What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in:

Relative of politician arranges meeting with politician.

I'll give you a moment to collect yourselves.

At this point most of the backstory on how everything made it out into the open won't matter, but for someone that doesn't see very well, how did the computer repair guy end up searching for and reading a ton of emails (which were parsed and sorted looking for specific key words)? Has anyone asked how he found them and if he was coached and instructed what to look for? Without prior knowledge of what the emails were about, how would computer repair guy have any idea what they were talking about?

As has been already posted already, if the computer had all the inflammatory emails, pictures, and videos on it as is being alleged, who would bring it to a public repair shop, who would forget about it, and who would not be reachable to retrieve it? That's on par with killing someone in your house and then calling a maid service to come tidy up.

There are still pieces missing on who the guy communicated with, how everything got to Giuliani, how it made it to the FBI, and how it took a year and a half to get released by the NY Post. Add in that the GOP was already doing a deep dive trying to link Joe Biden to his son and illegal activities overseas, and there are so many components to this that don't add up.

I have no idea of the legalities of any of this, but can anyone just copy someone's personal hard drive and give it to the president's attorney, the FBI, or the press?
I don't work on computers for a living, but, I do dabble a little bit and the very first thing I would do with a used hard drive that came into my possession is to see what is on it.  But maybe I'm just a curious guy.  I always, always, always sledge hammer any hard drives I have that I no longer have use for or that have stopped working.

A crack addict?  

After 90 days, or whatever it was, the computer becomes the property of the store owner, he can do whatever he wants with it including the digital contents.

It really is crazy times we are in, this is in interesting read. While I'm not sure I agree with all of his opinions it hits on some scary trends happening in society. 

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/opinion/2020/09/01/democrats-want-intimidate-and-silence-trump-and-conservatives/3446760001/

The Biden statement to Romney is one I didn't recall and found troubling. 
I brought that up several times in the primary. I was a big Romney supporter when Biden said that about him and remember how sad it was that the campaign let Biden frame him as racist.

Thats why I chuckle when I see comments from posters yearning for a return of “normalcy.” 

I don’t want the old times to come back where Joe Biden can tell a black audience Mitt Romney (basically Mr Rodgers) wants to put them back in chains. I don’t want the good old days of Joe Biden voting for every war and tax raise put in front of him. Joe Biden has spent almost 50 years selling this country out to China and never said a peep until Mr Orange Man called him out on it. God help us if these Democrats somehow get back in power.

He'll tell you his stance after he sees how things are handled.  Because he doesn't know how the confirmation hearings are going to end.  
Which means when she’s confirmed as she should be he’s going to change the rules to get his way cause he’s a DC puppet that stands for nothing. We know. 

What part of Hunter's emails, photos and texts have been independently verified by reputable sources?
That was never the claim. Russian disinformation was the claim. So where is that?

Joe and Hunter can come out and say it's all bogus, but they cant seem to do that it. 

Which means when she’s confirmed as she should be he’s going to change the rules to get his way cause he’s a DC puppet that stands for nothing. We know. 
I honestly don't believe he'll answer it.  

The vote is supposed to be around halloween?  Sometime the week of the 26th.

So Biden buys himself the next 2 weeks and then dodge it for 1 week.  

That was never the claim. Russian disinformation was the claim. So where is that?

Joe and Hunter can come out and say it's all bogus, but they cant seem to do that it. 
I mean, it was Trump and Russia in 2016.  Did you think they were going to make up something original?

So the theory is Russia hacked Hunter's laptops, made copies to a broken laptop and dropped them off with some random repair guy hoping they'd get leaked some day?

The Russia lie was overplayed. They need to find a new card.
Going back to the well after it failed them royally...interesting approach although nothing’s shocking. 

I honestly don't believe he'll answer it.  

The vote is supposed to be around halloween?  Sometime the week of the 26th.

So Biden buys himself the next 2 weeks and then dodge it for 1 week.  
Based on how hard he’s worked to dodge it so far you could be right. If he does he’ll just manufacture an excuse to change the rules since he can’t play by them. 

I mean, it was Trump and Russia in 2016.  Did you think they were going to make up something original?
I dont know, but watching them roll out the same names who were proven to be saying different things to the American people than they were saying to investigators behind the scenes, is gross. They've lost all credibility. 

Yeah, this unnamed source stuff holds no water anymore. The article even leads off with a this could all be true statement. 

We've seen this episode before. We know how it ends. Give me something more...

And hasn't the FBI had this laptop since Dec 19? They cant give us more than a "this is a historic russian tactic" by an unnamed source???
So you don’t think it’s possible it’s disinformation?

