What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What mascot is this? (1 Viewer)

If you saw this costume, what would you assume the school's mascot is?

• Titan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knight

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Trojan

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • Spartan

Votes: 119 87.5%
  • Warrior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gladiator

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

OrtonToOlsen

Footballguy
If you saw this mascot, what would  you assume was the name of the school's teams?

ETA for clarity...assume it is for a high school or junior high.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't decide between Trojans and Spartans.

Don't think the color matters much in this case.

Yeah I was between Trojan and Spartan, but unlike you the color mattered to me so it was easy to go with Spartan.  

So what's the answer?  Is there one?

Yeah I was between Trojan and Spartan, but unlike you the color mattered to me so it was easy to go with Spartan.  

I mean, I know it's closer to the color of the most famous Spartan mascot than the most famous Trojan one, but it's not like we're talking about Cardinals vs Blue Jays or something.

It is a Spartan.   I'm sure it could be used as a Trojan or even Titan if needed.

Correct answer:

- Spartan

Acceptable answer:

- Trojan

Allowable answer if your school is underfunded and you had to buy a used costume from Michigan State:

- Warrior
- Gladiator

Grew up in Michigan, most friends went to MSU so I'm biased. But that's either a Spartan or a Spartan in the witness protection program.

OrtonToOlsen said:
Riiiiight but the overwhelming majority of people identify it as a Spartan first and foremost.  
Well, yeah. Because "Adult Spartan Trojan Knight Sparty" wasn't even an option. New poll!

Monkian said:
My HS are the Spartans, colors are blue and grey, so yes.

Any other colors - toss up between Trojans/ Spartans.
Yeah... admittedly, after I posted that, I looked again and saw the white plume on top of the helmet, which I glossed right over the first time. :lol:    :bag:  

So stupid. Especially when the mascot should be a fighting lamb in the first place 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread