Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Please Delete


Recommended Posts

I worked in TV news for a few years and yes, it is chilly in those news studios. The lights are super hot so they crank up the AC to make sure the anchors don't sweat. That said, I doubt this woman makes the mistake again of not wearing a bra to work or at least she'll wear one with that dress. I remember a male anchor's nipples being visible one night at the 6pm newscast and the higher ups made the him first wear a t-shirt and then tape (when the t-shirt wasn't enough) for the 11pm news.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think those are just odd folds in the dress. 
I'm no fabric expert, but I don't think the material of that dress is thin enough to reveal the pointers. And they'd be pointing at extreme angles if so.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, EYLive said:

I think those are just odd folds in the dress. 
I'm no fabric expert, but I don't think the material of that dress is thin enough to reveal the pointers. And they'd be pointing at extreme angles if so.

Cut of the dress unless her nip is on the side of her boob. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boots11234 said:

Cut of the dress unless her nip is on the side of her boob. 

she had a boob job and if they don't do the exercises necessary post-op, the nipples end up pointing up or sideways or both.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, James Daulton said:

This is the kind of information I should know but don't. 

 

Only reason I know it is friends wife had a boob job and told me. 

At one point I wanted my wife to get one but imo the risks outweigh the rewards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, tommyboy said:

she had a boob job and if they don't do the exercises necessary post-op, the nipples end up pointing up or sideways or both.  

You joshing here or is this true?  A sideways nip does have advantages though. Wouldn't have to even lift your head from the bed for easy access.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...