What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade Advice (1 Viewer)

jrt999

Footballguy
12 team dynasty half-ppr league. I have been offered Kelce and Marlon Mack for Gurley and AJ Green.  Thoughts?

I wouldn't unless you're desperate at TE. It's not apples to apples, but in my opinion, Gurley > Mack and Green > Kelce.  So you lose on both sides of it.  That being said, if you're stacked at WR and could afford to lose a little at RB, all while needing a TE, I think it has potential to be in your best interest.  Would be helpful to know the rest of your team and possible trade targets on the opponent's team.

It doesn't move my needle.  It not a terrible offer especially if TE is a big need but I don't trust Mack to be the guy so I would rather just stick with Gurley.  If you believe in Mack and think Gurley will just be a guy then I probably make the move.  I am not one of those believers though. 

Users who are viewing this thread