb).

Long story short I’m very ok with overpaying in non-core assets to lock up that QB spot on a strong contender. QB’s who are ‘good enough’ are common to the point I don’t love paying up but if you have the best roster you’re trying to decrease variance a bit and don’t want to eat a 4 point game from that spot in the semis because Taysom got benched at halftime

12 Team Full PPR  /  Playoff start Week 12 

Playoff Team Gave up:  Boston Scott Phi RB, Nelson Aghlor LV WR & 2021 Late 3rd 

Non-Playoff Gave up:  James White NEP RB 

12 team FFPC 1qb

I wouldn't have given you Brady for a 2nd, but only b/c I'd try to extort even more value due to your situation. 

I like that deal for you.   Never jeopardize a potential championship over a late 2nd, IMO.

14 Team No PPR ..

Gave: Conner, Bernard, Snell, Hollywood Brown

Got: Fuller, Akers, Mims

Guy had no RBs and Theilen out.  I have CMC, Davis, Chubb, Henry, Hunt, Mixon at RB and Nuk and Godwin at WR so could afford to deal Conner and gamble on where Fuller will go and hope Akers pans out. (Can start 3RB, 1WR so WR depth not as important).

FFPC

I gave Waller
I got Kittle, 2021 2nd

My team needs 3 more VPs to make the playoffs and I will be downgrading from Waller to Ebron/Reed ROS. The 2021 2nd comes from a team that I am chasing for those 3 VPs, and I just acquired his 2021 1st from a different team earlier this week. His team is imploding, though, and I don't think Waller will push it over the edge. That said I am matched up against him this week so this trade could be quite pivotal. But ultimately Kittle and a 2nd is too good to pass up here.
Just wanted to update this and mention that I'm out after losing this matchup, but the trade made no difference in that outcome. Moving forward, though, the new Waller owner is still on the bubble of the playoffs and may just miss out, making his chances for the 1.01 much better if it plays out that way. If not I still love this deal.

14 Team No PPR ..

Gave: Conner, Bernard, Snell, Hollywood Brown

Got: Fuller, Akers, Mims

Guy had no RBs and Theilen out.  I have CMC, Davis, Chubb, Henry, Hunt, Mixon at RB and Nuk and Godwin at WR so could afford to deal Conner and gamble on where Fuller will go and hope Akers pans out. (Can start 3RB, 1WR so WR depth not as important).
You got the best player and 2 of the next 3 best. Horrible trade for the other guy.

cashed out my only share of Gibson who i got a 3.7 in the rookie

12 Team ppr, QRRWWTFFKD

Gave Gibson and 2022 3rd

Got Hock, 2021 1st and 2022 2nd (very likely playoff team)

Too long rebuild with some good parts (Jackson, CEH, J Jones, Jefferson, Higgins) and three 1sts

12 Team ppr, QRRWWTFFKD

Gave Gibson and 2022 3rd

Too long rebuild with some good parts (Jackson, CEH, J Jones, Jefferson, Higgins) and three 1sts
I'd have kept Gibson. 

12 Team ppr, QRRWWTFFKD

Gave Gibson and 2022 3rd

If this is TE premium or bonus then I can see that deal. I'd prefer Gibson though as he's only touching his floor this year. 

12 Team PPR   Playoffs start Week 12  ....I needed more from RB than Gore & Singletary offer.  Even for just 1 week.

I gave up two 2021 Late 3rd picks 

I got Car RB Mike Davis 

Traded M Thomas and late 2nd for T Higgins, J Meyers, and late 1st.

Was hoping to get more for Thomas, but whatever.
I made a similar trade a week or two after his first injury and another just a week and half ago

Sutton, Hollywood, mid 21 1st for Thomas and late 21 2nd

Jeudy, late 21 1st, 22 1st for Thomas, Gallman, and 22 2nd

It’s probably not the best time to have cashed out on him but on teams that are going to badly miss the playoffs because of the hole he left until th, you have to do something proactive

I made a similar trade a week or two after his first injury and another just a week and half ago

Sutton, Hollywood, mid 21 1st for Thomas and late 21 2nd

Jeudy, late 21 1st, 22 1st for Thomas, Gallman, and 22 2nd

It’s probably not the best time to have cashed out on him but on teams that are going to badly miss the playoffs because of the hole he left until th, you have to do something proactive
Those were good trades, well timed by you.

