What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 - How did I do thread (2 Viewers)

Don't even know what to say if you think that team lacks RB depth!!!!  6 starting RBs with two top 10 RBs in a 12 team league and its weak..  Please sign up in leagues with me!!!!
Stop it with the !!! 

You are in 30 leagues so it’s possible you are in a league with him. 

Constructive criticism is ok. Don’t get so upset. 

Coots, I did a draft with you last night.  That one was tough.  I don't know about Graham in the 4th, but otherwise nice draft given the circumstances.  Fun chatting too. I went K Hunt / Davante Adams out of the 7th.

They're both good teams, especially pairing McCaff w/ Kamara.  There is just a difference of opinion about whether you spend your 5th round pick on Kamara.  I'd rather take Hopkins, Brown (although I hate guys over 30) and possibly Fournette or Gordon and maybe even Cook or Hunt there.  My gut says they are going to have much more volume, because there is no other back and they're in good/very good offenses...  I've taken him in the past with at 5/6, and probably will do so again before the season starts in case I am wrong on this.  So we're splitting hairs.  Just my opinion. 

I can confirm McCaffery is generally no longer available in mid-Round 2.  I've done two drafts since his breakout and he is going late first / early second now.  So if you want him, pony up...
Hated your first round pick.....  Have McCaffrey ranked ahead of him.  If there is anyone that is due for regress its him.  Still going to be good though don't get me wrong there.  I just have about 7 guys ranked ahead of him that were there.  Now overall I thought you had a great draft, probably one of your best with a tough group of drafters.  Hate the bookends this year.  If you get decent production from your RB2 you will have a very good season.

Good Luck

So top 3 QB, top 5 RB, 2 top 12 Wrs, and 2 top 7 TEs and have no chance at league..  You Sir just lost any and all credibility!!!!!!!
You are reaching at some points and then using last years stats on other points.

Wilson = Probably a top 3 qb, he is the offensive and expect their defense to not be good this year.

Kamara will still be good, but I don't think top 5 good. I don't see him being as efficient as last year, I do like Drake to be a higher end rb2

Allen should be very good, but you are already projecting Hilton to be a top 12 guy despite seeing what would happen last year if Luck isn't there. I like both guys (Luck and Hilton) but to just assume they will go back to a few years ago should be  what you hope for not expected

You are also just expecting Walker to be what he was last year, despite a new offense, an injury that may linger, 2 receivers that have another year another their belt and another running back that is a pass catcher and at the same time expecting Olsen to be what he was before the injury ruined last year at age 33 with a guy like Cam, who hasn't broken 4000 passing yards since his rookie year and only broke 30 passing touchdowns once in his career and has always been closer to 20 touchdowns than 30 except that one year. My prediction would be neither of those guys would be a top 10 tight end come years end, and that is kind of a bold take. I would bet money that they both aren't top 10 tight ends by the end of 16.

This isn't bad team, but it is easy to see some flaws. If I was in a dynasty league with a owner that was overly confident about this team I would be trying to trade that team something to get their 2019 1st. This team is 1 injury away from being a bottom 5 team. It could be one waiver wire pick up away from being a league winner too though.

Hated your first round pick.....  Have McCaffrey ranked ahead of him.  If there is anyone that is due for regress its him.  Still going to be good though don't get me wrong there.  I just have about 7 guys ranked ahead of him that were there.  Now overall I thought you had a great draft, probably one of your best with a tough group of drafters.  Hate the bookends this year.  If you get decent production from your RB2 you will have a very good season.

Good Luck
Yeah, thanks.  Could have done better there - yes...  I don't own him anywhere else and wanted him though, and I was actually praying for McCaff to make it back around to me.  I thought he would and did not factor in his performance this week, so I got caught. I need an injury to an incumbent so Yeldon, Smith or Connor takes the field, or one of my other RBs to play out and then yes I like the team quite a bit.

GL to you too.  Probably see you in another draft...

You are reaching at some points and then using last years stats on other points.

Wilson = Probably a top 3 qb, he is the offensive and expect their defense to not be good this year.

Kamara will still be good, but I don't think top 5 good. I don't see him being as efficient as last year, I do like Drake to be a higher end rb2

Allen should be very good, but you are already projecting Hilton to be a top 12 guy despite seeing what would happen last year if Luck isn't there. I like both guys (Luck and Hilton) but to just assume they will go back to a few years ago should be  what you hope for not expected

You are also just expecting Walker to be what he was last year, despite a new offense, an injury that may linger, 2 receivers that have another year another their belt and another running back that is a pass catcher and at the same time expecting Olsen to be what he was before the injury ruined last year at age 33 with a guy like Cam, who hasn't broken 4000 passing yards since his rookie year and only broke 30 passing touchdowns once in his career and has always been closer to 20 touchdowns than 30 except that one year. My prediction would be neither of those guys would be a top 10 tight end come years end, and that is kind of a bold take. I would bet money that they both aren't top 10 tight ends by the end of 16.

This isn't bad team, but it is easy to see some flaws. If I was in a dynasty league with a owner that was overly confident about this team I would be trying to trade that team something to get their 2019 1st. This team is 1 injury away from being a bottom 5 team. It could be one waiver wire pick up away from being a league winner too though.
Hmmmm...

can u please list your rank of TEs for the 10 that will finish higher than both these guys?  I'm interested in how it ends up so we can revisit at years end.

Hmmmm...

can u please list your rank of TEs for the 10 that will finish higher than both these guys?  I'm interested in how it ends up so we can revisit at years end.
In no order, Gronk, Reed, Ertz, Njoku, Engram, Kelce, Rudolph, Hooper, Burton, McDonald. Obviously I can see guys getting hurt or Burton not living up to the hype and one of those guys sneaking in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for Coots to post his so we can compare.
I could be wrong. Those are 2 guys I avoided for the most part this year for the stated reasons above. I also don't want to turn this into a weekly "I told you so thread" I won't be doing that if they have a bad week. 

In no order, Gronk, Reed, Ertz, Njoku, Engram, Kelce, Rudolph, Hooper, Burton, McDonald. Obviously I can see guys getting hurt or Burton not living up to the hype and one of those guys sneaking in.
Interesting, we will have to wait and see.  If Olsen is healthy he is top 5 easily in that new offense.  The new offense only helps him not hurts him just my opinion.  Walker could drop but I have been saying that for years now and he still ends up top 5 every year.

From the 3 hole

QB Newton(8) Carr

RB Elliott(1) Ajayi(4) Lynch (6) Clement (11) Corey Grant, Malcolm Brown

WR Evans (3) Cooks (5) Robbie Anderson (7) Kelvin Benjamin (9) Meredith, Gallup, Taywan Taylor, Sutton

TE Kelce (2) Vernon Davis

Jags D 

Elliott

Don't usually go te early in these but it was Evans or leave in the second so took place and still got Evans after turn.

Here's what I got for this year:

#1 (6 hole)

QB- Alex Smith, Dak Prescott
RB- Alvin Kamara, Derrick Henry, Kerryon Johnson, Carlos Hyde, Peyton Barber, Devontae Booker, Corey Clement, Latavius Murray
TE- Jimmy Graham, Kyle Rudolph, Tyler Eifert, Tyler Kraft
WR- Davonte Adams, Amari Cooper, Robby Anderson, Jordan Matthews
K- Matt Prater
D- Pittsburgh Steelers

#2 (3 hole)

QB- Russell Wilson, Drew Brees
RB- Le'Veon Bell, Devonta Freeman, Devontae Booker, Bilal Powell, Corey Clement, Doug Martin, T.J. Yeldon, Spencer Ware
TE- Jimmy Graham, Delanie Walker, Virgil Green
WR- Mike Evans, Chris Hogan, Robby Anderson, Allen Hurns, Anthony Miller
K- Jake Elliot
D- Pittsburgh Steelers

#3 (9 hole)

QB- Deshaun Watson
RB- Christian McCaffrey, Rashad Penny, Sony Michel, Devontae Booker, Bilal Powell, Latavius Murray, Javouris Allen, Frank Gore, John Kelly
TE- Jimmy Graham, Tyler Eifert, Tyler Kraft
WR- DeAndre Hopkins, Amari Cooper, Will Fuller, Tyler Lockett, Mike Williams
K- Stephen Gostkowski
D- Detroit Lions

