Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Rams Vs. Bears - Week 11

Piñeiro is the first player of Nicaraguan descent to play in the NFL. Before the Bears’ October 2019 game against the Oakland Raiders in London, Piñeiro received a glass sculpture as a gift from Nicaragua’s ambassador to the United Kingdom.

So um can we get that back?

Just now, belljr said:

Piñeiro is the first player of Nicaraguan descent to play in the NFL. Before the Bears’ October 2019 game against the Oakland Raiders in London, Piñeiro received a glass sculpture as a gift from Nicaragua’s ambassador to the United Kingdom.

So um can we get that back?

Probably be the last after this week. 

2 minutes ago, Bossman said:

I don't really follow kickers .... Is 80% supposed to be good?

Seems that missing 1 out of 5 would not be considered "good" ... but maybe that's where we're at these days.

I remember kickers going half the season before missing one or only one.

13 minutes ago, Bossman said:

Seems that missing 1 out of 5 would not be considered "good" ... but maybe that's where we're at these days.

I remember kickers going half the season before missing one or only one.

I think the all time highest career % hovers around 84%. So anyone that hits 80% has a good job.

ETA I take that back - Tucker is at 90%

Edited by barackdhouse

Just now, flapgreen said:

No. Mitch playing good ball tonight. Braunecker is huge. Not about to get killed. 

That throw was a simple pitch and catch and Mitch put it where his guy couldn't quite get to it but very easily could have been destroyed going for it. 

Mitch has made a few good throws but hes also made some god awful throws. Does he look better than usual? Sure, extremely low bar.