What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade help (1 Viewer)

KCfan34

Footballguy
I have
Mark Andrews

Ekler
Breece Hall
R Stevenson
Gibbs
Hunt

I've been offered

Kelce and A Gibson for

Gibbs and Hunt

Thoughts?

I assume this is redraft and not a TE premium scoring league. What are the starting requirements? Can you start two TE's and how many RB's must you start? Is it PPR?

All things being equal with no odd situations I would hold onto Gibbs as you don't need Kelce with Andrews already there.

I assume this is redraft and not a TE premium scoring league. What are the starting requirements? Can you start two TE's and how many RB's must you start? Is it PPR?

All things being equal with no odd situations I would hold onto Gibbs as you don't need Kelce with Andrews already there.
Full PPR. 2 RB. 2 flex. If I didn’t have Andrews it would almost be a no brainer. Thanks for the input!

Full PPR. 2 RB. 2 flex. If I didn’t have Andrews it would almost be a no brainer. Thanks for the input!
And you can start a TE in a flex spot

Users who are viewing this thread