What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 - How did I do thread (1 Viewer)

We are on
Coooooots!  Message me on here and I can give u my details.  Don’t think u can transfer funds on the site can u?  Lost the auto bid on that Carr pick to end the game.  Can’t make it up.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I need 8 points tonight between 2 players to take down the FFPC main event regular season title.  I would rather do this week 16 and win the 500K instead of $2500 but regardless of the playoffs I had a great season if I can get those 8 pts tonight.

I need 8 points tonight between 2 players to take down the FFPC main event regular season title.  I would rather do this week 16 and win the 500K instead of $2500 but regardless of the playoffs I had a great season if I can get those 8 pts tonight.
GL man.  Sitting 8th OA in FBG at the moment.  No one left tho.  May hang onto top 10 we’ll see.   Best of luck in champ rds. 

By the way they should be upping these regular season finishes.  1st overall of 10,800 teams gets 3k?  Come on now.  That’s harder to do then any 3-week sprint.   

Da Gildz said:
GL man.  Sitting 8th OA in FBG at the moment.  No one left tho.  May hang onto top 10 we’ll see.   Best of luck in champ rds. 

By the way they should be upping these regular season finishes.  1st overall of 10,800 teams gets 3k?  Come on now.  That’s harder to do then any 3-week sprint.   
Agreed.  I got $2500 to beat a field of 2520 people.  I would have still got $2000 for 2nd but I really wanted that accomplishment of winning a regular season championship.  I ended up beating 2nd by 36 pts and 5th place by about 100 pts which is pretty insane.  My team really had a great season I spent the last 4 weeks of the season in 1st place and will sit there for 2 more weeks while we play league playoffs as those scores won't count toward your score.  Too bad the scores reset for the championship round I will see my 36 point lead shrink to 3 pts and my 100 point lead shrink to 9 pts over 5th.  Highly unlikely I do damage in the big dance it just seems impossible to beat a field this big over 3 weeks where 1 avg week will end your chances to win it.

The teams you posted here are a dumpster fire. Again, having 100 teams and claiming the top 5% of them is not skill. You just drafted a ton of teams and by luck a few are bound to be ok. I’m 100% dominance with just two teams. 
How’d those 2 teams work out for ya?  Dominance?

How did it work out?
Chubb td got me to 25th going into next week.  Team did well on Sunday, but didnt have any Philly, az, or tenn players.  Had 207.7 for the week. 

All my players have real good matchuos next week, so there is hope.   

Herbert over Wilson 

Chubb

Dobbins

Aiyuk 

Diggs 

M Gordon 

Waller 

Kelce 

Bass

Nyg or Phil

Not many in the top 100, have Chubb or M Gordon or Dobbins,  or Aiyuk.  Because of this,  and I was in 16th before the last week of the playoff contest I won two years ago, I think I have a chance.  Lol.  

Chubb td got me to 25th going into next week.  Team did well on Sunday, but didnt have any Philly, az, or tenn players.  Had 207.7 for the week. 

Herbert over Wilson 

Chubb

Dobbins

Aiyuk 

Diggs 

M Gordon 

Waller 

Kelce 

Bass

Nyg or Phil

Not many in the top 100, have Chubb or M Gordon or Dobbins,  or Aiyuk.  Because of this,  and I was in 16th before the last week of the playoff contest I won two years ago, I think I have a chance.  Lol.  
Good luck.

Herbert over Wilson 

Chubb

Dobbins

Aiyuk 

Diggs 

M Gordon 

Waller 

Kelce 

Bass

Nyg or Phil

GL in 17th at the moment. Have some unique guys as well.  Another in 60’s that could prob finish top 20 or so

Getzlaf15 said:
Nice!   GL man.  Always enjoy our h2h games...  "Goats"
Ahh nice yea you’re a tough out man.  And my big one just lost Akers.  Brutal.  Wish my 2nd team was the higher ranked one.  Oh well.  Anything can happen tho!

So the guy who won this contest in 2019 I just noticed won it again this year.

How insane is that.  So he just won back to back $500,000 paydays against 10,000+ people.

I need to retire.

I wonder if the FFPC will change anything for 2021 with the new schedule having 18 weeks instead of 17 are we really going to still end the season in week 16 with 2 weeks to go ?  

So the guy who won this contest in 2019 I just noticed won it again this year.

How insane is that.  So he just won back to back $500,000 paydays against 10,000+ people.

I need to retire.
Sick right.  Well it was 250k last year but still just remarkable feat.  AND his last team of 68 drafted.  AND a goose egg in his lineup.  After winning it all with no kicker last year.  Dude has serious Lady Luck on his side.  Crazy 

And Allen/Diggs cost me a ##### load of $.  Screw those 2!  

Came in to update and give my humble brag.

First year we did more than 2 teams (6 teams) 5 playoff teams, 1 league winner,  3 second place finishes. My only team that didn't make the playoffs had McCaffrey, Eckler and Godwin as my first 3 picks and I only missed the playoffs by 30 points. The cherry on top was finishing 6th in the finals. 

Hope to see you all next year. 

Users who are viewing this thread