What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Steph Curry a top 20 all time p!ayer? (1 Viewer)

elguapo07

Footballguy
3X Champ. 2X MVP Changed the game as the greatest shooter.   Is it time to say that Steph belongs in the same category as other top 20 guys like West Hondo KG Shaq Malone etc?   Has he done enough or does he need a few more years at this level?

3X Champ. 2X MVP Changed the game as the greatest shooter.   Is it time to say that Steph belongs in the same category as other top 20 guys like West Hondo KG Shaq Malone etc?   Has he done enough or does he need a few more years at this level?

Done more than enough.

Probably! In the 3 point era definitely. It is tough to compare different era's in any sport. Put Curry in the Bob c
Couzy/Bill Russel era and he loses a lot of his charm. STILL A GREAT player but not as good as if he was able to take 3 pointers. MOFWIW

If you were given the task of forming a 20 player team and could choose any player who ever played the game would Curry be on it?

To me the answer would be yes. His phenomenal I shooting from distance opens the floor for your big men and slashers and gives you another way to beat your opponent.

If you were given the task of forming a 20 player team and could choose any player who ever played the game would Curry be on it?

To me the answer would be yes. His phenomenal I shooting from distance opens the floor for your big men and slashers and gives you another way to beat your opponent.
He'd be on a ten player team. Not sure he's top 10 all time great, but don't need Shaq, Kareem, Russell, Olajuwon, Chamberlain all on the team.

Users who are viewing this thread