What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Robby Anderson or K.J. Osbourn? (1 Viewer)

Quilman83

Footballguy
Anderson is higher on the FBG ranking by...40 spots. But I like the analytics on Osborn better. Opinions?

EDIT - 16 man roster, standard PPR scoring

Last edited by a moderator:
i own anderson so some personal bias here, he's the safer bet imo and has already shown what he can do with a competent qb. i wasn't sure how reuniting with darnold would change things and so far he's producing at the same levels he did last season, so i'm comfortable with him as my wr3/4.

i will admit Osborn, like any other young bucks coming up, is the unknown factor and a perceived higher ceiling as a result. he is clearly the third option though behind jefferson and thielen, so you have to wonder whether the vikes are a volume team enough to keep the pace up from the first two weeks for him. i guess if cook is down for any length of time, they would have to throw more.

I’d gamble and go Osborn considering PPR. 

I like both offenses but I also believe Terrace Marshall will emerge to eat into Robby’s share and obviously CMC takes a lot of targets. 

Please check my thread. Thanks. 

Users who are viewing this thread