#4 (9 hole)

QB- Matthew Stafford
RB- Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey, Derrick Henry, Rashaad Penny, Carlos Hyde, Bilal Powell, Latavius Murray, Rob Kelley, Jeremy Hill, Joe Williams
TE- Delanie Walker, Jared Cook, Virgil Green
WR- Amari Cooper, Robby Anderson, Pierre Garcon, Devin Funchess
K- Chris Boswell
D- Pittsburgh Steelers

I'm quite sure all my guys will bust or get hurt and I will be out of the running by week 5 just like every other year.

Good luck everyone!

Quite like this team... 6 spot...

QB: P Rivers (11)

RB: S Barkley (1), C McCaffrey (2), K Drake (3), D Henry (4), K Ballage (14), R SMith (17)

WR: C Davis (5), E Sanders (6), J Crowder (8), P Garcon (9), DJ Moore (10), A Miller (12), C Kirk (15), T Taylor (16), C Sutton (18)

TE: Jack Doyle (7), ASJ (13)

DEF: CHI

PK: M Prater (20)

Love my RBs... had to go WR hunting late, but I think there is depth and upside.

RB: S Barkley (1), C McCaffrey (2), K Drake (3), D Henry (4), K Ballage (14), R SMith (17)

WR: C Davis (5), E Sanders (6), J Crowder (8), P Garcon (9), DJ Moore (10), A Miller (12), C Kirk (15), T Taylor (16), C Sutton (18)

Love my RBs... had to go WR hunting late, but I think there is depth and upside.
I see you like Drake alot this year huh??

Here's what I got for this year:

#1 (6 hole)

QB- Alex Smith, Dak Prescott
RB- Alvin Kamara, Derrick Henry, Kerryon Johnson, Carlos Hyde, Peyton Barber, Devontae Booker, Corey Clement, Latavius Murray
TE- Jimmy Graham, Kyle Rudolph, Tyler Eifert, Tyler Kraft
WR- Davonte Adams, Amari Cooper, Robby Anderson, Jordan Matthews
K- Matt Prater
D- Pittsburgh Steelers

#2 (3 hole)

QB- Russell Wilson, Drew Brees
RB- Le'Veon Bell, Devonta Freeman, Devontae Booker, Bilal Powell, Corey Clement, Doug Martin, T.J. Yeldon, Spencer Ware
TE- Jimmy Graham, Delanie Walker, Virgil Green
WR- Mike Evans, Chris Hogan, Robby Anderson, Allen Hurns, Anthony Miller
K- Jake Elliot
D- Pittsburgh Steelers

#3 (9 hole)

QB- Deshaun Watson
RB- Christian McCaffrey, Rashad Penny, Sony Michel, Devontae Booker, Bilal Powell, Latavius Murray, Javouris Allen, Frank Gore, John Kelly
TE- Jimmy Graham, Tyler Eifert, Tyler Kraft
WR- DeAndre Hopkins, Amari Cooper, Will Fuller, Tyler Lockett, Mike Williams
K- Stephen Gostkowski
D- Detroit Lions

#4 (9 hole)

QB- Matthew Stafford
RB- Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey, Derrick Henry, Rashaad Penny, Carlos Hyde, Bilal Powell, Latavius Murray, Rob Kelley, Jeremy Hill, Joe Williams
TE- Delanie Walker, Jared Cook, Virgil Green
WR- Amari Cooper, Robby Anderson, Pierre Garcon, Devin Funchess
K- Chris Boswell
D- Pittsburgh Steelers

I'm quite sure all my guys will bust or get hurt and I will be out of the running by week 5 just like every other year.

Good luck everyone!
Do you know something about Robby Anderson and Amari Cooper that we don't???

Nice teams, though I think #3 is going to struggle all season at RB.  Did you take Amari in round 3 here?  I don't like that pick.

i think #3 will be serviceable at WR but probably be behind there.

I like #1 by far the most... strong balanced team w/ depth top to bottom.  Nice job there!

