What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I make this trade? (1 Viewer)

Farffle12

Footballguy
10 team, 0.5 ppr, 2 QB, dynasty

Give: 1.06, Daniel Jones, Diontae Johnson

Get: Josh Allen

Other QBs are Hurts, Lock, Minshew, Love

WRs are Aiyuk, Kupp, Chark, Landry, Kirk, Slayton, Parris Campbell.

I don't have a 2nd round pick.  Should I make this trade? 

I would vote no against this trade as you are in a 10 team league and unless your stacked at running back you need picks and more pics as your low on talent at WR. So trading your best WR and a pick that could net you one of the top 3 QBs in your draft is not good at worst pick 6 is Chase, Harris, or Pitts. If im you im looking at seeing who may over pay for Hurts in draft pics and rebuild for a year.

Being this is a start 2 QB league I would make this deal in a heartbeat.  That is cheap for a top 5 QB that should play for another 5-10 years at high level.  At 1.06 you would be getting the 4th or 5th QB left and you desperately need QB help.  

As Gally states and I agree, being a start 2-QB, I would do this deal. Getting a top flight QB, it is worth it.  Does he have a low level 3rd pick available?  Maybe ask to see if he would add something along this line, a 3rd or 4th.

Just an update, I did the trade.  We'll see what happens.  I'm more confident in a proven thing.  Yes, I could have had Pitts or Chase, but three of the guys ahead of me need QBs, so I would have been looking at the 4th or 5th QB.

Just FYI, my RBs are Cook, Swift, Dillion,Davis, Conner, and Pollard

TEs are Fant, Jarwin, Knox

Just an update, I did the trade.  We'll see what happens.  I'm more confident in a proven thing.  Yes, I could have had Pitts or Chase, but three of the guys ahead of me need QBs, so I would have been looking at the 4th or 5th QB.

Just FYI, my RBs are Cook, Swift, Dillion,Davis, Conner, and Pollard

TEs are Fant, Jarwin, Knox
I think it was a great deal for you.  You needed that set it and forget it QB1 and got it.  

Users who are viewing this thread