What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Black Preacher: White folks gonna riot and I'm gonna join 'em (1 Viewer)

I'll take a Cliffs Notes from whoever watches it.
In short, stop being jerks fellow black folk. Be more christian. Dont do drugs, dont have abortions, and get off welfare. and tell Obama he is hurting us in the long run by taking money from white folks and giving it to black folks. white people are going to start to riot worse then any black riot you have ever seen if we don't stop taking money from them and they are very angry. in fact I'm on the white folks side. And while you at it, dont be gay either.More or less the anti Al or Jessie.

I'll take a Cliffs Notes from whoever watches it.
In short, stop being jerks fellow black folk. Be more christian. Dont do drugs, dont have abortions, and get off welfare. and tell Obama he is hurting us in the long run by taking money from white folks and giving it to black folks. white people are going to start to riot worse then any black riot you have ever seen if we don't stop taking money from them and they are very angry. in fact I'm on the white folks side. And while you at it, dont be gay either.More or less the anti Al or Jessie.
This would make him a saint

If I remember correctly, this guy has been an 0bama hater since well before the election. And lots of good material from him on youtube... perhaps even better than the Rev. Wright.

Bump

This guy keeps getting more awesome. After talking about the Hubble telescope he reaches his conclusion:

“There is no life that will come out of a rectum!” he exclaimed. “You cannot produce life, it’s only death! There’s nothing in a rectum except waste, refuse and death!”

Manning continued: “And without the true, authentic creation that God has put in order, all Sodomites would die! Because there’s nothing but death and refuse in the rectum! No life can come out of the rectum! The rectum is designed to get rid of death and waste! It’s designed for that one purpose, and the Sodomites are cheering on and praising the rectum!”

“I mean, that’s demonic!”
video

the good part

Users who are viewing this thread