#1 pollardsvision

pollardsvision

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,096 posts
  • Joined 23-August 07

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:03 AM

Speaking of Hosmer, it's time to try and find the next one. 3B Nolan Arenado is tearing it up in AA Tulsa. It might be a little early, but considering the 3B options in COL, he might be able to force his way up. I'm stashing. (Then again, I had Hosmer and Lawrie on my roster at this time last year and lost patience :wall: ). Any difference makers you guys think could be up by (or in) June?

Edited by pollardsvision, 09 April 2012 - 08:07 AM.

PSN: PolrdsVision

#2 Smack Tripper

Smack Tripper

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,553 posts
  • Joined 28-May 04

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:15 AM

I don't know if there's a role for him, and its not like he's a sleeper, but if I were to stash one of the Bauer/Shelby Miller/Cole type pitchers, I like Hultzen in Seattle. Lefty, big park, and really only Texas as an unfavorable park in the division.
The smack is back!!

#3 MAC_32

MAC_32

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,627 posts
  • Joined 29-January 08

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

Any difference makers you guys think could be up by (or in) June?

It depends on league depth. I have some lineup issues in my shallower leagues I hope work themselves out before the end of April. Then I'd like to add some combo of Bryce Harper, Nolan Arenado, Tim Wheeler, Shelby Miller, Domonic Brown, Brett Jackson, and Anthony Rizzo. See who's still left out there. Mike Trout, Will Middlebrooks, Ryan Lavarnway, Hak-Ju Lee, Travis D'Arnaud, Anthony Gose, Jonathan Singleton, Oscar Tavares, and Ryan Kalish are all guys I'm watching but don't expect to get a shot at regular PT until 2013 so I'm not adding them in my re drafts but if things change I'll add them. I won't speculate on any of these guys but if they get called and I have a spot I'll probably dial them up. Brandon Guyer, Travis Snider, Drew Hutchinson, Brad Peacock, Jarrod Parker, AJ Cole, Danny Hultzen, Julio Teheran, Jerry Sands, Jedd Gyroko, and the army of San Diego starting pithcers are all guys I'm watching to see if they get a call. I'm sure I missed some, but this is what stuck out to me.

#4 pollardsvision

pollardsvision

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,096 posts
  • Joined 23-August 07

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

It depends on league depth. I have some lineup issues in my shallower leagues I hope work themselves out before the end of April. Then I'd like to add some combo of Bryce Harper, Nolan Arenado, Tim Wheeler, Shelby Miller, Domonic Brown, Brett Jackson, and Anthony Rizzo. See who's still left out there. Mike Trout, Will Middlebrooks, Ryan Lavarnway, Hak-Ju Lee, Travis D'Arnaud, Anthony Gose, Jonathan Singleton, Oscar Tavares, and Ryan Kalish are all guys I'm watching but don't expect to get a shot at regular PT until 2013 so I'm not adding them in my re drafts but if things change I'll add them. I won't speculate on any of these guys but if they get called and I have a spot I'll probably dial them up. Brandon Guyer, Travis Snider, Drew Hutchinson, Brad Peacock, Jarrod Parker, AJ Cole, Danny Hultzen, Julio Teheran, Jerry Sands, Jedd Gyroko, and the army of San Diego starting pithcers are all guys I'm watching to see if they get a call. I'm sure I missed some, but this is what stuck out to me.

Bryce, Guyer, and Trout were drafted. I personally don't have much interest in SP and catchers. I just don't care to build around them long-term. I've got Arenado and Rizzo for now. I'll be looking to grab Jackson or Wheeler by the end of April, I think.

#5 MAC_32

MAC_32

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,627 posts
  • Joined 29-January 08

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

Bryce, Guyer, and Trout were drafted. I personally don't have much interest in SP and catchers. I just don't care to build around them long-term. I've got Arenado and Rizzo for now. I'll be looking to grab Jackson or Wheeler by the end of April, I think.

Surprised Guyer was drafted and guys like Jackson and Wheeler were not. Different note, Joe Weiland for San Diego just got the call. Probably more of a wait and see in most leagues, but if he does anything remotely decent in LA Saturday I'd try to find room for him.

