What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I put bacon on my veggie burger (1 Viewer)

Than without.

Tonight I am having vegetable lasagna with a meat sauce.
You know what.. I like your style. I'm going to get some gluten free bread and sugar free jelly on my way home so I can have toast with my frosted flakes tomorrow morning :thumbup:

Reminds me of a wedding I went to where 2 girls at our table were vegans. The real annoying ones who won't shut up about it.

Salads were eventually served and these two girls ate them up like it was their last meal and were overly commenting on how great they were. I mean, just going on and on about how tasty the salad was.

Come to find out a few minutes after we all were done, the chef grinded up bacon into real tiny bits and mixed them in with the salad and dressing. Everyone at the table laughed and laughed while one of the vegans still had tiny pieces of bacon in her teeth.

B Maverick said:
Is that like adding a diet coke to your big mac?
Closer to adding a big mac to your diet coke IMO
Too soggy for me.

Reminds me of a wedding I went to where 2 girls at our table were vegans. The real annoying ones who won't shut up about it.

Salads were eventually served and these two girls ate them up like it was their last meal and were overly commenting on how great they were. I mean, just going on and on about how tasty the salad was.

Come to find out a few minutes after we all were done, the chef grinded up bacon into real tiny bits and mixed them in with the salad and dressing. Everyone at the table laughed and laughed while one of the vegans still had tiny pieces of bacon in her teeth.
I participate in a chili cookoff every year with a group of 4 guys so our booth has 4 different chilis. One year the other three guys made chilis that had pork: one guy had pepperoni, another had bacon and the other had sausage. Mine was a smoked beef brisket chili.

Anyway this jewish chick comes up to me and asks if we had any chili that did not contain pork. I told her mine did not and she loved it. Came back for 2nds and 3rds. It wasn't until later that I remembered that I did throw a little sausage at the end. Ooops.

Users who are viewing this thread