What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

In need of COVID-19 assistance for family/friend in another state? Post here. (1 Viewer)

SayWhat?

Footballguy
I think we’re going to see a nation wide effort to band together that surpasses what most of us have seen in our lifetimes.  Thought it might be nice to have a central location here where board members can post if they need help for an elderly, immunocompromised, etc family/friend-acquaintance whom is located in another state.  Need someone to venture out for groceries?  Need a prescription filled?  Short on toilet paper? 😬 Just need to know someone nearby can lend a hand of this gets majorly out of hand? Post here if you need some help and/or are available to help out.  

SayWhat? can help out in the Twin Cities MN metro area, and potentially far beyond if needed.  Stay safe everyone.

Would be nice to see vs the greed many in the nation have shown thus far. Nurse in Portland Maine. Anybody needs anything around here lmk. Willing to do a grocery run, wellness check, prescription filled etc. 

NOT a medical professional but I live in Lake County, Ohio  - east of Cleveland. Willing to help anyone in need as best I can. PM me. 

Users who are viewing this thread