#6 pollardsvision

pollardsvision

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,096 posts
  • Joined 23-August 07

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

Surprised Guyer was drafted and guys like Jackson and Wheeler were not. Different note, Joe Weiland for San Diego just got the call. Probably more of a wait and see in most leagues, but if he does anything remotely decent in LA Saturday I'd try to find room for him.

I was surprised too. The guy lives in Raliegh, so I assume he just liked him from watching him play for Durham.

#7 Smack Tripper

Smack Tripper

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,553 posts
  • Joined 28-May 04

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

How long can they leave Trout down on the farm? They are getting very close to needing that vaunted "spark"
The smack is back!!

#8 MAC_32

MAC_32

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,627 posts
  • Joined 29-January 08

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

How long can they leave Trout down on the farm? They are getting very close to needing that vaunted "spark"

They shouldn't bring him up unless they play him 5-6 days/week. How would they do that as is?

#9 Smack Tripper

Smack Tripper

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,553 posts
  • Joined 28-May 04

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

They shouldn't bring him up unless they play him 5-6 days/week. How would they do that as is?

:shrug: I don't know They just spent money on Pujols Playing Wells is just throwing good money after bad, but maybe thats just me. Its probably too early to do that sort of thing, and lets face it, Albert has to start being Albert, but if they are still in an offensive malaise in two weeks,
The smack is back!!

#10 Wrigley

Wrigley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13,807 posts
  • Joined 01-October 05
  • Interests:Little of this, little of that

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

When do you guys think Arenado gets the call?

It's human nature to stick with traditional beliefs, even after they outlast any conceivable utility.- Jim Pinkerton
Freedom is the right to tell people what they don't want to hear- George Orwell

XBL: MASTERH8

My god, Wrigley sucks.

how I live my life

#11 Eephus

Eephus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26,640 posts
  • Joined 26-April 05

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:07 AM

Chris Nelson hasn't been terrible offensively. Arenado only has 50 PAs above A ball. I don't think they'll rush him.

#12 Captain Hook

Captain Hook

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,218 posts
  • Joined 01-May 05
  • Interests:Wine and FF

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

June most likely
Stay ahead of your leaguemates

www.mastersball.com

#13 Captain Hook

Captain Hook

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,218 posts
  • Joined 01-May 05

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

:shrug: I don't know They just spent money on Pujols Playing Wells is just throwing good money after bad, but maybe thats just me. Its probably too early to do that sort of thing, and lets face it, Albert has to start being Albert, but if they are still in an offensive malaise in two weeks,

Scioscia is still trying to find a lineup that will work but the problem continues to be parts that won't work in any lineup............Abreu should be gone it was silly they nixed the trade for a few million when that is already lost money................they must really love Trumbo because they have passed on several trades that would get them more prospects and continuing to get part time at bats will hurt both his current hitting and his trade value - reminds me of the Brandon Wood mistake by Stoneham years ago. BUT while Sciocia loves all his players, someone in the front office (or owners box) is going to notice that after only twelve games played they are ALREADY six games behind Texas in the AL West

www.mastersball.com

#14 MAC_32

MAC_32

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,627 posts
  • Joined 29-January 08

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

Chris Nelson hasn't been terrible offensively. Arenado only has 50 PAs above A ball. I don't think they'll rush him.

Yep, even if keeps raking I don't expect him up before June or more likely July. He'll be up sometime this year though.

#15 MAC_32

MAC_32

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,627 posts
  • Joined 29-January 08

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:45 AM

Until some of their MLB guys are traded he shouldn't be up barring injury until they're out of the race. If they bring him up he's not goingto play enough. Poor management? A bit, yeah. But they've already made their bed and now they must sleep in it.

#16 Bobcat10

Bobcat10

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,460 posts
  • Joined 02-August 03

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

Looks like Tim Wheeler just had wrist surgery and is out about another month. That could put a damper on 2012 for him.
xbl = rodells

#17 Matthias

Matthias

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13,230 posts
  • Joined 21-September 09

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

After 4 ####ty starts, Collender's next start is in jeopardy. Unclear on who it would be who replaced him but could be Skaggs or Bauer. I'd say either would be worth a flyer in most leagues.
I thought this thread would be bad when I read the topic, but it is actually much worse after reading some of the responses in here. -JoeT

#18 boubucarow

boubucarow

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,715 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

After 4 ####ty starts, Collender's next start is in jeopardy. Unclear on who it would be who replaced him but could be Skaggs or Bauer. I'd say either would be worth a flyer in most leagues.

