What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I need advice from top to bottom (1 Viewer)

josefrees

Footballguy
Redraft, 1 PPR. 2 Flex. I am in the playoffs hunt now but if I don’t win every game I might be out

QB: Howell, Dobbs, Murray
RB: Henry, Taylor, Rachaad Brown, Achane, Henderson, Mitchell
WR: Adams, Nacua, Olave, Godwin, Higgins,
TE: Engram, Kmet, McBride
D: Ravens, Chiefs

I have literally zero trustworthy players I can be like I know I am getting something. Every week is a toss up of what I am going to get. Not making the draft and depending on auto draft is a fun challenge lol.

Id I could trust one of these QBs it would be a lot easier. Watson was who I had to begin with and have been starting Purdy for most of the season. At this point I’m really hoping one of them proves something.

RB is a mess. Henry seems like he is being phased out? Taylor thankfully is getting all the Carries at least for a week? Jones seems alright but I don’t feel like I can trust it every week? Achane could be a non factor when he comes back if they decide to not use him?

WR is a mess. Adams and Olave don’t have a QB, and the rest are second options on meh offenses

TE is a mess. Engram and Kmet are doing stuff but I can never figure out which to start. Sadly I trusted Zach ertz over them both and now looking for some flash in the pan out of mcbride

Unless im looking at the schedules wrong im pretty sure im going to start chiefs defense every week after this week unless you convince me otherwise so I can add another player to this train wreck.

I have so many options on who to start every week it really sucks. Trying to pick which QB is going to go off if any every week is wearing me down. It’s like every week I can win as long as I pick the right combination but research doesn’t help because they are so close together. Outside of the guys I basically have to start because of their draft status I have very little idea of what to do.

It’s a fun challenge at least lol

You are really a negative nancy. Your team is fine.

QB: Kyler will be a top 10 QB from here on out with good chances to be top 5 any given week.
RB: Taylor is set it and forget it. Henry/Achane can be matchup plays unless things start showing otherwise. You are good there. Rachaad can start any week on pure volume alone. Not sure how many you need to start but all is well here.
WR: Again, they have had some down games but depending on how many you have to start you have solid top 24 WR's in all of them
TE: McBride is a stud. He is the focal point and will continue to be so. No issues here. You can try and move Engram and/or Kmet with a WR and improve that spot if you wanted.
Def: who cares

Users who are viewing this thread