Do you know something about Robby Anderson and Amari Cooper that we don't???

Nice teams, though I think #3 is going to struggle all season at RB.  Did you take Amari in round 3 here?  I don't like that pick.

i think #3 will be serviceable at WR but probably be behind there.

I like #1 by far the most... strong balanced team w/ depth top to bottom.  Nice job there!
Robby A. seems like value to me where he goes. He was WR18 last year and goes in round 8 typically. 

Think Amari bounces back. Probably doesn't though. Taking him in 3 every time. I'm sorry that you don't like it.

Nice luck to get McCaffrey to fall that far back to you in 2. Gotta love that.

Taking 4 RB to start puts you strong in one position and weak everywhere else. Gonna be tough.

Nice luck to get McCaffrey to fall that far back to you in 2. Gotta love that.

Taking 4 RB to start puts you strong in one position and weak everywhere else. Gonna be tough.
Depends on your philosophy.  Go back and look at last year's final board leaders.  All super strong at RB - most starting at least 3 and in several situations 4 RBs - and many were actually just OK (not bad but by no means outstanding) at WR.  If this year is anything like last, you should hoard as many RBs as early as possible... especially since I think there is a consensus emerging that there isn't going to be the gold this year in the mid/late round RB corps that there was last year.  

Now will this year actually be like last?I don't know.  I am playing 15 teams, so I am employing various strategies.  I've posted 5 or 6 up (the first 1 or 2 sucked pretty badly as I was just getting back into the swing of it), I definitely have have some that are more balanced early on and some that are WR/TE heavy early on.  Diversification.

This team will be very tough if Cory Davis or one of my several late round WRs emerges.  I actually am starting to think, based on preseason play, that the mid/late round gold may be in the WR corps this year.  Which behooves you take RBs early.  And, to that point, I actually agree with you on Robbie Anderson - was just pointing out he is on every one of your teams, not that he is a bad pick - I grab him after the 7th if he ever falls there at this point in the drafting cycle!

From the 11th hole:

QB: Rivers (12); Luck (13)

RB: Cook (2); Freeman (4); Hyde (6); Chubb (11); Doug Martin (14); Blount (18)

WR: Josh Gordon (3); Crabtree (5); Cobb (7); DVante Parker (10); Brandon Marshall (16); Kevin White (17)

TE: Gronk (1); Doyle (8); Eifert (9)

DF: Denver (15); Zona (20)

PK: Boswell (19)

Fire away.... I wanted to get Jordan Reed TE with my 4th 5th pick but he went one pick before me .... maybe its a blessing in disguise if he is injured again.... Crabtree is not bad to help with the WR core

You do have the rookie WR market covered except the best pick .... Ridley who is going to transition to the NFL the fastest....the problem with FFPC is you only have 11 weeks so you cannot wait for rookie WRs to get going....that's why I prefer not to touch them

From the 11th hole:

WR: Josh Gordon (3); Crabtree (5); Cobb (7); DVante Parker (10); Brandon Marshall (16); Kevin White (17)

Fire away.... I wanted to get Jordan Reed TE with my 4th 5th pick but he went one pick before me .... maybe its a blessing in disguise if he is injured again.... Crabtree is not bad to help with the WR core
Yeah, I'd rather gamble on rook WRs late this year than accept Parker, Marshall and White at similar ADPs (also late).  We know what those guys are... Marshall is 34.  But maybe he puts up a last roar, who knows.

You got the Browns backfield tied up!  Could work out.

Don't like Gronk in the first and don't like Gordon in the third.  Could have gotten both one round later.

That said I think the team worked out.  Interesting team.  Good luck.

