What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What would it take to trade Davante Adams? (1 Viewer)

I'm the returning champ in a 12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB/1RB/2WR/2Flex/1TE league.  I have studs all over my starting lineup but my WRs are a little weaker.  The guy that holds the 1st 6 picks in the draft along with Reagor/Shenault/Mims on his taxi is wanting Adams.  What would you suggest is required to move him?

My roster that matters is below:

QB - Dak, Big Ben, Wentz, Darnold

RB - Barkley, Kamara, Mixon, Montgomery, Edwards, Gio, Snell

WR - Adams, Tyreek Hill, Lamb, Sterling Shepard, Perriman, Cephus

TE - Kelce, Kittle

I just took over a Zealots PPR team in January and the first thing I did was make a move for Adams.  Here is the deal I made:

Gave up:  Dobbins, Pittman, Bud Dupree, 2.11, and 2022 2nd 

Received:  Adams & Isaiah Simmons

I started offering up Jacobs (instead of Dobbins), Gallup (instead of PIttman) and his choice of a couple other players but he went after Dobbins.  I still have Cook, Jacobs, Mostert at RB so I was fine moving Dobbins (would have preferred not to) if it meant getting Adams.  

If I were you though I would need to get overpaid for Adams because you are set to win for the next two years with that lineup.  I would need the one of 1.01/1.02/1.03, a high upside WR, a lower level WR1 or high WR2 type, and a QB improvement (over your depth) to think about it.

I just took over a Zealots PPR team in January and the first thing I did was make a move for Adams.  Here is the deal I made:

Gave up:  Dobbins, Pittman, Bud Dupree, 2.11, and 2022 2nd 

Received:  Adams & Isaiah Simmons

I started offering up Jacobs (instead of Dobbins), Gallup (instead of PIttman) and his choice of a couple other players but he went after Dobbins.  I still have Cook, Jacobs, Mostert at RB so I was fine moving Dobbins (would have preferred not to) if it meant getting Adams.  

If I were you though I would need to get overpaid for Adams because you are set to win for the next two years with that lineup.  I would need the one of 1.01/1.02/1.03, a high upside WR, a lower level WR1 or high WR2 type, and a QB improvement (over your depth) to think about it.
Great info.  Thanks.  He offered Ettine and Chase but I'd want more.  I am looking at trading a TE for a ton of future picks so need a backup.  I was thinking of asking for Ettine/Chase (basically 2 & 3 but he likes talking players), 1.9 as he has that also or a 22 1st, and Irv Smith for Adams and maybe a 22 3rd or something.

Users who are viewing this thread