What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Startup salary cap auction keeper league needs one more owner (1 Viewer)

mike11162

Footballguy
I've been running a successful auction keeper for 10+ years and am looking to start a second version of the league using a superflex. The league uses a salary cap to determine your keepers year to year. Salaries are generated based on fantasy points in our scoring system. We have a 3 round rookie draft followed by a vet/open auction. Scoring is PPR with no bonuses. 22 man rosters, 11 starters, 2 man taxi squad for rookies only, 3 man IR.

For year 1 we will have a 6 player auction (vets only)  to set the core of your team. Many of us are in other keepers and I wanted to let people target who they want to go after for their core players rather than leave it to random chance in a draft set randomly on site. Once the auction is complete, the values of your players will be totaled in our scoring system and a draft order set for 16 rounds to fill out our rosters. That draft will include all the rookies and leftover vets from the auction.

Cost of the league is $100. Set up for 10 teams but can/will go to 12 if there is enough interest. Have 6 owners crossing over from my other leagues, so there are 4-6 spots available. If interested, drop me a PM on here or email me at mike1111962@yahoo.com .

https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/51518#0

ETA: one misprint originally. We start 2 TEs. Something I tried in another league a few years ago, people liked it more than I expected, so now I set any new league with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking. I know this is a slow time of year for a few more weeks, so I'll be patient. Really have until Aug. 1 to get it filled.

Have one last opening again. One owner fell through because I don't use leaguesafe. I did in the past but my leaguemates asked me not to. About 2/3 of this league are people I've been playing with for upwards of 20 years, so I have plenty of references if needed.

Still need one more. Actually filled the one spot, but another owner is not responding over leaguesafe. I get the deal with leaguesafe, but at least let’s talk about it. 

Any way, really need to fill this last spot. Hoping to start our auction by late next week.

Users who are viewing this thread