Bauer has been extremely wild and I would be stunned if it wasn't Skaggs when it happens.

#19 Smack Tripper

Smack Tripper

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,553 posts
  • Joined 28-May 04

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

We are into the Super Two zone.... Harper called up and Abreu just got cut, Trout next?
The smack is back!!

#20 whoknew

whoknew

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16,924 posts
  • Joined 27-October 04

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

We are into the Super Two zone.... Harper called up and Abreu just got cut, Trout next?

Yup. According to a RT by Rosenthal. Trout will be in CLE tomorrow night with ANA.

Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he would have just stayed at home and gotten stoned?

Smoking Ginger Hot !

#21 rascal

rascal

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,770 posts
  • Joined 13-September 05

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Thoughts on Trout going forward?

#22 Smack Tripper

Smack Tripper

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,553 posts
  • Joined 28-May 04

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

Solid but not the savior... The rest of the way... .270 .350 ob 12 hr 55 rbi 25 sb 25 2b 5 3b Runs, don't know, if he is batting leadoff by the 2nd half, could put up a nice number with the bats behind him.
The smack is back!!

#23 dparker713

dparker713

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,905 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:56 PM

Solid but not the savior... The rest of the way... .270 .350 ob 12 hr 55 rbi 25 sb 25 2b 5 3b Runs, don't know, if he is batting leadoff by the 2nd half, could put up a nice number with the bats behind him.

That projection basically makes him Victorino the rest of the way. HRs seem rather high. And I think their best lineup will be Trout in CF, Trumbo in LF. Unless of course they actually give Trumbo a real tryout at 3B, seeing as soon enough this is going to be a lost season anyway.

Edited by dparker713, 27 April 2012 - 11:59 PM.

4 out of 4 Footballguys recommends dparker713's advice

#24 Mentos

Mentos

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,403 posts
  • Joined 02-January 10

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

Bauer has been extremely wild and I would be stunned if it wasn't Skaggs when it happens.

My guess is that Pat Corbin will be called up. Skaggs and Bauer will stay in a minor league for a little longer.

#25 madhatter

madhatter

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,096 posts
  • Joined 01-April 08

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

My guess is that Pat Corbin will be called up. Skaggs and Bauer will stay in a minor league for a little longer.

Corbin was called up last night replacing Collmenter.

Fun fact - I loswt my virginity exactly 3 dyas ago and also how efver many years oh my dog hi h'm nt ogood #### you and ythe horse you road in on hi see you later guess hwat my wife is all like blah blah balh and now we're are killijg you in you face an stuf..

you can keep on being awesome with your bad self out there in texas where everything is bigger including the jerkwads apparently

#26 Smack Tripper

Smack Tripper

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,553 posts
  • Joined 28-May 04

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:49 AM

That projection basically makes him Victorino the rest of the way. HRs seem rather high. And I think their best lineup will be Trout in CF, Trumbo in LF. Unless of course they actually give Trumbo a real tryout at 3B, seeing as soon enough this is going to be a lost season anyway.

See I thought my RBI were a little high, but he hit 5 HR in 120 some odd ab last year. For a maturing 20 year old, I think he'll come into more power. I don't know that he'll get RBI chances. I don't know whether to be happy or cringe at him batting leadoff but I guess you embrace opportunity and hope for the best.
The smack is back!!

#27 Eephus

Eephus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26,640 posts
  • Joined 26-April 05

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

Leonys Martin out 6-8 weeks due to a thumb injury. Set your watches accordingly.

#28 The Flying Elvis

The Flying Elvis

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,107 posts
  • Joined 07-August 04

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

Middlebrooks is up and starting for the Sox tonight with Youk on the DL.

#29 pollardsvision

pollardsvision

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,096 posts
  • Joined 23-August 07

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

Chicago Sun-Times reporting that the Cubs have had internal discussions about how to fit LaHair and Rizzo into the same lineup. Not a shock, but it's apparently a new report. Brett Jackson also had 4 hits last night. If I miss on Middlebrooks tomorrow, I'll add Jackson soon (been holding Rizzo for awhile).

#30 pollardsvision

pollardsvision

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,096 posts
  • Joined 23-August 07

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

Fantasy Alarm twitter saying Youk is a late addition to tonight's lineup.

