What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***THE MOOCH: Mooch receives unprecedented "cease and desist" letter from Springsteen to stop listening to "Backstreets" on loop. Mooch too sad to rep (1 Viewer)

Sure. But thinking something is a different level than actually putting words to that effect out in public. But folks are right, the fact he hasn't denounced it (that I'm aware of) says something too. 
His crazy birther stuff alone is 100 times more telling to me that he's a sleaze than him using bad words or locker room talk.

Truck if you've ever having a slow day, holler at me

***THE MOOCH: Mooch keeps asking confused White House waiter where the plate of gabagool is 

***THE MOOCH: Mooch keeps muttering "take the cannoli" to himself everyone Reince Preibus is in the room 

***THE MOOCH: Trying to find common ground, Steve Bannon asks The Mooch what his favorite Tour of Italy combo is

We are paying the salaries of these folks.

We are essentially saying that there are no people better in the entire 300 million population country than these folks to lead us all.

God we're ####ed.
Whoa, slow yer roll gb.   The mooch isn't even on payroll yet, and he's already provided a wealth of entertainment.

From Andy Borowitz,

"White House Unveils ScarimucciCare™

WASHINGTON – The White House today unveiled its latest attempt at healthcare reform, a new program called ScarimucciCare™. Some of its key provisions include:

1) Pre-existing conditions: Let’s say you’re a ####### paranoiac, know what I’m saying? We don’t cover that ####### ####.

2) Hospital stays: Maybe you break your ####### neck trying to suck your own ####? No ####### way we’re covering that.

3) Individual mandate: Who the #### told you there’d be one of those? ####### tell me now. I’ll fire every one of those ####ers until I find who ####### told you and then I’m going to #### that ####er up."

From Andy Borowitz,

"White House Unveils ScarimucciCare™

WASHINGTON – The White House today unveiled its latest attempt at healthcare reform, a new program called ScarimucciCare™. Some of its key provisions include:

1) Pre-existing conditions: Let’s say you’re a ####### paranoiac, know what I’m saying? We don’t cover that ####### ####.

2) Hospital stays: Maybe you break your ####### neck trying to suck your own ####? No ####### way we’re covering that.

3) Individual mandate: Who the #### told you there’d be one of those? ####### tell me now. I’ll fire every one of those ####ers until I find who ####### told you and then I’m going to #### that ####er up."
We SOO need a Mooch in character alias in here.

For some reason I just had a flashback of Carmela throwing the phone at Tony when he complains about the pulp in his orange juice.
This is the second divorce for both of them.  They were both on their first marriage when she started working at Mooch's hedge fund.  Then they both got divorced at about the same time and married each other about a year later.  What fortunate timing.  

Looks like Mooch screwed the pooch that caught the car.

10 days, never even got to the hiring point, lost his wife, his dignity (well, at least in a national stage) and guess a few tens of millions of dollars due to no tax break with his company sale.

WINNING!

Users who are viewing this thread