From the 3rd hole:

QB: Watson (7); Carr (17)

RB: Bell (1); Hyde (6); Crowell (8); Doug Martin (13)

WR: AJ Green (2); Doug Baldwin (3); K Benjamin (10); DVante Parker (11); Dede Westbrook (14); John Brown (15); Kevin White (18); Brandon Marshall (20)

TE: Jimmy Graham (4); Jordan Reed (5); OJ Howard (9)

DF: Hou (12); Chargers (16)

PK: Bryant (19)

I wanted to get Freeman or Jordan Howard in the 3rd but smtg got screwed up in the draft and I got Edelman in the 3rd which is nonsense.....by the time the commish paused draft both howard and Freeman were gone....so I was forced to pick Baldwin there

Could be tough sledding here.  Really like Julio/Devonta where u got them.  They rarely fall that far.  Having said that, this team doesn’t appear to be strong in any area.  Will need those backs to carry this one.  Would have liked to see you snatch Wilson in that 8 hole.  As much as I like Michel there, really hard passing on Wilson in the 8th.  Getting a possible #1 overall QB that late?  Slam dunk.  Also with 4 rbs in hand, Wilson was begging you to take him.    If Coots didn’t screw up his early picks, he would have had a monster.  

GL. 
Russell Wilson just lost his favorite redzone target in Graham.....take away those TDs (and they did not do anything to upgrade at TE), and I don't see him being a #1 QB....I rather have Watson all day....

So having 5 starting RBs and two stud WRs with other possibilities, not to mention brees and Jacksonville Defense and you don't like it?????  Not sure what you are looking to draft for then..  If I get 8 to 10 points a game from TE that is more than enough to win this league most likely....  And of course stay healthy and have a few decent pick ups...
Brees is going to disappoint....last year was not a fluke....

Depends on your philosophy.  Go back and look at last year's final board leaders.  All super strong at RB - most starting at least 3 and in several situations 4 RBs - and many were actually just OK (not bad but by no means outstanding) at WR.  If this year is anything like last, you should hoard as many RBs as early as possible... especially since I think there is a consensus emerging that there isn't going to be the gold this year in the mid/late round RB corps that there was last year.  

Now will this year actually be like last?I don't know.  I am playing 15 teams, so I am employing various strategies.  I've posted 5 or 6 up (the first 1 or 2 sucked pretty badly as I was just getting back into the swing of it), I definitely have have some that are more balanced early on and some that are WR/TE heavy early on.  Diversification.

This team will be very tough if Cory Davis or one of my several late round WRs emerges.  I actually am starting to think, based on preseason play, that the mid/late round gold may be in the WR corps this year.  Which behooves you take RBs early.  And, to that point, I actually agree with you on Robbie Anderson - was just pointing out he is on every one of your teams, not that he is a bad pick - I grab him after the 7th if he ever falls there at this point in the drafting cycle!
Last years leaders had Bell and Gurley right? Doesn't really matter much what you have behind those two as long as it's not nothing.

Taking the 4 RB to start, since two are flexes, you have to ask yourself is the RB going to outscore the WR available at this point? Does Barkley RB6 outscore Brown/Hopkins WR1? Does McCaffrey RB11 outscore the WR's available then? Does Drake outscore the WR's, does Henry etc... If the answer is always yes, the RB will outscore the WR according to your projections then the pick is to take the RB. Behoove away. 

Sweetness_34 said:
Russell Wilson just lost his favorite redzone target in Graham.....take away those TDs (and they did not do anything to upgrade at TE), and I don't see him being a #1 QB....I rather have Watson all day....
So Russell having to do more on his own will hurt his fantasy value ?  Don’t get that but ok.   Seattle has never had ample offensive weapons.  It’s been Lynch/no rb and 1 WR for his whole career.  He’s done just fine with limited options.  I also love Watson.   He’s the qb on 1/2 my teams.  Ha.  Still wouldn’t shock anyone if Wilson ends up #1.   

Patrick the Pirate said:
Last years leaders had Bell and Gurley right? Doesn't really matter much what you have behind those two as long as it's not nothing.

Taking the 4 RB to start, since two are flexes, you have to ask yourself is the RB going to outscore the WR available at this point? Does Barkley RB6 outscore Brown/Hopkins WR1? Does McCaffrey RB11 outscore the WR's available then? Does Drake outscore the WR's, does Henry etc... If the answer is always yes, the RB will outscore the WR according to your projections then the pick is to take the RB. Behoove away. 
Yes, I think they will.  I think it is going to be really tough to catch up at RB later in the draft, and I really don't like the WR available in rounds 3/4.