So Biden called the black Republican Senate candidate in Michigan a “disaster” today, so he made a video response to Biden. Holy crap he throttles Biden for his racist past and policies. Amazing video and body slam on sad Joe. 😳

John James@JohnJamesMI

Yes, @JoeBiden. I am a disaster for national Democrats’ narrative. A black man who thinks for himself. #YouAintBlack ?!

https://twitter.com/johnjamesmi/status/1317243928601628674?s=21

So Biden called the black Republican Senate candidate in Michigan a “disaster” today, so he made a video response to Biden. Holy crap he throttles Biden for his racist past and policies. Amazing video and body slam on sad Joe. 😳

John James@JohnJamesMI

Yes, @JoeBiden. I am a disaster for national Democrats’ narrative. A black man who thinks for himself. #YouAintBlack ?!

Wow, Mr James hits the nail on the head. Perfect description of Biden, thanks for sharing. 

I saw it on Twitter so...
I don't get the Russiaguys  :tinfoilhat:  all of the sudden worried about Independent/verified sources. There's a ton of smoke here and it deserves attention. No one is going all in like Russiaguys did but this is significant and needs to be monitored. No one in here is flooding the forum with any tweet they can find, it's just one thread. Lets relax and hope all enjoy their weekend. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get the Russiaguys  :tinfoilhat:  all of the sudden worried about Independent/verified sources. There's a ton of smoke here and it deserves attention. No one is going all in like Russiaguys did but this is significant and needs to be monitored. No one in here is flooding the forum with any tweet they can find, it's just one thread. Lets relax and hope all enjoy their weekend. 
I've taken a complete wait and see attitude with this but the media blackout and complete silence about it from the Biden camp have to make you take notice. Seems like something they would clearly deny. Why doesn't Hunter come out and put an end to this to help his father get elected. Why leave this out there if it isnt true?

I've taken a complete wait and see attitude with this but the media blackout and complete silence about it from the Biden camp have to make you take notice. Seems like something they would clearly deny. Why doesn't Hunter come out and put an end to this to help his father get elected. Why leave this out there if it isnt true?
Totally agree, some serious red flags. While it's clear no MSM sources would ever report anything bad about Biden it's good to see not all are ignoring this. I assume they will find a way to bury it(at least through election) but lets see how it plays out over time. 

Complete silence?  Biden's team has denied it.  What else do you need him to say?

Complete silence?  Biden's team has denied it.  What else do you need him to say?
If denials were all you needed to make stories go away then Richard Nixon may still be President...the issue here is not just the Hunter/Joe/China/etc. nonsense but the maln-stream media's unwillingness to investigate it and/or actually censoring it...no one who has followed the Trump Presidency can honestly say there is not a double-standard going on here...there is more then enough meat on the bone here to at least investigate this...seriously, does anyone truly believe Joe Biden has nothing to do with Hunter's career...whether it is legal or illegal remains to be seen but to think that Hunter has achieved any of his success due to anything but who is Father is is almost comical. 

If denials were all you needed to make stories go away then Richard Nixon may still be President...the issue here is not just the Hunter/Joe/China/etc. nonsense but the maln-stream media's unwillingness to investigate it and/or actually censoring it...no one who has followed the Trump Presidency can honestly say there is not a double-standard going on here...there is more then enough meat on the bone here to at least investigate this...seriously, does anyone truly believe Joe Biden has nothing to do with Hunter's career...whether it is legal or illegal remains to be seen but to think that Hunter has achieved any of his success due to anything but who is Father is is almost comical. 
If Rudy will not let anyone see the hard drive and if the FBI will not comment what are they to do?  Help me out here.  The blind pc guy was interviewed and he was all over the place.  So what are they supposed to be doing?

So what exactly is going on here?  Rudy is trickling out emails like assange did or something?  Why not release it all now?  
Its a hail mary and the trump team knows it will not hold up to scrutiny in the long run.  But 3 weeks out is enough time for a little chaos and Trump rally/foxnews talking points in reality nobody is going to care.  Unless its an undecided who goes for Biden for showing parental compassion

John James@JohnJamesMI

I never heard of John James but he took Joe to the woodshed here.   

CBS interviewed the repair shop owner for almost two hours.  The guy certainly seems off.  

The MSM is absolutely covering the story.  However, since it could be disinformation, they are being cautious for obvious reason.

If Rudy will not let anyone see the hard drive and if the FBI will not comment what are they to do?  Help me out here.  The blind pc guy was interviewed and he was all over the place.  So what are they supposed to be doing?
We will have the FBI's take on the matter by OCT 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread