What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 NBA Roster Draft - This draft goes to 12! (1 Viewer)

Frostillicus

Footballguy
Hello nerds. This is where we will draft 10 man rosters and then do some kind of voting to see who has the best equipped team to win the NBA Championship this year. Salaries don't matter, age doesn't matter, potential doesn't matter, injuries don't matter, 2023 doesn't matter. All we are trying to do is win this year's championship against each other. You can draft 10 guys at whatever position of your choosing, but the hope is each team would do a small write-up on why their guys fit together. 

DRAFT ORDER (3rd round reversal in play!)

1. Facook

2. Wikkidpissah

3. JMON

4. Instinctive

5. Desert Power

6. dunfee555

7. Juxtatarot

8. Frosty

9. JVDesigns2020

10. Trader Jake

11. Yo Mama

12. Dawgtrails/Moops

13. Eephus

14. Long Ball Larry

15. Scoobus

16. Doug B

17. PIK95

18. Kev4029

19. The Gator

20. Jayrod

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello nerds. This is where we will draft 10 man rosters and then do some kind of voting to see who has the best equipped team to win the NBA Championship this year. Salaries don't matter, age doesn't matter, potential doesn't matter, injuries don't matter, 2023 doesn't matter. All we are trying to do is win this year's championship against each other. You can draft 10 guys at whatever position of your choosing, but the hope is each team would do a small write-up on why their guys fit together. 

The more the merrier. 

@Doug B @Desert_Power @Yo Mama @scoobus @trader jake @wikkidpissah @gordon gekko @modogg @timschochet @Jayrod @Ilov80s @EYLive @Instinctive @Gally @Mister CIA @higgins @Kev4029 @Capella @Leeroy Jenkins @Juxtatarot @caustic @jvdesigns2002 @Craig_MiamiFL @BassNBrew @Charlie Harper @DJackson10 @Alex P Keaton @Deamon @mr. furley

IN:

1. Frosty

2. Doug B

3. Desert Power

4. Yo Mama

5. Scoobus

6. Trader Jake

7. Wikkidpissah

8. Eephus

9. JMON

You say injuries don’t matter, so does that mean we can pick someone who’s out for the current season and assume they’re healthy for our fictitious competition?

Sure. I’d be down to do it if there is still room. I do have one caveat though. I work a really long shift tomorrow—and probably won’t be able to get online much. If we start drafting tomorrow—I’d probably want to pm somebody in the draft my cell number and I can text my picks in when it gets to me

Sure. I’d be down to do it if there is still room. I do have one caveat though. I work a really long shift tomorrow—and probably won’t be able to get online much. If we start drafting tomorrow—I’d probably want to pm somebody in the draft my cell number and I can text my picks in when it gets to me
We won't be drafting tomorrow. 

The more the merrier. 

@Doug B @Desert_Power @Yo Mama @scoobus @trader jake @wikkidpissah @gordon gekko @modogg @timschochet @Jayrod @Ilov80s @EYLive @Instinctive @Gally @Mister CIA @higgins @Kev4029 @Capella @Leeroy Jenkins @Juxtatarot @caustic @jvdesigns2002 @Craig_MiamiFL @BassNBrew @Charlie Harper @DJackson10 @Alex P Keaton @Deamon @mr. furley

IN:

1. Frosty

2. Doug B

3. Desert Power

4. Yo Mama

5. Scoobus

6. Trader Jake

7. Wikkidpissah

8. Eephus

9. JMON

10. Juxtatarot

11. The Gator

12. JVDesigns2020

Ya sure just @ me when its my time to draft and just give me the run down on rules. Say If someone Picks Doncic can another person have him on their team? We doing a random pick guys we think make a great team? Cap involved? etc? 

Ya sure just @ me when its my time to draft and just give me the run down on rules. Say If someone Picks Doncic can another person have him on their team? We doing a random pick guys we think make a great team? Cap involved? etc? 
It's all there dude. Each player can only be drafted once. Try to make the best team. No cap. 

Optional Rules: 

• Everyone starts with Kobe Bryant
  • You can spend a pick injuring someone else's player
  • Anthony Edwards is off the table
  • Defense doesn't matter
  • Everyone can pick one player from the 50s
  • Everyone picks an arena, bonus points are awareded based on a random spin of a wheel.
  • At the end of the draft we can draft a coach for a diffrent team.
  • no white guys
  • no black guys
  • married players only
  • If you draft a player who can play two positions you get two of him.
  • If you draft a player who can play three positions you get two of him and have to give the third one to someone else. 
  • Nobody over 7 feet tall allowed
  • WNBA draft instead
  • Assume there is a 4-pont line
  • Assume the legue is make it take it
  • what if everyone played in socks?
Willing to have lenghty debates on any of these or any rules you guys want to propose. 

1.1 Min's Dump Truck ###

Optional Rules: 

• Everyone starts with Kobe Bryant
  • You can spend a pick injuring someone else's player
  • Anthony Edwards is off the table
  • Defense doesn't matter
  • Everyone can pick one player from the 50s
  • Everyone picks an arena, bonus points are awareded based on a random spin of a wheel.
  • At the end of the draft we can draft a coach for a diffrent team.
  • no white guys
  • no black guys
  • married players only
  • If you draft a player who can play two positions you get two of him.
  • If you draft a player who can play three positions you get two of him and have to give the third one to someone else. 
  • Nobody over 7 feet tall allowed
  • WNBA draft instead
  • Assume there is a 4-pont line
  • Assume the legue is make it take it
  • what if everyone played in socks?
Willing to have lenghty debates on any of these or any rules you guys want to propose. 
Ok, then I’m in

Willing to go with the majority on injuries. Maybe the best way to handle is to assume no more injuries but players like Jamal Murray and Colin Sexton are out for the year?

Users who are viewing this thread