What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2022 PGA Tour Thread - Memorial Tournament, LIV list leaked- It's all Paulina's Fault **** (1 Viewer)

i’m not really following this.  millionaires complaining about millions makes me lose interest, but, are people upset with mickelson cause he is leveraging the saudis for personal gain?  i mean, did he say anything inaccurate about them?  
Phil's cardinal sin is that he said the quiet parts out loud, and therefore we must make an example of him so that no one else dares to try it again.

I live 90 minutes away from Bay Hill. Forecast tomorrow is hold on to your hats 30mph gusts.

I have McIlroy and longshot flyers on Scott, Homa, Im, Gooch, Woodland and Will Z.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live 90 minutes away from Bay Hill. Forecast tomorrow is hold on to your hats 30mph gusts.

I have McIlroy and longshot flyers on Scott, Homa, Im, Gooch, Woodland and Will Z.
Wow...I'm in Tampa and it's supposed to get warm high-80's tomorrow with wind forecast of 10-15?

Wow...I'm in Tampa and it's supposed to get warm high-80's tomorrow with wind forecast of 10-15?
We were just in Disney for 2 days and the weather was perfect. I'm just going by what the tv commentators just said about tomorrow's wind should be the strongest of the 4 days.

We were just in Disney for 2 days and the weather was perfect. I'm just going by what the tv commentators just said about tomorrow's wind should be the strongest of the 4 days.
90 miles makes a big difference...early Spring in FL!  We're planning to officially open the Pool Season.

I feel pretty good with Rory and the Gooch. Just need Viktor to fade away...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye- with a capital A!

The Valspar at Copperhead day 1 Thur lands on 3/17! The day the Irish blood boils...

What better to do than march the course (a very cool course at that). Just secured our tix for a mere $55 each!

This is the best deal for spectating PGA golf I've seen. Big names are all there except Spieth which I find weird because we saw him win there when he was very, very young.

If you're coming we can cornhole on the course but I am pureblood and do not do green beer. Mostly black.

Joe Mammy said:
You were right…10 mph here 90 miles down the road, which we felt at the park this morning…gusting at 30 there.

No, sir. Not me. 

I actually am watching this one from home.

I switched jobs and missing out on my hookup.

Worst part is I have a medical procedure scheduled for Thursday morning.
Just kidding bro. Hope all goes well. When I lived in Jax Bch there were tickets floating around everywhere! I'd go to Monkeys for HH and walk out with two badges for the next day!

We have had a warm dry winter here in North Florida. Naturally now that it's TPC Week, we are getting a buttload of rain.  We had showers last night and this morning. Heavier rain today.

NWS said anywhere from 3 to 5 inches rain Wed to Friday. Saturday WINDY (20 to 30 mph) as a cold front moves through and Sunday's HIGH is 57. (Last Sunday it was mid 80s).

The wet conditions should let them attack pins but the course needs those winds.

Thursday- 80% rain, winds 10-20

Friday - 90% rain winds 5-10

Saturday- 90% rain (early then clearing) winds 20-30

Sunday- clear - high 54F, wind 10-15

Monday - clear 65F wind 10-15

Welcome to The Open on a Pete Dye course. 

Users who are viewing this thread