What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ketchup packets - worst packaging idea ever (1 Viewer)

oldmanhawkins

Footballguy
Is there a worse idea in the history of the world than the ketchup packet? Whose idea was it to put 0.0002 oz of ketchup inside a packet that can only be accessed with the nimblest of lady fingers?  By the time my banana hands can get one open my fries are cold and even then I have to waste seven napkins to put the catsup on because you obviously can’t fit the fries into the packet. 

Tin foil cream cheese is a distant second. 

I was with a guy recently who bit the corner off his packet and then applied the ketchup to fries one at a time until the packet was empty. Since we were in my car I kind of appreciated the tidiness and at the same time wondered if that was the correct way to use the packets. 

Is there a worse idea in the history of the world than the ketchup packet? Whose idea was it to put 0.0002 oz of ketchup inside a packet that can only be accessed with the nimblest of lady fingers?  By the time my banana hands can get one open my fries are cold and even then I have to waste seven napkins to put the catsup on because you obviously can’t fit the fries into the packet. 

Tin foil cream cheese is a distant second. 
:lol:  - banana hands - good!

Oh, the added trash generated ain't too great either. 

Only bad idea when it comes to packaging ketchup was actually packaging it in the first place. It is tomato flavored sugar paste. 

I suppose chocolate milk cartons are in the running.  It’s been awhile, but no child can open them and it’s gross drinking out of that papery mess (straws were a must)

ketchup is for children
ketchup has it's place.  ketchup can be beautiful ...like the girl that isn't the most attractive in the room, but she's funny, and becomes sexy.  

don't overuse it, use it with discretion and with cheaper eats ...it's a sugary, tomatoey swath of goodness. 

quit #####in' on ketchup.  

don't put in a good piece of meat though.

People use ketchup? I figured everyone bought a shake to dip their fries in. 
Ketchup is for onion rings.  Gotta have it.

And you should have a Swiss Army Knife to cut the packets open.

(Also, if you put them on a desk and hit them just right, you can squirt the ketchup all the way across the classroom.)

Users who are viewing this thread