What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Twitter accounts to follow (1 Viewer)

IndianaVikingfan

Footballguy
I don't have a Twitter account and thought about opening one to get up-to-the-minute reports from writers that follow NFL teams. FBGs wrote an article about this but I can't find it and I'm not sure how up to date it would be if I could find it, depending on when it was written. Are there any recommendations on  who to follow?

I don't have a Twitter account and thought about opening one to get up-to-the-minute reports from writers that follow NFL teams. FBGs wrote an article about this but I can't find it and I'm not sure how up to date it would be if I could find it, depending on when it was written. Are there any recommendations on  who to follow?
https://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article.php?article=how-to-maximize-twitter-for-fantasy-football

Others to follow for fantasy and nfl info -

@MattHarmon
@MattWaldman
@The FantasyFive
@SigmundBloom
@CecilLammey
@fbgwood
@RapSheet
@TomKislingbury
@PFF
@AustinNFL
@McShay13
@JohnClaytonNFL
@mortreport
@DaveKluge
@adamlevitan
@xfantasyphoenix
@AdanSchefter
@NBCSEdgeFB
@4for4football
@MikeClayNFL
@fbg_dodds
@JeffHaseley

There are so many more that cover fantasy football.

Someone I follow is writer/producer/director/model/actress @bvenus who was in Clint Eastwood's The Eiger Sanction

Users who are viewing this thread