What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$500 Redraft SLEEPER League / 12 Team Full PPR / Snake Draft / FAAB Waivers / Extra Gm each Week versus league median / LeagueSafe Majority Approval 1 (1 Viewer)

frank123

Footballguy
We're back with another season of a high stakes Sleeper league. For those who don't know I've been running leagues for a number of years but recently moved over to Sleeper a couple seasons ago. I enjoy their customization and this league will have an extra game each week versus the league median to ensure the best teams make the playoffs in a h2h scoring league. 

Please see some important details below: 7 SPOTS LEFT!!! Please since this is a last call league payments need to be right away

Draft Date: Wednesday, September 8th 7pm EST

Payouts: 14 week regular season, 6 team playoffs no divisions

Weekly High Scorer: $50

Regular Season High Scorer: $900

1st Place: $2400

2nd Place: $1400

3rd Place: $600

Rosters: I value deep rosters especially with more usable WR's than ever now as the passing game has taken off the past 5 years.... NO K

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB,WR,TE), 1 DST, 6 Bench, 2 IR

Scoring: fairly standard scoring Full PPR and 6 PATD, if you would like more details they can be found on Sleeper

League dues will be held on Leaguesafe and payouts will be allocated based on majority approval. 100% Payouts I PAY MY DUES AND CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS THE POT.

If you are interested in this league please drop your email in the replies, and I will get back to you with the Sleeper invite. 

Thanks,

Commish Frank

Users who are viewing this thread