2 big deadline deals today.  

12 team, SF, PPR, TE Premium, Full IDP, Contracts.  Rebuilding

Trade 1:

Gave: Kenyan Drake (2 years), late 2021 3rd

Got: '22 1st

Trade 2:

Gave: Aaron Rodgers (3), JJ Watt (2), Bobby Wagner (2), Zach Cunningham (1)

Got: Dak Prescott (2), Michael Thomas (2), Mark Andrews (1)

I'm really in the hunt all of a sudden so I went looking for a QB upgrade. He snap accepted so I wonder if I overpaid.

Gave: Tua, 2021 mid/late 2nd

Got: Deshaun Watson

So I head to the future with this lineup. By far the best I've ever had in this non-ppr IDP Zealots league:

Watson/Chubb/M Sanders/Fuller/T Higgins/J Jefferson/Lamb/Fant
This is a great move.  Watson is young enough, we have no idea if Tua will ever be the man, and that pick could be a bust.  Especially the college season what it is.

Made a move to boost my playoff run ....  12 Team full PPR  2 RB/2WR/1TE & 2 Flex   

I give my 2021 1st (projected 8-12 in playoffs) & a 2021 2nd (projected 8-12)

I get Julio Jones ATL WR & his 2021 2nd (2.03) 

Julio will be my WR3 behind GB D Adams & Sea T Lockett.  

Okay, looks like I am popular today...This just came thru & I had to read it 3x to make sure I saw it right...

I give the same 2021 pick 2.03 

I get Myles Gaskin Mia RB & late 2021 pick (2.08-2.12 range)

With Mia schedule vs Cinn #29, KCC #23 & NEP #21 run defense, I felt it was a good short term value. 

Made a move to boost my playoff run ....  12 Team full PPR  2 RB/2WR/1TE & 2 Flex   

I give my 2021 1st (projected 8-12 in playoffs) & a 2021 2nd (projected 8-12)

I get Julio Jones ATL WR & his 2021 2nd (2.03) 

Julio will be my WR3 behind GB D Adams & Sea T Lockett.  
I like it as a "win now" move.  Hell, I like it for the other team as a "I suck and it's time to unload aging assets"  move as well.

Okay, looks like I am popular today...This just came thru & I had to read it 3x to make sure I saw it right...

I give the same 2021 pick 2.03 

I get Myles Gaskin Mia RB & late 2021 pick (2.08-2.12 range)

With Mia schedule vs Cinn #29, KCC #23 & NEP #21 run defense, I felt it was a good short term value. 
I've been sitting on Gaskin in my mini-dynasty (bench spots are TIGHT) b/c he was a reliable starter when he was healthy, and he should be back this week.   DO IT!

Gave: Mostert, likely real late 4th

Got: 2021 likely mid-late 2nd, mid-late 5th

eta* Not a huge trade, but hopefully I can get a dart throw for a guy that might start next year, might not. He went for a playoff run to a team in definite contention for a playoff spot (no bye or anything - he's going to barely get in if at all) that lost Fuller. Good bye, Captain Mostert. Still follow your career.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team, TE premium ppr, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX, FLX, FLX

Two division leaders both likely to make playoffs.

Team A receives: R. Jones, C. Kirk, E. Engram, late 2021 1st

Team B receives: E. Elliot, J. Akins, 2021 3rd

12 team, TE premium ppr, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX, FLX, FLX

Two division leaders both likely to make playoffs.

Team A receives: R. Jones, C. Kirk, E. Engram, late 2021 1st

Team B receives: E. Elliot, J. Akins, 2021 3rd
Ronald Jonez side

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread