What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (28 Viewers)

Just went down in a Zealots Field superflex league I'm in.  (Not involved.)

for

1.06, 2.06, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd

At the point of the trade, the first 2 picks were off the board (Lawrence and Fields).

= = = = = 

To me, the team that traded the 1.03 was the clear winner.

The team that traded for the 1.03 took Trey Lance.
Looking at the roster of the guy who drafted Lance, I would have stayed at 1.06. He has given up his 1st and 2nd picks in the next two drafts and his RBs and WRs need a lot of work. Lance isn't the magic answer to him having a competitive team.

FFPC SF - just completed the startup in February

I gave Waddle, Amari Rodgers, 2022 1st, 5th
I got Ekeler, Herndon, 2022 2nd, 3rd

James Robinson was my RB2 and I came out strong and deep at WR. I also have two 2022 1sts that I project early, including the trade partner here which if true would make that 2nd early as well. Obviously I'm projecting my 1st to be late. Ha. 

12 team non-ppr, not involved

1.11 and 2022 1st

for

Stefon Diggs
Diggs, I guess depending on who 1.11 was (Is it feasible somebody really worth it was there? Sermon is the only one I can think of with the rookie fever and the cachet...). It's not SF, so assuming 1.11 will be late again, then it's pretty easy Diggs here. 1.11 must be thinking "championship" as he hits accept on this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diggs, I guess depending on who 1.11 was (Is it feasible somebody really worth it was there? Sermon is the only one I can think of with the rookie fever and the cachet...). It's not SF, so assuming 1.11 will be late again, then it's pretty easy Diggs here. 1.11 must be thinking "championship" as he hits accept on this deal.
Draft is next month. Agree that Diggs wins here. Strong team gets stronger.

Just went down in a Zealots Field superflex league I'm in.  (Not involved.)

for

1.06, 2.06, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd

At the point of the trade, the first 2 picks were off the board (Lawrence and Fields).

= = = = = 

To me, the team that traded the 1.03 was the clear winner.

The team that traded for the 1.03 took Trey Lance.
I do think Lance is going to be really good in that offense but I agree that this seems like a big overpay to move up 3 spots in SF.

Here are a few from my 10 team,  0.5 ppr, 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2DL/2LB/2DB Dynasty league:

Trade 1:  Amari Cooper + 1.04 (highly likely this becomes Ja'Marr Chase)    for    Nick Chubb + Isaiah Simmons

Trade 2:  1.03 (targeting Etty or Javonte)    for    1.05 + 2.05 + Zach Ertz

Trade 3:  2.03 + 2022 1st    for    1.07 + 2.07

Trade 4:  JK Dobbins    for    Nick Bosa + 2.10

Trade 5:  Travis Kelce    for    Joe Mixon

Trade 6:  Mike Williams + Jerrick McKinnon     for      David Johnson + 6th round rookie pick

14 team PPR 1.5 TE

Barkley, Kelce, Breida, Anthony Miller

for

1.07, 2.02, 2.08 and future 1st and 2nd (plus $25)

We get $50 a year for RFA/FA money

Established assets that for one reason or another have diminished in the eyes of the community, like Josh Jacobs this season.
Naw. I'm teasing. But there comes a time to make a pick. I've got a top three this year, so I kid, but I don't have Pitts there, so I can easily see a tier break at four, too.

I'll take the Bateman side. I'm a believer despite the landing spot, but even so, 3 1st's for Swift (the 2nd being loose change) seems like an overpay. If either of those end up on the high or mid side, it's a definite win for the team getting Bateman.
I agree that's steep for Swift. He basically has to perform like a top 3 back at that price tag.

Naw. I'm teasing. But there comes a time to make a pick. I've got a top three this year, so I kid, but I don't have Pitts there, so I can easily see a tier break at four, too.
Startup draft, not rookie draft.

I dont see nearly enough startup draft trades here.  

The values in these types of trades dont usually mirror the trades made in existing leagues, but they can be very useful to see and gauge how people think in the startup.  

The values in these types of trades dont usually mirror the trades made in existing leagues, but they can be very useful to see and gauge how people think in the startup.  
Yes, indeed. It was early in the morning here and I totally missed that.

Couple more from 12 team 0.5PPR SF

J. Williams RB DET and C. Herndon TE NYJ

for

T. Higbee TE LAR, R. Stevenson RB NE, and J. Reagor WR PHI

-----

J. Landry WR CLE

for

W. Fuller WR MIA

ghostguy123 said:

Yeah it's true. I don't usually post the startup trades I'm involved in or that I see unless they're particularly interesting, which they usually aren't. But you're right they're not in here often enough and they do have value to document and see what people are doing. Maybe I'll go back and snapshot a few that went down this offseason.

Yeah it's true. I don't usually post the startup trades I'm involved in or that I see unless they're particularly interesting, which they usually aren't. But you're right they're not in here often enough and they do have value to document and see what people are doing. Maybe I'll go back and snapshot a few that went down this offseason.
Comparing startup draft deals and existing league deals can be a useful tool to help steal some value during the startup. 

Couple more from 12 team 0.5PPR SF

J. Williams RB DET and C. Herndon TE NYJ

for

T. Higbee TE LAR, R. Stevenson RB NE, and J. Reagor WR PHI

-----

J. Landry WR CLE

for

W. Fuller WR MIA
The 1st one is a terrible trade for the J-Will/Herndon side.  Reagor or Higbee shouldn't be included or there should be a pick on the other side to even it out.

The 2nd one feels like a preference thing and could go either way.

12 tm, SF, ppr, TE premium - Just had startup draft. got this offer and couldnt say no.

Gave: CEH

Got: Chase Edmonds, two 22 firsts (probably mid to late)

i wasnt a huge fan of my team after the startup draft so this offer gave me an excuse to retool.

roster: dak, burrow, winston

gibson, edmonds, connor, sermon, gus and worse

dj moore, claypool, obj, cooks, corey davis and others

fant, trautman, jarwin

12 team PPR SF

Gave: DJ Moore, ‘23 4th

Got: Ekeler
If you're contending the next 2-3 years, this is a big win imo. Already the NFL's best receiving RB, now tied to Herbert with a reasonable contract through 2023, under the OC who made Kamara, an improved OL, no competition to speak off... the list goes on. I think he finishes top 5 this year barring injury. Lot of 2021 champ teams will have Ekeler rostered.

2 different FFPC SF leagues not involved:

Team A gives Swift, Aiyuk
Team B gives Zeke, Jefferson, Daniel Jones

Team X gives Godwin
Team Y gives Bateman, Toney, Garopollo

12 Team PPR

Team gave Rashad Bateman, Elijah Mitchell

Team got Chase Claypool, 2022 2nd
Claypool and the #2...Claypool showed a lot last year and while the QB situation maybe dicey with Ben nearing the end he has some freakish qualities that I believe in...Bateman is a quality prospect but I question how high the ceiling is with Baltimore and even if he was somewhere a little more WR friendly I would rather have Claypool...don't understand the other part...Mitchell is intriguing but a lot needs to go right for him to be fantasy relevant so I would rather have the #2.

Users who are viewing this thread