Here is another one I just did..  And yes I really like Kamara!!!

Luck, Winston

Kamara, D. Lewis, R. Burkhead, J. Williams, J. Wilkins, A. Ekeler

K. Allen, D. Baldwin, J. Gordon, J. Edelman, J. Doctson, D. Amendola, A. Wilson,

Kittles, R. Seals Jones, ASJ

Gould, Bears

Luck, Winston

K. Allen, D. Baldwin, J. Gordon, J. Edelman, J. Doctson, D. Amendola, A. Wilson,

Gould, Bears
Nice team Coots. Plenty of shares of Kamara here also. Got the Kamara/McCaff combo a couple weeks ago. Dig it up after work and post it later. 

Luck, Winston

Gould, Bears
Good team... what slot?  Like my last team just need the RB2 to work out.

I got Kamara at 7 over the weekend (!) 

So Russell having to do more on his own will hurt his fantasy value ?  Don’t get that but ok.   Seattle has never had ample offensive weapons.  It’s been Lynch/no rb and 1 WR for his whole career.  He’s done just fine with limited options.  I also love Watson.   He’s the qb on 1/2 my teams.  Ha.  Still wouldn’t shock anyone if Wilson ends up #1.   
So an entire offense or team can never regress/tank? Seattle's OL still stinks; they have no RB yet that has done squat; they lost their best red zone TD machine; their D is in rebuild mode..... Russell is not going to run fro 150 yards every week.... they play really good defenses in the AFC West (Chargers; Broncos; Chiefs) and NFC North (Chi; Minn; GB; Det).....  basically expect the entire team to stink and the entire O to be in trouble all year .... good luck

Luck, Winston

Gould, Bears
So u are relying on Dion Lewis who is always injured or at best in a time share with Henry; Keenan Allen who is a stud but again major injury history; Baldwin is already injured; Gordon I love but again will he actually play an entire year; Edelman is already out 4 games; Burkhead is on a team with 4 RB monster which means he will be a dud when you start him and be a stud when you bench him; no real top 10 TE; a QB1 that has again injury concerns and even if healthy has one weapon in Hilton and a QB2 who is again out for 4 games..... so much risk all over the roster....I like high risk/high reward but this is an overkill and I will be shocked if this team does anything unless u get super lucky

So an entire offense or team can never regress/tank? Seattle's OL still stinks; they have no RB yet that has done squat; they lost their best red zone TD machine; their D is in rebuild mode..... Russell is not going to run fro 150 yards every week.... basically expect the entire team to stink and the entire O to be in trouble all year .... good luck
Everything you’re suggesting points to Russell having to rush and throw for more yards then he’s ever thrown for before.  You want your fantasy QB’s defense to be miserable.  It’s good for his fantasy outlook. I don’t even know what team you’re referring to.  But if you took your RB5 over Russell Wilson, it was bad then and still bad now.  

Everything you’re suggesting points to Russell having to rush and throw for more yards then he’s ever thrown for before.  You want your fantasy QB’s defense to be miserable.  It’s good for his fantasy outlook. I don’t even know what team you’re referring to.  But if you took your RB5 over Russell Wilson, it was bad then and still bad now.  
Yes a bad D helps a QB throw more....but he will also have a lot more turnovers which will result in stalled drives....not to mention he is going to get mauled again which means getting injured is just a matter of time given he is not that big to begin with

From the 3rd hole:

QB: Watson (7); Carr (17)

RB: Bell (1); Hyde (6); Crowell (8); Doug Martin (13)

WR: AJ Green (2); Doug Baldwin (3); K Benjamin (10); DVante Parker (11); Dede Westbrook (14); John Brown (15); Kevin White (18); Brandon Marshall (20)

TE: Jimmy Graham (4); Jordan Reed (5); OJ Howard (9)

DF: Hou (12); Chargers (16)

PK: Bryant (19)

I wanted to get Freeman or Jordan Howard in the 3rd but smtg got screwed up in the draft and I got Edelman in the 3rd which is nonsense.....by the time the commish paused draft both howard and Freeman were gone....so I was forced to pick Baldwin there
Sweetness can you do the same analysis on this team as you did mine above. Just wondering how it will go...

From the 11th hole:

Holly crap this one too.....  Would love to see the write-up here...   Too funny

Don't like Gronk in the first and don't like Gordon in the third.  Could have gotten both one round later.

That said I think the team worked out.  Interesting team.  Good luck.
You do realize he was picking at the turn? Would Gronk have been there at 2.02. Maybe, but if that is your guy picking him 3 picks early isn't a big deal. Especially if Fournette, Cook, Hunt, Gordon, and CMac were the guys there and he didn't care which one he got. 

Drafted August 10th from #6

Eli,Keenum

Kamara,McCaff,Collins,Burkhead,Barber,Hines,Ware

Diggs,Edelman,Garcon,DJ Moore,Sheppard,Richardson,Decker

Olsen,McDonald

NE D,Lutz

zeke99 said:

Eli,Keenum

Olsen,McDonald

NE D,Lutz
Obviously the QBs are really weak, would loved to see you grab one earlier but nice team

Ok last one.  

From the 5:

QB: Cousins (13), Winston (16)

RB: Kamara (1), Lewis (5), Penny (7), Lynch (9), John Kelly (14), Jonathan Will (15)

WR:  Green (2), Hill (3), Gordon (4), Fuller (8), Golladay (11), John Brown (12), Martavis (17)

TE:  Burton (6), Eifert (10), Goedert (18)

K: Prater (19)

D: Det (20)

GL  

zeke99 said:

Eli,Keenum

Olsen,McDonald

NE D,Lutz
Too weak at QB and WR to win....first 4 weeks you will be starting Garcon as WR2....by the time Edelman comes back you may be in a 0-4 or 1-3 hole already....you better hope Burkhead goes off big time from the start ....the hoodie better help u

5 hole July 21-

QB- Brady(8), Winston(19)

RB- Johnson(1), R. Freeman(4), Ron Jones (5), Ty Montgomery(9), Booker(10), Ballage(11), Breida(14), Gore(17)

WR- Green(2), Cooper(3), Kupp(7), Cole(12), MIller(13), Westbrook(16)

TE- Burton(6), Hooper(15

K-Succop

D-LAC

3 Hole Aug 4th-

QB- Wentz (9), Mahomes (14)

RB- Elliot (1), McKinnon (2), K. Johnson (6), Carson (8), Clement (11), Edmonds (19)

WR- Evans (3), JUJU (4), Sanders, (7), Dez (12), Lockett (13), Richardson (15), Cole (16)

TE- Rudolph(5), Ebron (10), Wilson (18)

K- Butkner (20)

Def- Houston (17)

3 Hole August 14-

QB- Wilson(6), Ryan(16)

RB- Henry (4), Cohen (7), Crowell (8), Hyde (9) Wilkins (10), Ballage (14), Gore (17), Blount (18)

WR- Brown (1), Evans (3), Tate (5), Stills (11), Gallup (12), Lockett (13)

TE- Ertz (2), Dickson (19)

K- Tucker (14)

Def- Pitt (20)

Ok last one.  

From the 5:

RB: Kamara (1), Lewis (5), Penny (7), Lynch (9), John Kelly (14), Jonathan Will (15)

WR:  Green (2), Hill (3), Gordon (4), Fuller (8), Golladay (11), John Brown (12), Martavis (17)

GL  
This is your best team....GL

Did one from the 4th hole.... need some luck at RB 

QB: Garopollo (12); Matt Ryan (13)

RB: Royce Freeman (3); Lynch (7); James White (9); Chubb (10); CJ Anderson (11); Jav Allen (16); Blount (18)

WR: Antonio Brown (1); Keenan Allen (2); Josh Gordon (4); Mike Crabtree (6); Keelan Cole (14); Brandon Marshall (20)

TE: Jordan Reed (5); OJ Howard (8)

PK: Matt Bryant (19)

Def : Hou (15); Bal (17)

Ok last one.  

From the 5:

GL  
Lynch at 9 stands out to me for sure.....  He saved you I believe and makes this team look really good..

Users who are viewing this thread