What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tonight on Hannity...Woka-cola...hate crime shmate crime (1 Viewer)

The "white supremacy in math" thing is a fringe thing that I wouldn't worry about too much.  Critical race theory, unfortunately, is a different story.  That went from a fringe issue to the mainstream pretty much overnight.  
Mainstream on college campuses, or mainstream in real life?

It was mainstream in law schools back in the 1990s, but I don't think I've ever met somebody who's into it in real life.

NBC News all of a sudden takes the right wing standpoint of wanting to actually make sure a crime is racially motivated beforr labeling it a hate crime after increase of anti asian Violence...hmmm....wonder why? 

Put this in the op, but putting it here too. 

This is so ridiculous. If the recent attacks on asians were from white people this Article is never even thought about. 

BLM, anti racist propagandists, etc start calling asians white people. Start going on and on about how much money they make. Start attacking elite schools and calling them racist, demand they lower entrance requirements. What follows? An increase in black on asian crime. 

If we are to follow media precedent how are we not blaming these groups for inciting violence? 

Cant remember if this was tucker, hannity, or maybe even Shapiro or lindsay that brought this to my attn. 

So many good conservative shows these days I cant keep track. 

Users who are viewing this thread