What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Championship lineup issues! Stud names! (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
6 per TD,  -1 per INT.

Rodgers @ Jets or

Rivers vs. Baltimore 

Pick 4:  - PPR

Melvin Gordon vs. Baltimore (SAT)

Keenan Allen vs. Baltimore (SAT)

Thielen @ Lions

OBJ @ Colts

Chubb vs. Cinci

Damian Williams @ Seattle (SNF)

Baldwin vs. KC (SNF)

(This is hard for me because I'm not sure how many Chargers to play)  I'm leaning Chubb for sure, but then I've flipped back and forth between a bunch. 

If I go Chubb, Gordon, Thielen, I could plan OBJ if active, if he's not I can then play Williams if Ware is out, and if not Baldwin.

QB is really tough.  Rodgers has the better matchup but nothing to play for.  Rivers has a terrible matchup but needs to win.  I would change my mind on this each day until lineups are due.  Right now I go with Rivers with something to play for but don't like it.

Here are my thoughts on the pick 4:

• Allen - I would likely start him.  Chargers need a win and the hip pointer is just pain tolerance. 
  • Gordon - I would sit him.  I don't like the knee injury and the tough Baltimore run D
  • Thielen - easy start.  Vikes need a win and Detroit is not good.  Last couple games scare me a bit but I think they try and get Thielen involved early and often.
  • OBJ - just a questions mark.  Doubt he plays.  If he starts practicing and is for sure playing I probably start him but I just don't see that happening. 
  • Chubb - no brainer start.  Never sit him unless injured.
  • D. Williams - completely dependent upon the stats of Ware.  If he is out Williams is a good start.
  • Baldwin - Great matchup and would start if he plays.  I think is questionable right now and the late start hurts.
So bottom line I would go Allen, Thielen, Chubb, and Baldwin.  If by some chance Baldwin is out then you have Williams to fall back on. 

I like Rodgers quite a bit more than Rivers. Way better matchup, and I think Green Bay will be pass heavy with Jones out, and Adams shooting for some Packer records.

I think Chubb and Gordon are must starts. Thielen is probably the next guy I trust most. Tough to say the 4th guy, with Ware, Beckham and Allen's health being issues, I think I actually am leaning Baldwin against a pretty awful Chiefs pass defense.

I am starting Gordon with confidence.  Williams definitely if Ware is out.  Not big on either QB option... trust your gut there but I lean Rivers.  + your nobrainers

Users who are viewing this thread