If Youk doesn't go on the DL, does Middlebrook even have time to brew a cup of coffee

ETA: Now they are saying it could be an error.

Edited by pollardsvision, 02 May 2012 - 02:03 PM.

#31 pantagrapher

pantagrapher

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,534 posts
  • Joined 27-May 03
  • Interests:All of the above.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

Any news on call-ups? We should start to hear rumblings about June moves soon.

#32 dparker713

dparker713

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,905 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:23 AM

Super Two status got changed with the new CBA. If a team wants to make sure a prospect avoids Super Two status, they'll likely need to wait until late June to call someone up.
4 out of 4 Footballguys recommends dparker713's advice

#33 pantagrapher

pantagrapher

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,534 posts
  • Joined 27-May 03

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:03 AM

Super Two status got changed with the new CBA. If a team wants to make sure a prospect avoids Super Two status, they'll likely need to wait until late June to call someone up.

Thanks for the info. I did not know that.

#34 Wrigley

Wrigley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13,807 posts
  • Joined 01-October 05

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:20 PM

I've got the 1st waiver priority and I'm staring Matt Adams square in the face(keeper league) Do I burn the priority on Adams?.....currently have a rotating door of LaRoche, M Young, and Cuddyer filling in at 1B Or do I hold for someone else? Arenado?

It's human nature to stick with traditional beliefs, even after they outlast any conceivable utility.- Jim Pinkerton

My god, Wrigley sucks.

how I live my life

#35 beaux

beaux

Footballguy

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,972 posts
  • Joined 20-April 11

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

I've got the 1st waiver priority and I'm staring Matt Adams square in the face(keeper league) Do I burn the priority on Adams?.....currently have a rotating door of LaRoche, M Young, and Cuddyer filling in at 1B Or do I hold for someone else? Arenado?

Arenado is already in the Yahoo database...

#36 Wrigley

Wrigley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13,807 posts
  • Joined 01-October 05

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:27 PM

Arenado is already in the Yahoo database...

Hmmmmm, not yet available in ours. Some guys show up earlier than others. For instance Middlebrooks became available a couple days before he played in his first game(when players are supposed to enter yahoos database)

My god, Wrigley sucks.

how I live my life

#37 Doctor Detroit

Doctor Detroit

Please remove your headgear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65,622 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:#beefsparade #tournamentofhotdogs

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:35 PM

Chicago Sun-Times reporting that the Cubs have had internal discussions about how to fit LaHair and Rizzo into the same lineup. Not a shock, but it's apparently a new report.

Brett Jackson also had 4 hits last night.

If I miss on Middlebrooks tomorrow, I'll add Jackson soon (been holding Rizzo for awhile).

Hit his 16th HR today, only a matter of weeks now.

E il mio non le dice niente?

Helping disabled veterans: Wounded Warrior Project

Shortchanging friends/family: The [icon] BBQ scam- $100 donation gets you a free t-shirt!!!!!

#38 Wrigley

Wrigley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13,807 posts
  • Joined 01-October 05

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

Chicago Sun-Times reporting that the Cubs have had internal discussions about how to fit LaHair and Rizzo into the same lineup. Not a shock, but it's apparently a new report.

If I miss on Middlebrooks tomorrow, I'll add Jackson soon (been holding Rizzo for awhile).

He's gone.

My god, Wrigley sucks.

how I live my life

#39 pollardsvision

pollardsvision

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,096 posts
  • Joined 23-August 07

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

I'd certainly go with Adams. He's here and he's got more power. I was holding Arenado until last week, but it's starting to look, to me, like the hype surrounding him has more to do with the Rockies' lack of 3B options than Arenado himself. He might end up being a great player, but it seems like we're a long way from really finding out. He had a nice year in A ball. He's not tearing it up in AA. No reason to rush him. Unless it's a truly elite prospect, I normally lean towards the bird in the hand.

Edited by pollardsvision, 23 May 2012 - 03:44 PM.

#40 MAC_32

MAC_32

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,627 posts
  • Joined 29-January 08

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

Use it, you have better short term options but neither Cuddy nor Young are anything youthful, Adams may be the long term answer. And due to Arenado's performance so far in AA I'm beginning to think he won't be up until September, that'd be better for him anyway.

#41 Annyong

Annyong

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,074 posts
  • Joined 23-July 08
  • Interests:Cooking, grilling, Clemson Athletics, beer, bourbon, reading, toga parties. Bullfrogs.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:50 AM

He's gone.

where?

#42 INRIhab

INRIhab

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 582 posts
  • Joined 04-January 08

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:43 AM

He's gone.

I picked him up last night because I need whatever depth I can find, but I'm not so sure that he'll be called up within the next 3 weeks (sure hope I wrong).

With the new Super Two terms in the CBA (top 22% of players with >=2 but <3 years of service are granted Super Two status instead of the top 17%), I hear the new date for callups will be late June instead of early June. I honestly don't understand how the math works out, but with the Cubs not in contention for anything, they may just wait it out.

ETA: that being said, the lineup is so bad that maybe they do give him a shot once they need a DH. I don't know what Theo's track record is in these situations...

Edited by INRIhab, 24 May 2012 - 05:49 AM.

#43 Wrigley

Wrigley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13,807 posts
  • Joined 01-October 05

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:17 AM

He's gone.

where?

suck a giant bag of Richards

Edited by Wrigley, 24 May 2012 - 07:18 AM.

My god, Wrigley sucks.

how I live my life

#44 Don Quixote

Don Quixote

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,936 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:54 AM

Royals promoted Wil Myers to AAA last week. He seems to be adjusting well.

Catcher eligibility in Yahoo if he ever gets called up.

Edited by Don Quixote, 25 May 2012 - 08:55 AM.

#45 pollardsvision

pollardsvision

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,096 posts
  • Joined 23-August 07

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:12 AM

I've wanted to pull the trigger on him a few times, but it just doesn't seem clear how he'll get ABs. At least not to me.

I've heard he can't play CF, so he'd have to supplant Gordon or Frenchy. I don't know that I believe in Gordon or Frenchy very much, but the Royals clearly do. Either way, they probably aren't in position ignore the big money they owe those guys.

#46 boubucarow

boubucarow

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,715 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

I've wanted to pull the trigger on him a few times, but it just doesn't seem clear how he'll get ABs. At least not to me.

I've heard he can't play CF, so he'd have to supplant Gordon or Frenchy. I don't know that I believe in Gordon or Frenchy very much, but the Royals clearly do. Either way, they probably aren't in position ignore the big money they owe those guys.

IIRC they have given Myers time at CF and 3B. I fairly certain he foes not profile at either position though. Barring an injury I don't see how he fits this year as an everyday player, unless they are thinking of cycling him through the positions daily. I don't see that as a rookie.

#47 ditkaburgers

ditkaburgers

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 227 posts
  • Joined 21-April 03

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

IIRC they have given Myers time at CF and 3B. I fairly certain he foes not profile at either position though. Barring an injury I don't see how he fits this year as an everyday player, unless they are thinking of cycling him through the positions daily. I don't see that as a rookie.

Myers has been playing mostly CF this season in the minors. Dyson hasn't been much worse than Francoeur and Gordon, and Lorenzo Cain will get a shot as well. Myers is only 21 and the Royals are going nowhere again. I doubt we'll see him until Sept 1st.

Edited by ditkaburgers, 25 May 2012 - 11:58 AM.

#48 Northern Voice

Northern Voice

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,094 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:50 PM

Don't think he'll be a fantasy impact guy (ever), but Adieny Hechavarria could make his MLB debut soon - KJohnson already has a mild injury and Yunel Escobar just came out of the game hurt for the Jays. They said at the start of the season if either of those guys went on the DL, Hech would likely be called up to start, rather than Vizquel playing every day.

#49 Captain Hook

Captain Hook

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,218 posts
  • Joined 01-May 05

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

Don't think he'll be a fantasy impact guy (ever), but Adieny Hechavarria could make his MLB debut soon - KJohnson already has a mild injury and Yunel Escobar just came out of the game hurt for the Jays. They said at the start of the season if either of those guys went on the DL, Hech would likely be called up to start, rather than Vizquel playing every day.

Heckuvashortstop with the glove but the bat is practically non-existent still would be fun to watch him at short

www.mastersball.com

#50 pantagrapher

pantagrapher

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,534 posts
  • Joined 27-May 03

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

Kevin Goldstein ‏@Kevin_Goldstein Sources have confirmed: The #Dodgers have called up 2B Alex Castellanos. I'm a believer in his bat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users