Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Organizations less Dysfunctional than the Trump Administration: A List

RedmondLonghorn

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, RedmondLonghorn said:

I was trying to figure out what the M stood for.

"Motorcycle":bag:

The "C" is optional so it seems

SAMTAZ Tucson AZ

SAMBEL Belfast

SAMLIN Lincoln, OR (wtf is that?)

There was also a Fresno chapter but they didn't get a cool name. SAMFREZ would work.

1 minute ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

SAMTAZ Tucson AZ

SAMBEL Belfast

There was also a Fresno chapter but they didn't get a cool name. SAMFREZ would work.

What about Tacoma, dammit!

1 minute ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

SAMTAZ Tucson AZ

SAMBEL Belfast

The fact you have encyclopedic knowledge of this terrible show is awesome, BTW.

im just here for the sons of anarchy talk brohans remember when they went to ireland in season two and changed the theme song to a nice little leprechaun diddy holy crap what amazing writing take that to the shalalay bank bromigos 

Sealab 2021

"Using old animation and the same characters from Hanna Barbera's "Sealab 2020," all of the crew members aboard Sealab's submarine have gone insane. Their mental shortcomings make it difficult and inconceivable to properly run a trillion-dollar underwater research station, but their incoherent decision-making and farcical interactions with one another make for a hilarious remake of an oldie but goodie."

59 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

I don't think you guys are reading the thread title right.  The OP is trying to make a list of organizations that are less dysfunctional (i.e. more functional) than the Trump administration.  That's going to be a really long list.

:goodposting:

It'd be much more difficult to list those that are more dysfunctional.  List would be much shorter

1 hour ago, IvanKaramazov said:

I don't think you guys are reading the thread title right.  The OP is trying to make a list of organizations that are less dysfunctional (i.e. more functional) than the Trump administration.  That's going to be a really long list.

Oh, we got it, IK. There's a heavy use of sarcasm and irony going on.

17 hours ago, IvanKaramazov said:

We could care less about your semantics, IK.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived