Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020 Awards - Best Value For RB

James Robinson, hands down. Guy was RB4 in Half PPR through sixteen games. You could get him off of the wire or really, really late in drafts. Seems like a slam dunk here.

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, rockaction said:

James Robinson, hands down. Guy was RB4 in Half PPR through sixteen games. You could get him off of the wire or really, really late in drafts. Seems like a slam dunk here.

Agreed...really not even a close second.

Ronald Jones was excellent ROI for people who waited until the 5th-6th to take a RB (or a RB2) 

Even with Fournette clouding the picture, he still did enough most weeks to help owners win, other than 1 bust game. Had a couple boom games in there too. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, 3nOut said:

I probably agree with Robinson, but I think Montgomery should be in the discussion.

I can see that, especially considering how he showed up in the playoffs.

James Robinson and it's case closed. And I'll personally always remember him as a reason to keep digging for information that might not be made routinely public yet. Got about a week jump on him last year that for me personally made Robinson my biggest value in a fantasy season since Kamara in 2017.

If we were talking about a value that won you leagues for how they did in the playoffs then David Montgomery would certainly be if you actually had confidence to use him you'd be hard to beat the value JD McKissic gave weeks 14-16.

4 hours ago, rockaction said:

Yep. Might be the easiest winner in a while.