What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tuesday Game Starting question, full point ppr! Need Advice? (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
Do I start AJ Brown or Cole Beasley? I’m going against Josh Allen tonight. I also have Derrick Henry going for me with one of the two WR’s I mentioned above.
Was still leaning towards Brown but not sure. Do you try to combat Allen by starting Beasley or go with the better player?

Are you winning or losing?  That would make a difference for me.  If you are losing and going against Allen I'd definitely start Brown in hopes that he can somehow outscore Josh Allen.  Having said that I'd probably start Brown either way but if you are losing there's no question.

Are you winning or losing?  That would make a difference for me.  If you are losing and going against Allen I'd definitely start Brown in hopes that he can somehow outscore Josh Allen.  Having said that I'd probably start Brown either way but if you are losing there's no question.
Up by 2.45

I ended up winning.  I went with AJ Brown

Users who are viewing this thread