What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

70 Tb of Parler data scraped before service went down (1 Viewer)

Is your expectation that everyone on the "left" is consistent?

Is it also your expectation that everyone on the "right" is consistent?

How about we stop labeling "left" and "right" and judge individual representatives on their actions?
Sure!  Let's go back to BLM/Antifa and track them down while we're at it!  :thumbup:
I think you are missing my point.

I do not believe it is reasonable to expect everyone in the "right" or the "left" to agree on everything.  Therefore, please judge individual representatives on their actions - please dont label the entire party.  That goes for all people, not just you of course :)

I believe this is why its so important to get an impeachment vote.  So we can see "who" and get away from "party politics".

Yeah, seems like you're stretching here.

If I try to kill someone I could still be charged with attempted murder.
Sure...you could be....you WON'T be charged with an attempt to assassinate the President though...unless it's the President you are trying to kill....the "who" matters...the law even says so :shrug:  

Nope.  I agree with you 1000%.  I just wish the left was consistent on that. 

As I've said repeatedly, what happened on Wednesday was terrible and should never happen.  I'm totally for bringing those responsible to justice - as I was for BLM/Antifa.
Not sure if you saw this or not, but a follow-up from this summer when a member of BLM knocked another man unconscious (it was disgusting):

A 26-year-old Black Lives Matter protester has been sentenced to 20 months behind bars for knocking a motorist unconscious in Portland, according to a report.

Marquise Love turned himself in to authorities after being caught on viral video kicking Adam Haner in the head and knocking him out outside the Multnomah County Justice Center on Aug. 12.

Haner said he stopped at the protests to help a transgender woman who was being mugged – and believed he was attacked for being white.

The graphic footage showed a group of people attacking Haner after his truck had crashed into a light pole. A man was seen kicking the victim in the face apparently knocking him unconscious.

Love pleaded guilty to third-degree assault and felony riot, according to KGW.

He admitted that he and another person caused physical injury to the victim and that he and others had engaged in conduct that “created a grave risk of causing public harm,” according to a statement from the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office.
If we can start agreeing that BOTH SIDES have blood on their hands and that BOTH SIDES need to do the time for the crimes they committed, then I think we can maybe - hopefully - start getting somewhere.

Sure...you could be....you WON'T be charged with an attempt to assassinate the President though...unless it's the President you are trying to kill....the "who" matters...the law even says so :shrug:  
Hell, this even applies to animals. Killing your neighbors' annoying barking dogs won't get you in nearly as much trouble as killing the local PDs K9 units. The "who" matters.

Users who are viewing this thread