What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Las Vegas Raiders(5-5) at Dallas Cowboys(7-3)*** (-7.5) O/U 51.5 Jerry's House for Turkey, CeeDee Lamb at the kiddie table-OUT (1 Viewer)

Dalton Schultz needs to find some stick'um between now and the next drive, that was a sure first down and he flat dropped it, no excuses. 

Gallup with 1 target, an uncatchable ball. 

yes, that’s exactly what I needed today Dak, thanks. And a bunch of 3-and-outs so I get nothing from Abrams or Perryman in a must-win week.   :doh:  

Wilson with a huge gain to put Dallas in scoring position here late in the 1st half, great job of shaking the tackler and scooting up the sidelines. 

Dallas so far anything but explosive, no way they cover this spread tonight, they'll be lucky if they can figure out how to win this game. 

So far they might want to get Pollard more involved, maybe next week he only touches it 5x but tonight he seems explosive and is gashing the Raiders, is there not a playbook for both Pollard and Zeke to be deployed on the same snap? I don't understand. 

Good Lord, there is nothing like the Cowboy Girls, I'm not sure why every team does not use those outfits, comes off as stunning every time....

Glad I ordered Disney + and having to suffer though two lousy football games today. Enjoying the hell out of this Beatles series so far

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy for Pollard, this guys has kept the Cowboys in the game, has looked explosive, not trying to say he should steal any of Zeke's touches but he came to play tonight. 

Users who are viewing this thread