What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota backfield (1 Viewer)

packer_junkie

Footballguy
Any insiders out there? Will Mattison be back or is Boone the guy? Chances Dalvin plays or is ruled out prior to Sunday games?? Lost Godwin last week & need a waiver guy to start probably after Mack & the entire Colts offense looked brutal last night.

It’s pretty much a crapshoot. Zimmer said Cook could play through the shoulder injury and that it felt good on Monday. Boone is capable and I could see them resting Cook if he’s not recovered enough even if he could go. Mattison didn’t practice at all last week. Vikings gave players Tuesday and Wednesday off. We won’t know more until at least Thursday.

It’s pretty much a crapshoot. Zimmer said Cook could play through the shoulder injury and that it felt good on Monday. Boone is capable and I could see them resting Cook if he’s not recovered enough even if he could go. Mattison didn’t practice at all last week. Vikings gave players Tuesday and Wednesday off. We won’t know more until at least Thursday.
This is a must win game to have a shot at the division.  If Cook can play he will be playing. 

Yes, we need to be a little patient. I for one have Josh Jacobs withering with my Super Bowl looming, and weighing up whether to claim DeWayne or Boone (or both!)

Otherwise I may have go with Hunt as RB2 and Flex someone iffy like Hunter Henry or Marquise.... less than ideal!

Users who are viewing this thread